Lebanese

Are Lebs really European? All cherry picking aside this is what your average Leb looks like here in Aus. Would he fit in as a local in your countries?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MwHLXNj7fXE
syriatoday.ca/salloum-origin.htm
slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/explainer/2011/01/alas_poor_yorick_or_is_it_othello.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

>Are Lebs really European?
no, they're asian

what did he mean by this

>lebanon
>white

youtube.com/watch?v=MwHLXNj7fXE

NOOOOOOO.
He would fit as a local MOROCCAN. Maybe swarthy italian, spaniard, but THAT DOESNT MEAN ANYTHING. Europeans are EUROPEANS.
(>

i shit you not

>Are Lebs really European?
No.
Who even claimed that to begin with?

>Europeans are EUROPEANS.
Mediterraneans are European however.

I see it a lot on Sup Forums.

Oh wow.

that arrow points to cyprus.
which is unironically european.

it does? i thought i was careful and drew it towards Lebanon word

frankish genes

the word is not where the country is.
I think you have dumbs my friend.

*the dumbs

it's late

Mediterranean is a sea and its shore region
i think you're confusing "european" with "caucasian"
lebs are caucasian, but are too tanned to be called white

I'm talking from a Western view point.
>i think you're confusing "european" with "caucasian"
I don't think anybody is really autistic over all of that anymore. It's more about whether they can visually pass as Europeans to consider them European or not.

>lebs are caucasian, but are too tanned to be called white
A lot of Italians are much more browner but they're still European.

ON YA ROBBIE

I mean, if Lebanon isn't European than neither is Portugal, Spain, Italy, Greece, Armenia, Palestine, or Israel

Lebanese cuisine is some of the greatest food in the world.

>they're still European
because they're born in Europe
Near East is in Asia
you wouldn't believe how important is this issue for greeks and bulgarians of never letting Turkey into European Union because they're asian too

it is
thanks Levantine Christians for moving here with us

>Armenia, Palestine, or Israel
Always a step too far.

it's a mix really, some lebs are more Phoenician than Arab or Asiatic.

Pic related is the Saudi Arabian foreign minister, and he looks more or less completely European.

-____-" he doesnt look any different from other arabs
Wtf
TROLL

The girl I posted is Palestinian.

If she's not European than neither are Americans, canadians, Australians, New zeañands, south africana, or britidh, icelandic peopld

>neither are Americans, canadians, Australians, New zeañands, south africana
yeah they aren't
they're not born in Europe after all

Armenia is definitely more Europeans than Israel or Palestine though
They would be on the path to EU membership rn if they hadn't decided for the Eurasian Union with Russia instead

Well, Arabs are Caucasoids, so there is bound to be similarities between us and White people. However, we are not White.
Also Phoenicians were basically Arabs who migrated north from Southern Arabia.
She's not European you dingus.

>Well, Arabs are Caucasoids,
So are Indians and Northern Africans. Doesn't mean shit.

She is palestina and could easily pass anywhere in Europe

>Phoenicians were basically Arabs
wut? [citation needed]. i'm interested

it literally means that they have same head shape. that's all
it's not shit, but it's also not relevant to how good their country is

I know fucking Yemenis that could pass anywhere in Europe. I've also seen Spaniards that could pass anywhere in Nigeria. That doesn't mean anything.
>So are Indians and Northern Africans. Doesn't mean shit.

Only Northern Indians are classified as Caucasoids and some of them can be pale as fuck.

>it literally means that they have same head shape. that's all
That's my point.

>it's not shit, but it's also not relevant to how good their country is
Also true.

I will find sand gf and fuck her into being European

Girls that shouldnt be white but are is my fetish

>I've also seen Spaniards that could pass anywhere in Nigeria
They weren't Spanish

>and some of them can be pale as fuck.
I know. I've met a lot with naturally tanned or virtually white skin.

But they can't pass as Europeans because of skull-shape, nose, forehead (their foreheads tend to be more Neanderthal like) etc etc

Same with Arabs.

I've met (native) Spaniards that look very, very Arabian. Like full sand nig. But I've also met ones that aren't.

>But they can't pass as Europeans because of skull-shape, nose, forehead (their foreheads tend to be more Neanderthal like) etc etc

Are you retarded or something? Europeans have the most Neanderthal admixture out of anyone. And the whole "I can detect skull differences between races" is pseudoscience.
There are Spaniards who are swarthy as fuck.
If you're interested look into the Dilmun civilization, the Old South Arabian Alphabet, and the Nabatean migratory patterns.

>tfw have the exact same eyes

Am I shitskin?

My mom has the same eyes but a bit more green.

>Dilmun
Nothing about their migration is mentioned.
>Old south Arabian alphabet
The Phoenician alphabet is older by a century

Literally we wuz kangz n shit: the post

>Europeans have the most Neanderthal admixture out of anyone
I'm not talking about the fucking admixture.

I couldn't find a proper pic but look at pic related. See how it's kinda of 'heavy' and sqaureish. That's not Euro.

She has all three colours, blue green and brown, you really have same? I have never seen such person IRL. Only classic hazel and blue-brown

I do, I'd take a picture but the color rdoesn't come out well. A weird blue-ish with that hazel ring around the pupil

" When the French occupied Syria after the First World War, they divided Syria into five different countries with Lebanon as the main pivot of their control. After this, they instituted their version of Phoenician history as official policy in Lebanon. School books glorified this invented history of the Phoenicians and passed over Arab history as if it did not exist. Generations were brainwashed to think the Lebanese were a Phoenician people who had nothing in common with their Arab brethren.

