So what's the issue with racism on this website? Reddit is nothing like this and it's pretty crazy...

So what's the issue with racism on this website? Reddit is nothing like this and it's pretty crazy. Every since I finished freshmen year and started summer break I've been browsing Several sites to past the time and I am amazed by the things I see on \b . Most of the black people in my school are decent, middle class people. What's the true issue because I fee there is some hate towards non whites here. Insecurity, jealousy, less superior, or just plain stupidity? I'm confused..

Other urls found in this thread:

meatspin.fr/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The issue is you only met a few "good ones".

Kys if you ever browse reddit again ... And tumblr ... Both are filled with vegan pussy butthurt cunts

That strawman tho.

Hello and welcome summer friend. Many of you ask the same questions and we can not simply answer all of them. Please refer to meatspin.fr/ for all of your Sup Forums needs

>Reddit is nothing like this and it's pretty crazy

Reddit is coming down hard on anything close to racism, look at the mass censorship that happened when the orlando shooter was reported to be muslim. Reddit isn't crazy it's a libtard shit hole.

You lost, boy? We don't take kindly to your kind around here...

Sage

shit tier b8 to boot

I'd say 80% of this site is begging to have a massive nigger fuck their gf right now, seems like the opposite of racism imo

ITT shit Charles Darwin never said

> Every since I finished freshmen year and started summer break

Seriously, you need to fucking leave. You are the cancer that ruined this place.

this is now a b8 dump thread. posting what i have.

>implying this place was anything more than a shitshow

and yet you still browse here. Hmm.

SRS Q:

Drive up to Canada from US, blacks in Canada, doing their groceries, going to work, mowing the lawn, playing street hockey, whatever, just like everyone else.

Drive back to America, and it's fucking Boyz 'n' da Hood.

Why is it so different, when these people are only a few miles apart?

Fuck redditards!

that "anything more" was before your time, kid. you have no idea what this place used to be.

>pic related
>its the story that brought you here 2 years ago

perfect wanted to save some nice b8 pics

>calling someone kid on the internet
Fuck me you guys are neckbearded as fuck

Go back to lebbit.

>this newfags eternal butthurt

this ones my favorite
>for today

I'm not from reddit, never really browsed Sup Forums before today, mostly other boards and I'm saying you all sound retarded here

Pointing out a blatant strawman is hardly cancerous.

the bait is pretty tempting

>You
This is shit b8 m8

does not make it less true

Usually it's due to their environmental upbringing. Go to any upper middle class predominant area with blacks and they'll show similar behavior to whites. And media exposure. Media plays blacks to be dumb spear chucking shit throwing wild monkeys and white america will take the bait.

>blatant strawman
>no one cares
>look at this faggot shitpost

Well then if you dont like it, just get the fuck off here. No one wants a whiny newfag who thinks he's smarter than everyone else. Go hang yourself in your bathroom, faggot.

>news story 2 years ago
>he doesnt even refute it

truly the newest ive seen in a 2 day old coons age.

because this is Sup Forums

>just got to Sup Forums today
>you all sound retarded and i have no idea what you were supposed to sound like before i got here

NIGGER!

ITT: "enlightened teenager" OP gets BTFO and will now go back to whatever Gaylord website he's from hate on the evil white male patriarchy

This is the tale of a nu-male faggot.

and that's a fallacy fallacy, and this is a fallacy fallacy too
fuck you

Save the image, that's some decent b8 you have there user. You implied summer fag status, young age/SJW, being decently well off (So the "bubble" effect most SJWs have), compared this place to reddit (which you capitalized), and ended everything by saying you were confused rather than angry. The only two faults I can find is there are too many flags in one post, and again your image betrays the tone of your post. Overall I r8 7/8 thanks to your subtlety.