Why do limeys hate the polaks? ..The only polak i knew that came to the US was quite a scumbag TBH

why do limeys hate the polaks? ..The only polak i knew that came to the US was quite a scumbag TBH

what does the lower scribble say?

poles are vermin

The same thing
It's because they're violent, annoying and intrusive.

szumowiny means rats?

No, Polskiego does.

Some of this, but I get the sense that not all of it is completely deserved. It's the pakis and mudslimes people really hate, but they tend to ghetto up in the cities. If you're not in London or Bradistan then the majority of immigrants are polish so you make do with hating them instead.

"go back home Polish scum"

No. Some are alright because they don't want to piss off the locals. The rest are pure 100% cunt.

I'm a pole and I can confirm that people in my country are fucking annoying. Some of us go abroad to escape from the vermin, some of us to further spread the infection.

The worst thing is how the vermin type of poles indoctrinate everyone around into extreme patriotism and "being proud of being polish". Its ridiculous. Schools teach about the battle of Grunewald in 1410 and glorify it, as a constant reminder how great Poland is

they are scared of mudslimes so they target polacks instead

no, szumowiny means scum. rats in Polish is szczury.

Chrząszcz.

Łódź

Pole here. Some polish people are alright it's the ones that go around talking in polish as loud as they can, talking how the sausage they had for lunch was not rat filled and shit like that. If you just don't be trashy then there's no problem.

Because mass immigration from anywhere is shit.

Bezczeszczenie cietrzewia cieszy moje czcze trzewia.

Whats a limey?

will most of those poles have to go back? & the others as well

We don't exactly get the best and brightest of Poland.

limey is slang term for english or british (like calling them nigger)

If you mean because of brexit then no, but hopefully the gopnik polskis will leave cos of the violence

The truth is no one knows yet user, depends on the negotiations, if anyone tells you "X will happen to them" they are talking out of their ass, we will have to wait to see how the negotiations unfold

Not nearly on the same level as nigger.

Are limey and polak just american terms or are they common in europe?

What violence? Your post is to open to actually have a solid meaning, try to English more next time

Polak is polish.
'on jest polak'/'he is a polish man'

Poles were one of the few nations to stand up to the muslim hordes and their queen Merkel.

I respect the fuck out of Poland

This

Americans of polish descent get pissed if you call them polacks...its considered a derogatory term in the US

What is that table supposed to tell us?

So basically like how american is synonymous with retard or tub of lard?

that's every country user

/thread

in some instances they're displacing native workers, mostly they make for a convenient scapegoat for economic woes

That's the most retarded thing I've heard.
>Is of polish descent
>Meaning is polish
>Don't call me polish

I take Limey as a compliment. You know being smart enough to get at least 1 of their 5 a day before it was cool.

I like Poles, and I'm a Brit. Sure, they have some utter cocks there, but all countries have.
Good laugh on a night out though, and they'll have your back in a fight, whatever the numbers.

this. pole is the neutral term in english.

You're describing like 30% of the population in every country from every culture

Thats because jews in american media have made "dumb polack" stereotype

If you register for National Insurance, it indicates that you want to work and pay taxes rather than scrounge, or work the grey market.

stfu m8 gr8 b8

you can call them polish. or a pole. but "polack" has historically had derogatory connotations in this country.

I quite like the poles both food and culture just dont like the polish fuck thats gotten with a family friend recently hes controlling, doesnt let her go out with her friends because everything is "too expensive" and has started telling her lies about my family so each day she becomes more and more distant also he makes her send most of her money to his drug addict brother

jacyś polacy so?

It doesnt matter what country the poles are in they still suck at wiring and plumbing and cant lay bricks for shit

you sound like a low class hoodlum just like the polacks

I'm American and I don't find being called tube of lard particularly offensive

Poles were the only Nation to go up against the Blitzkrieg with horses, pikes and swords.
You gotta respect that insanity.