The effect was devastating on the minds of the Lebanese, especially on the Christians They came to think of themselves as superior to their Muslim Arab brethren and, since they were Europeans like their rulers, they had nothing in common with their neighbors. Anti-Arab Lebanese nationalism came into existence and this led, in the last quarter of the 20th century, to a devastating civil war.

Many intellectuals in Lebanon saw the danger of this nationalism and attempted to correct the harm created. Two Lebanese writers, H~shim al-Mad§n§ and Muammad Al§ al-Zub§, co-authored an excellent book entitled The Muslims and Christians in Lebanon (D~r al- An~r, 1952). In it they recorded a more factual history of the Phoenicians. I have translated a portion of this excellent Arabic book in order to give the English reader an insight into the factual history of these famous trading and seafaring people.

Below is a translation of a portion of their version of Phoenician history:

“Archaeologists have uncovered in the Middle East many artifices which indicate that successive emigrations from the Arabian Peninsula have been made to Egypt, Iraq and the Greater Syria area since the dawn of history until our present day."

syriatoday.ca/salloum-origin.htm

Educate yourself, nigga.

Ooo see how this is a little "heavy" and "squarish"? This is NOT euro.

Well. If you are ugly then you are shitskin and if you are attractive you are olive skinned, its simple

it's hard to say Lebanese since the war, so many refugees and muslims came in and befuddled it

>gets called out on we wuzing
>makes the biggest we wuz post imaginable while claiming that history is fabricated

That's different. You're telling me if the guy before got plastic surgery for his nose and nigger lips he'd look European?
It was a rhetorical question but no he wouldn't. Something would be off.

>Well. If you are ugly then you are shitskin and if you are attractive you are olive skinned
Southern Italian men are considered to be one of the most attractive men in the world despite being much darker than your average Euro so your point falls through.

The person who wrote that is a Lebanese historian, son. I was just quoting the guy.

Europeans (the French and British in particular) are the biggest WE WUZ'ers. Literally fooled a bunch of people into thinking the Phoenicians originated from Yurop

No, I don't think he would look European and nor would he need to. He's just an Indian guy. Leave him alone you dirty cunt.

>kids carrying guns
>even little girls in stores are armed

holy fuck, i thought america was bad but this is just next level shit.

how did it go so wrong for arabs? are they defectively violent?

>this is what your average Leb looks like here in Aus
fuck off leb cunt he is the 1%, your average leb is very easy to tell apart from a euro, the entire reason the word 'wog' exists is because it was so obvious when greeks (turks) came over that they didn't look australian

The lebs were 100% in the right in the cronulla riots btw

No they are not though.

Fernando Martinez stereotype is about guys like this

>missing the point this hard
well, I don't know what I expected from someone dumb enough to unironically WE WUZ

Yeah nah, I'm not going to waste my time on a retard like you
Also
>The Nabataeans might have originated from there and migrated west between the 6th and 4th centuries BCE into northwestern Arabia and much of what is now modern-day Jordan.[2]
The phoenicians date back to more than 1200 BC, fuck off retard

>forensic anthropology is pseudoscience

>The phoenicians date back to more than 1200 BC, fuck off retard

I know. I was giving the Nabateans as an example of northern migratory patterns.

>No, I don't think he would look European and nor would he need to. He's just an Indian guy. Leave him alone you dirty cunt.
Your original statement was
>Only Northern Indians are classified as Caucasoids and some of them can be pale as fuck.
And I talked about how even if they're pale they're not Euro similar.

Don't call me a dirty cunt for just saying the truth your dumb arab.

>fuck off leb cunt he is the 1%, your average leb is very easy to tell apart from a euro, the entire reason the word 'wog' exists is because it was so obvious when greeks (turks) came over that they didn't look australian
They're not Leb. They probably carry more Palestinian admixture than actual Levant.

That guy is 100% italian

Thats the point though?

>Fernando Martinez stereotype is about guys like this
No it's not. He's probably a Northern and South Italian mix.

Pic related is what I was talking about.

Then you can't fucking claim that they originated in the arabian peninsula

I used to believe you could accurately tell where people come from by their facial bones alone. But as my friend who is actually studying forensics has told me, it is not the case at all. It's actually a guessing game. They even had a study where they compared "veterans" and beginners in the field and they had negligible difference in accuracy when it came to distinguishing between races.

Recommend reading this article if you have the time. It's pretty interesting:
slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/explainer/2011/01/alas_poor_yorick_or_is_it_othello.html

Ah i see, every woman would go wet for guy like that...

I dunno, mate. The Ancient Greeks seemed to agree with me. As does your fellow Lebanese historian.

No you dumb slavnigger. I'm talking about the better looking ones.

Lmao nobody imagines Italians as fucking Sicilians get real

Sadly we do here, but that is because immigration

>Lmao nobody imagines Italians as fucking Sicilians get real
I see more 'Sicilians' than Italians here so I guess I do desu.

Here in Brazil we think of Italians as regular white people. Probably because most of them came from northern provinces.

Yeah you and argentina got the good ones

no we fucking didn't

Lebanese are Meds. More specifically, they're Levantine Semites, like Arameans. Levantines are generally olive-skinned and look Italian or Balkan.

They're not European. Though AFAIK they do have a reasonable amount of Frankish blood.