As salaam' alaikum

As salaam' alaikum.

Islam will dominate the world. We will raise the flags of Allah over the white house and brother Sadiq will help establish the Shariah over London.

Islam is the religion of peace, but when has peace ever worked with western infidels? Islam is the religion of peace, not impractibility. We will not surrender to the filthy pigs of the West. They have been attacking Islam for the past 1400 years and we will not sit idly by and watch as they kill our brothers in our holy lands... we will fight in the way of Allah.

The only way for the hostilities of the western infidels to stop is if we put our swords to their neck and force them to accept Islam. Such a choice is merciful, for they will be welcomed as Muslims and forgiven if they accept. Those who refuse... well, you can see the video to know what will happen to them.

Allah is the greatist and he will guide us to victory. You have already lost.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6TU50Bz3Ey0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nice b8 goatfucker.

>thinking its a good thing that your people has lost their history and culture to a religion invented by a tyranical pedophile
i feel bad for people that are raised in muslim households, arabs where once a proud people and now youre getting cucked by culture-marxist scumbags

No need for all that, #Brexit proves they fucking idiots. Praise Allah for creating British retarded cunts.

Hahahaha

>As salaam' alaikum.

Well Hassan's a llama licker to you

Lick a Salami, brother

We are living, breeding and spreading amongst you because of liberalism, a concept that is at the heart of western culture.
It is your people that are cucked brother. Islam is superior because it would never allow such a self destructive ideology to grow within our people.

Isis is dead and all djihadist will die

Go take a shower in camel piss you sheep fucker.

>tfw ISIS has better cameras than most TV shows

Stale copypasta is stale
Kys OP

Islam still has 1.7 billion reserve soldiers of Allah, many of them in your country. They will not ignore the call to behead infidels from the Quran...

surprisingly some retards in here will fall for the b8

Nice terrorist raghead propaganda! Enjoy your waterboarding OP, the party-van is on its way!

it doesnt matter what you think islam is superior to, islam destroyed everything your forefathers lived and died for you dipshit, islam erased your history just to turn you all into slaves, think about that for a second.
Arabs invented the alphabet were utilizing right now, arabs were once the innovators of science and now youre the least technically advanced people on earth, islam turned you into beings less innovative than indians, youre shitter than shit

and yet look at where its gotten you. face it islam, no ALL RELIGIONS, are pointless silly farces.
your god is dead.
the christian god is dead.
and eventually you will be dead too. not because of war, or me, or the united states of cuck. but because all things end. and in the last burning moment of your pointless life freind you will know like i've come to know. there is no god, and you are going to die anyway.

have fun.

>implying religions dont serve a purpose
>implying that christian morals didnt keep the liberal degeneracy at bay for a loooooong time
look at what happens when people get to decide for themselves tardo

We still managed to conquer Africa, Asia and Spain and have a Golden age. That means we were doing better than the Christians at the time who had a 600 year head start... only to be set back by the attacking westerners and crusades.

We will rise again.

Your videos are getting boring.

>religion of peace
>webm
Kek.

uhh... no you wont, the arab ingenuity was at its peak right before islam came to be, it has all gone downhill from there

It isnt that easy. One cant simply join islam and be forgiven. Not that simple. Most die from ignorance and a status, or example to be made.

> rise

You've risen buddy, when every western leader takes Arab cock balls deep favourable oil supply. But its time we take our dicks out of their mouths, get rid of them & stick it into their women when they happy in our harems.

When practical. You will maintain that you are a peaceful person... but what if 3 black guys brok into your house and proceeded to rape your daughter? Will tracking them down months later shooting them make you a violent person?

As salaam I like cum

Not my proudest fap...

yeah, sure

and when youve destroyed those countries aswell, then what?
im pretty sure youre not gonna find some ayyliens to leech off of like the parasites you are

Bomb Mecca. Fuck Allah yall

Mars has water now mayonnaise, why don't you fuck off and "colonize"

Islam is for gay guys

White ppl

Literally the cancer of this planet ...

pretty sure that most white countries are doing better than most muslim/brown people in general countries

is that meat halal?

youtube.com/watch?v=6TU50Bz3Ey0

white people are the only reason for 90% of advancements made in society.

And why is that? Because whiteness is greedy & thieving and causing shit wherever they go. Like I said, cancer.

For now... once we do what you did to others to get ahead for centuries, we will be on top.

Already your countries are falling with the Brexit. Divide and conquer... Islam will prevail.

Nice sources there faggot.

>hurr I make up a percentage and post it and maybe I'm correct

pro-tip: You're not.

That's like saying Apple is responsible for 90% of smartphone technology.

sounds about right

Are they not?

I know, it's pasta.

But who the fuck wants people to join their club if they have to hold a knife to their throat to get them to join? Sounds to me like a perfect way to import a fifth column into your ranks. Dummies.

>this logic
Listen you nigger, if white people are cancer, then you are too. Skin tone doesn't make you any less greedy or thieving or whatever other property you give your white devils.

EU will crumble, & so will islam, all filthy muslims will die in the next holocaust.

nice b8 m8

ok you got me there. i made up the percentage. but tell me you cant reasonable guess how much white(european) society has given to the world versus middle east or africa? the only civilization that comes close would be asia and thats even a huge step behind.

Actually, Pig fucker, I have read the back of the book. I know who really wins. I'd take the blade to throat any day over denying Christ as my only true lord and savior. My pain would be brief. Moments later, I'd be in paradise. Have fun with your throwback 7th century ideology.

