youtube.com/watch?v=v1TowvCSIVA
youtube.com/watch?v=XFkzRNyygfk
youtube.com/watch?v=VAtGOESO7W8
youtube.com/watch?v=CD-E-LDc384
youtube.com/watch?v=djjw3BKUV28
vocaroo.com/i/s19YkKDKbVP6
youtube.com/watch?v=Z6n8-b7uk9E
youtube.com/watch?v=zSAJ0l4OBHM
reddit.com/r/Tinder/comments/53jsqf/story_time_week_of_september_19_2016/d7xwjk8/?
youtu.be/eTzr1x6sU5o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cara is an uggo slag

With the lads t. Nova scotia

youtube.com/watch?v=hnpILIIo9ek

youtu.be/hTWKbfoikeg

With the lads t. Nunavut

youtube.com/watch?v=v1TowvCSIVA

Remember who we fought against

youtube.com/watch?v=XFkzRNyygfk

youtube.com/watch?v=VAtGOESO7W8

youtube.com/watch?v=CD-E-LDc384

Amaretto

Why is Britain so weird?

My mates brothers mate looks just like aj Tracey

youtube.com/watch?v=djjw3BKUV28

The virus ajajajasjsjksk

Why is this general such a cesspool?

Too many active posters. UK is over populated.

A slower PPM(posts per minute) count usually collerates with a higher quality of posts.

This generally shows with the slower boards and slower image board websites such as double chan

Why put in effort when you'll be drowned out in a cacophony of other shitposts?

Thinking about visiting my lad in norway and partying for 2 weeks straight, gonna do it all weed, alchohol, coke and molly
Gonna be a wild ride

Guys I'm moving to Brentford

would like my (You)'s back please Hirohito-san

don't understand how blokes can be gay when there are so many nice warm fannies out there just waiting to be shagged

Send some speed to ireland if you can :3

do a manc accent

alcohol is expensive in norway friend, get it in duty free

happy christmas

more for me then

vocaroo.com/i/s19YkKDKbVP6

great song
its got everything
youtube.com/watch?v=Z6n8-b7uk9E

not that great tbH

There were a few matches which led to ... Interesting conversations.

Now this one, this was more brutal than any Armenian Genocide.

bit gay

asian girls from sacramento named helen and carol

I cant believe people though george michael was straight in the 80's

bruhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

it was a naive time

I mean, people didn't clock jimmy savile as a nonce

hat.

youtube.com/watch?v=zSAJ0l4OBHM

I'm not sure what you hoped to accomplish here, you have to meet them to fuck them.

Is this all tinder is, "cyber" sex?

Where in Norway?

I've battled over 50 people in my life. If ten people from /cum/ ganged up on me, I would unironically glass you all into paste. At the age of 15 I was jumped by a group of ten knackers, and bottled one over the head, and made them all run away. I'm the best scrapper here, FACT. I've never lost a bar fight in my life. If any you said anything snarky to me, you would be ERASED from HISTORY unironically. If any of you want to arrange a glassing match I'm in Newcastle for the day, I'm looking for a target so let me know if you're up for it.

I honestly think that was pure self delusion, he made it obvious he wanted to be caught but nobody wanted to believe it

He's on Sup Forums what do you think

*throws sand in your eyes when you least suspect then kicks you in the balls*

Chat them up then get number/snapchat/arrange something

It seems bad but at the time.. See she had something in her bio about being a dog trainer

Irish should be banned from this thread desu, they're a race of turbonormies totally devoid of customary Saxon reserve

reddit.com/r/Tinder/comments/53jsqf/story_time_week_of_september_19_2016/d7xwjk8/?

need to get me life tiger

*loudly scratches on the /brit/ chalkboard*

Y'all know me.
Know how I earn a livin'.
I'll catch this paddy for you, but it ain't gonna be easy.
Bad Mick. Not like going down the way chasin' rasheeds and the welsh. This Irishman, will heem you with one blow. Little shakin', little tenderizin', an' down you go.
And we gotta do it quick, that'll bring back your tax dodgers, put all your businesses on a payin' basis.
But it's not gonna be pleasant. I value my jaw a lot more than three (You)s, chief. I'll find him for three, but I'll catch him, and kill him, for ten. But you've gotta make up your minds. If you want /brit/ to stay alive, then ante up. If you want to play it cheap, be on the dole the whole winter. I don't want no volunteers, I don't want no mates, there's just too many runts in this thread.
10 (You)s for me by myself. For that you get the head, the bullocks, the whole damn thing.

