>no PC
>no console
>no television
>no money
>no will to live
>no balls to kill myself
>in bed all day with a deck of cards in my hand doing shuffles

Plz help me anons

Here's your problem. Most of that shit don't matter.

Post your adress so I can buy you a pair and send em to you via Amazon

God damn it so close to trips.

M8...wtf should i do? I am so bored

step 1: notice what you're doing
step 2: be compassionate enough to forgive yourself

and then somehow magically you change. idk how it works but it fucken does mate

like literally step 3 is "????" and then step 4 is "profit" mate

all you have to do is steps 1 and 2 and then boom you're gold ponyboy

Also i don't have a internet connection,right now i am writing from my android Phone with a 1GB\month internet promotion.it cost me 1€\month thats the only thing i can buy myself

I am also shit at school...there is nothing i can be happy about!

Hey brother. We're here for you. Do you like outdoor activities such as kayaking or hiking?

You're still a child fucktard. Your life hasn't even started yet. When you get to 30 you realize how little teenage shit matters. At your age everyone is a self centered idiot who thinks they should be living it up. Lower your expectations a little bit and go out and find a job. Even if it's a shit retail job it's a start. You make money and meet people who you might be friends with.

Have you tried sucking dick?

This. Some of my good friends I met at work. Now we play video games and talk in Skype most of the day

Yes...but i can't even buy a fucking bike,only thing i can do is running for like 2hours

Well, probably the best first step right now is to get a damn job.
1. You'd be doing something (productive) with your time other than laying in bed contemplating your life, or at the very least get yourself out of your house.
2. You'd be able to buy yourself what you'd like
3. You'd be able to get a PC if you save up enough
4. Depending on the job you may find yourself a nice lady friend.

Besides some of the stuff you posted you don't NEED anyways. Even so, after getting a job, you'd be able to acquire all of those things over time.

Do something productive and try to better your circumstances or just give up completely.

Learn a marketable skill, go to a library, do any shitty odd job someone will pay you for and push through. Best way to do it is to develop a routine.

8am Get up
9am Exercise for an hour
10am Eat breakfast (porridge oats) and read the news
11am Shower and make yourself look good and presentable. Iron your shit user.
12am Leave the house, go to local events, job fairs, recruitment agencies, see what's out there, meet people and be seen in the community
3pm Go to the library and learn. Doesn't matter what but ideally something marketable. Learn a language, learn to code java, learn how plumbing systems work. W/E just fucking learn something useful.
6pm Go home, eat something cheap and filling - eggs, rice, vegetables, soups, stews, potatoes etc.
7pm Clean your place. Make sure everything is spotless. Tidy house, tidy mind.
8pm Work on your CV, register on job boards/agency sites, apply for jobs, check local papers, Gumtree etc.
10pm Read fiction, play games, play cards - have a hobby.
12pm Sleep

Lather, rinse repeat until life gets better. Stop masturbating so much, stay off Sup Forums, and get yourself out of a negative cycle.

Do you guys think i have never tried to get a job? It's just so difficult,i live in Italy and no one wants a lazy ass 18yo

This.
Better routine than my life as well.

Supermarkets, fast food, etc or even odd jobs.
What happened with all of those?

So fucking sick of this kisslesss Virgin bullshit, like its a problem.

Girls today are a bunch of fucking self obsessed degenerates. Nobody gives a shit that you haven't kissed one. Forget them for now.

Acquiring of the currency is your main priority, you slut. Get the fuck out there and fill your pockets until you can afford a wallet. Then fill the wallet, and when that fucker can't hold any more paper, fill a bank account.

The only thing i can be happy about is that i don't do drugs or alchol ...couse i don't have money to by them kek

They don't want to hire someone with that attitude. Pull a Forest Gump and just start walking man. Go walk for 10 hours tonight around your town. Hopefully it will clear your mind. And these anons are right too. There are a lot of good people posting really helpful information. People are willing to help, but you have to make the leap.

be an hero faggot

>in bed all day with a deck of cards in my hand doing shuffles
>mfw

I live in a realy small town,we have only one supermarket

cam an hero

Before the thread 404'd or my connection totaly gone i just want to say THANK YOU GUYS.
I will try my best.
If nothing works i am just gonna kill myself

Getting a job would solve all your problems

This. I am 31. Life is more shittier as you grow old. You are still young do the best you can do in your situation. Get a job first no matter how shitty your advantage is you are young.

>It
>doesn't
>get
>better.