Is it better to have sex with a flat chested girl or a big boobed one?

Is it better to have sex with a flat chested girl or a big boobed one?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vES6BjK0xHY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What the fuck kind of alternate dimension are you from where you have to choose either or?

Depends, are the boobs fake?
And for the flat chested, is she anorexic? Anorexics barely have a sex drive
>source me

Big boobs.

/thread

Flat = man

Small are ok but flat is a deal breaker.

>/threading your own post
I hate summer

but what if she has perky nipples?

I live in america, where the big boobed ones are fatter than sea cows, and the skinny ones are flatter than a cement wall.

>implying you'll ever to get to have sex

Good luck finding a 9 year old with tits.

I like my girls to be like this

Boobs to sex are like the side items to a steak... Some are great, some not so much, but unless they make you sick to your stomach you can always just ignore them and go straight to eating your fucking steak.

girls with pushup bras?

I will say this. Every flat chested chick I have fucked was a blast. This one chick I used to bang had MAYBE a big A cup. She did literally everything though. Ass to mouth, swallowing, masturbated for me, let me watch her fool around with another girl, but I all I could think about when I was banging her was a chick with big tits. Big tits aren't everything, but they are awesome.

I'm not fussy. I prefer small round. Boobs. Big can have surprises when you take off the bra.

show what you mean if flat =/= small

Why would you choose pancakes over baps like these?

is she so insecure with herself that she was willing to everything just to please you and hope to keep you?

Pancakes tastes better than boobs.

That depends on which one makes your dick harder

im more of an ass man. so if the ass is nice then the boobs can be big or small. last girlfriend had some ds on her. current working with some itty bitty titties but both had nice asses.

Haha, whatever, it works

my gf, wonder where my vote goes to...

Gf or bf? Could go either way

more pics please..she looks hot

Hell, I dig her. Moar?

They're not flat chested, they're fap chested

ITT, closet paedos.

>How you gonna breast feed me mom, you ain't got no tits

sexy, but a bad sunburn...more pics if u have please. Maybe full body nudes

I find her really hot, plz more.

You want breastfeeding? I think this one's ready to be milked when she pops that kid out

Chloe Lamb? If not Chloe Lamb pls post Chloe Lamb ty.

Fucking a chick with big boobs is hil-a-ri-ous. They flop around and it always brings a smile to my face. But in the end you wanna marry a small boobs girl cuz they won't sag and not as many people stare

You're killing me with this teasing, bud.

sexy...do u have some with her pussy shown?

i'd pound the fuck outta her.

nice neapoliTAN

I'd prefer a fit chick with small tatas to any hamplanet with fat boobs where the skin feels super thin any time of the day.

This is of interest!

I like em just right

Large are better if she's not self concious about them swinging around like coconuts in the tree... Small remain sexy as she gets older

I wise man once said
a big ass can save small tits
big tits cannot save a flat ass

Flat chested if they have a cunt.
Big boobs if they have a feminine penis.

Why not choose all three?

This pretty much sums it up.

youtube.com/watch?v=vES6BjK0xHY

kek

I'd personally say flat chest and big hips and ass is best. Chubby (not fat) and big tits is second best. Flat chest and skinny body is better than fat and big boobs. Flat chest, skinny, and petite is fun if you're big and strong because you can really fuck the shit out of them. Everyone should get an opportunity to play with big funbags at least once though to get it out of their system before they end up in a long term relationship with a small tit chick so they don't have to constantly wonder what its like.