They're also documented to have flown spitfires to France, shot the shit out of the enemy for so long that they ran out of fuel, crashed, and found their way back, only to do it again.
Gotta respect that ma man

Cheap though

>Poles were one of the few nations to stand up to the muslim hordes .

That must be the reason for them stealing all those in the border regions of Saxoy, Brandenburg and Mecklenburg-Hither Pomerania.

Nobody wants to live in Poland anyway. That is why so many Polacks are causing problems in other countries. So why the fuck would muslims immigrants want to go there?

so so
jako człowiek mieszkający w anglii mówię wam wszystkim polskim ludziom za granicą,wracajcie. Jest tu już zajebiscie. Wszystko się zmienia

I call shoe polish shoe Polish!

Nah, middle class. Was faggot class (working class)

Exactly cheap badly done shite job welcome to England

*stealing all those cars

Dutch are worse. All the shifty greed of jews, arrogance of blacks, and blandness of British rolled into one stuffy, pushy, kleptomaniac culture.

if their last name ends with Van-somethingsomething or De-somethingsomething, dont give em an inch.

Is he buying Black polish for Red shoes?

This is a map by German car insurers. It shows how man cars where stolen in what areas of Germany.

Notice something?

Nah he is taunting the brit papperatzzzis with racist connotation pics and having a great time

Yeah it's 2012. Get a more recent one and Germany will look like a bloodstain.

>Notice something?
Bavarians don't owns cars, but metropolitan areas do?

słyszałem co innego

>red polish
>black shoes

od kogo? naprawdę Polska się zmienia, i to na lepsze.

fix'd

We fight for u, brit fags

Good point here in Britain we take a more progressive and outward look

I could of course mark where Poland is for the retarded American but I am too lazy and they might eventually figure it out.

kekd

to też. Więcej samolotów nasi polacy w anglii zestrzelili niż anglicy.

You cant fix an immortal being

Is it located in the center of Berlin perhaps?

That filename is deeply worrying

Chyba czegoś brakuje w tym temacie

Sooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnn

spierdalaj. Daj prawdziwe dupy przynajmniej a nie.

I'm from one of the towns that had a greater majority vote to leave.
For the most part, we like anyone in the country, as long as they learn English,
We don't even expect fluent perfect English if you aren't born here, if you can hold a conversation with us we are happy, we will figure out the dropped words or mispronunciations because our English is pretty diverse (noticeably different accents if you drive 20 minutes in any direction, with their own words for certain things).

The problem with migration in the UK is that it tends to result in enclaves of certain nationalities, where I live we have an entire housing estate which is overwhelmingly majority Polish, we have streets with lots of Latvians, Czech, you name it, there is a community for each, they have their own shops, their own clubs and even their own taxi firms.

I've got a couple of Polish friends and some from other nationalities, they are generally well received because they learned some English before they migrated, they can explain British family values, attitudes towards authority, medicine and superstition, they receive very little discrimination for the most part, they finished school and got degrees.

It is worth noting that many foreigners don't learn English, they can ask for cigarettes or a lighter or sign on at the job centre, but they don't make the effort, they have kids who don't learn any English before entering education and they end up holding classes back because they have to learn another language AND the topics.

Everything I've mentioned above? multiply it by 10 and you have your average sand niggers, we fucking hate them, unfortunately this means some people include our based 3rd generation Indians who hate everyone with us in the "foreign" category.

Not English google the pic yankee

Yeah i know but i am still going to vote for him just to see you cry

Wrong. PL here. It says "to come back to the home of a polish scum", but it has a kinda weird vibe to it, probably translated with google translate

>its considered a derogatory term in the US
No it isn't.

you seriously think the britbong right wing can use a computer ?

That east Germany is still poorer than west Germany? Crime is higher in poor areas/urban areas? Wew lad.

Those two are part of the english aristocracy

Point taken but who else could secure this Utopian dream ?

dumb polack detected

Its fucking Romanian gypsies that I fucking hate.

Eh ? you cant even manage a Google image search ? oh wait.........