>turbonormies

gas yourself abnormie runt

We /eire/ now.

aussies should also be banned desu

This doesn't sound real, seems like some yank girls dream, every man from kilarney is a toothless Savage with a wild indecipherable language

Prefer Ireland to the UK

why are we so dead this early

Reminder that it's LITERALLY impossible to kiss a girl without alcohol which is why all the countries that don't allow drinking have arranged marriages

>wild indecipherable language
are they a gaeltacht

I'd say otherwise but I've never kissed a girl for the first time when I haven't had at least something to drink or smoke or whatever

had my first kiss stonecold sober haha

When I was was 12, I had 6 18 year olds kick my shite absolutely in for a good solid 5 mins. I learned you can only cover up on about 25% of your body at any one time and the rest of it is open season when you have 12 legs kicking you relentlessly. I had a broken nose, broken ribs, etc.
Did this experience give me severe mental trauma lasting for years afterwards?
Yes!
Did I eventually get over the mental anguish of getting the shite kicked out of me for what seemed like a lifetime at the time?
Yes!
Did it turn me into a pussy?
No!
In fact, it turned me into a guy who has stared into the abyss and seen the abyss stare back at him. A guy who has seen into beyond and fears nothing in the present... in other words, a guy you dont want to mess with.

do you

youtu.be/eTzr1x6sU5o

want to shower with a cute indian girl and rim her tight bumhole

promised to add a girl on omegle on whatsapp
probably not going to
what am i like exactly

Tac vommed

listening to blink 182

>be undercover with the normie "mates"
>overhear someone talking about a Chad fucking two of the girls in the group in the same night

rasheed

Ooof

I'm an Irish citizen so I go all the time
its really comfy
wish I could meet a plup Irish girl and settle down

Been spending the last few hours designing an arcology lads.

Basically got a pyramid on the surface, reaching many floors below with a central open area and underground station,

From each side, underground, are different facilities; residential( 9 districts, 8 sub districts each, in each of these are 6 areas comprised of 7 sub areas), in each hub connecting each set together are more buildings mostly for commercial or industrial use

food -hydroponics on many levels and farms for cows+sheep
this bit is most difficult

water+waste treatment- 'nuff said

Power-nuclear reactor and solar panels on sides of pyramid
Looks pretty nice- interiors are a mix of futurism and art deco and are all symmetrical, havent done the measurements or checked the physics yet though.

pic related, futurism

hmm yes, fascinating

*walks away and talks to someone else*

(You)

designing it how?
on paper, some modeling program, a videogame?

I'd love to see a proper attempt at an archology

did you ever play SC2k?

>wake up
>another dead celebrity
Noice

Could literally live in the UK

imagine living in one of those closets, or so-called "homes"

also the book the Night Land has a massive archaeology like that which holds the last remnants of humanity

I expected no less from a civilian

>american women
just end my fucking life fa m

So your life philosophy can be summed up with two words, fear nothing? You'll always do something you feel is right even if scares you?

*follows you and interrupts*

On paper
Simcity arcology isnt quite the thing i was going for, much more focus on underground and spread out with the centre being mainly for commercial and governmental use, although there should be so many rooms that people can live there too.

I want futuristic luxury mixed with rapture from bioshock which is retro 30s luxury
So limestone mixed with glass , steel and chrome, lots of lighting, especially at bases of walls.
Also going to be many trees and running streams inbetween buildings and beneath bridges, a bit like the institute from fallout 4 but actually liveable and stylish.

rather than pic related

Could literally never live in the UK*

I'd sum it up as: You are going to die anyway, it does not matter, so do whatever the fuck

would you be with a girl you truly loved even if she didn't love you but wanted to be with you

Didnt read

Do you believe in life after death?

NEED a high school gf

>I'd sum it up as: You are going to die anyway, it does not matter, so do whatever the fuck

me too. i'm going to be 23 in april, is it too late?

Need a 50+ gf or 16 yr old gf

prepping for a naive first year uni gf in 2017

yes

did this this year
took her virginity lmao

whelp i guess tiem for the ol 'cide thn

>let tea steep for 1min and its weak as piss
>let tea steep for 2min and its weak as piss
>let tea steep for 3min and its bitter
AHHHH YES HMMMM VERY INTERESTING IM NOT UPSET AT ALL AHA

excellent

how'd the sheets end up

I've seen enough spooky shit to make me believe that this life is not all there is, but I dont necessarily believe that what we are told about a potential afterlife is the whole truth

Laugh if you want, but it gives me physical bravery (the lack of fear of being physically hurt/maimed) which is severly lacking in so-called modern "men".

How do I become a spy lads