3/10 for reply faggot

Just because they had the resources to repackage and acquire knowledge and ideas experimented with by others, does not mean they were the only ones working on such tech.

and you guys fucking believe this shitty post by random guy said he is islam???? what the fuck

So that guy in the video raped someone?

Big mistake. Jesus was a man. You should pray to a God not a man.

They fight like cowards. Shooting up women and children. yeah that's real becoming of them. Muslims aren't real men. They're like a barking dog. They don't realize the sleeping bear they're poking.

Worse. They killed Muslims.

ok kid

learn the story and it's symbolism

1/10 for reply

ok so just because the wright brothers had the resources to repackage and acquire knowledge and ideas experimented with by others, does not mean that they invented airplanes

Your kind wants equal treatment for women, so why should we spare them? We do not kill children for they can be moulded to become good Muslims and are free from sin.

The only bears westerners have left are the ones posting on Grindr looking to have their pipes cleaned... what a sissified culture you people have.

the only reason for the Iraq and afghan wars was 9/11 you fuckin idiot
you started it

Believing Jesus was the spirit of God is like believing a transgender is both a boy and a girl...
Weak and stupid culture you have there.

you should know that there is more to America than grindr bullshit. I mention children because that's all your cells seem to attack. Women and Children are primarily who are effected by your pussy suicide bombings or pussy shooting sprees. Real Western men do not fear your video's as they are puny intimidation tactics. Come to the South with that bullshit. In fact fight us head up. All jihadists are are sucker punch artists. You do realize the west could turn your entire nation into a parking lot?

2/10

Show me the Iraqis that did 9/11. If it was only about 9/11 why did you make up story about WMDs? Lying westerner detected.

k

we'll see

you fuck traps and you dont consider yourself a gay, ajajaja

If there is any cancer on the planet, it's radical islam.

A salami lickum

Jesus was a physical man who embodied the Holy Ghost. Besides, most people are dumb fucks who can't see through the symbolism or metaphors.

You wasted your dubs faggot.

it was actually saddam hussein who made up the story about WMDs. He said it because he was scared of Iran and didnt think the US would do anything. learn to research your facts

Hi goatfucker. Get ready to die camel jockey sand niggers.

Turn us into a parking lot? With nukes? That is the epitome of sucker punch warfare... guess who's scared to put boots on the ground?... we send our soldiers to carry out attacks in your cities, you can't even put one troop here. Brother, it is you who is fearful, because you know you cannot win against the almighty.

Those weren't dubs

Enjoying your stay this summer?

shut up before we come kill your women and children. dont you have a goat to fuck?

or a child to rape because of a "sexual emergency"

That is why your soldiers hide behind women and children..

It's called domination. That's like asking Mike Tyson in his prime not to completely dominate the other guy. Like he should change his tactical approach just because the other fighter comes from a mud hut, has sex with goats, and is generally mad because he's middle eastern and not very manly.

You did not conquer any of those places, merely segments. Dumbass.

Oh you.

Tell you what toughguy... put your soldiers in uniform, don't put your barracks and hq's in hospitals and schools, and engage in a fight away from your civilian shields.

Let's see how great Allah is when you're turned into shredded halal on the desert sand.

In straight up combat not one Muslim country stands a chance. Not one. You send mentally incapacitated people to blow themselves up in marketplaces, or kill children in schools.

Tell us all again how great you are. You're pathetic.

Ah, brother. You are just afraid of the sword against your neck.

You will never dominte Islam. You have been trying for 1400 years but have only inflicted damage for us to grow strnger every time.

kekk

Sir you just won

ok as I've already stated. Fuck your blade at my neck. I'd take it any day anytime. That's all you'll get from the west. I'd say get to cutting because I'll be with the Lord, Thy rod and thy staff, you filthy animal. Your video's don't phase us. However we're quite impressed with your video editing skills. It's a shame you guys can't conduct cyber warfare with the same skill ...

So we're retarded for wanting rid of muslims, surely that makes us the opposite of retards?

we have allowed you to find a chance to initiate democracy, instead u are fucking it up. dont think that if you want a total war whities won't be prepared to fight, id love to defend my people against urs

Correct. Many people had been working on such things from centuries before. If you hadn't gone and looted, genocided and oppressed them and stole their early inventions, such as gear chains for bicycles, there would be no Wright brothers and there would be no airplanes.

lol hurts doesn't it

Islam is not a race. Don't bring race into this matter you filthy racist infidel.

idgaf inferior sandnigger, i will fuck ur hooded mustached bitches if i have to, u pieces of shit, and will kill as many of you as i can

See you in hell, moron.

is that real?
Inb4 newfag

Your bait is admirable, but foolish. Soon, brothers and sisters, we will see the dawning of a new age. Free from human rule we will no longer be subject to the whims of madmen, tyrannical corporations, or dogmatic ideologies. The time is coming in just a few short years.

6/17/2020 Listen, for the new era shall be heralded aloud for all the world to hear.

kek so very true

you are so dense its unbelievable. so boats were invented by wood because wood was the first to wood...... thats the basis of your knowledge. congrats, i know know you are a nigger who believe egyptians and Beethoven were black

Atleast its halal meat

Ppl rly fall for this bait? People who believes in islam should be called terrorists, not mudslims

> youre getting cucked by culture-marxist scumbags

Long way of saying Jew

Why would we need to do that? Just introduce zika to the local population, then airburst some ebola over them. Have hazmat teams clean up the rest of them. Easy.

ugh..... dont boner me.

I think the only way to keep all the dirt and mud people from trying to live in the place they believe nigger jesus was born/died is to nuke it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.