twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SMOKE SPICE

Vice is actually pretty tight.

The food ones are cool.

Why?

Gay

2 cents have been deposited in your account

i'm in love with this random Vice writer, help

Noticed that it got significantly less interesting once they sold out.

I am too now if it helps.

They used to be neutral and quirky stories about odd things and showed their stuff in modern new media formats like youtube. Then they literally sold out to Jews and became fully liberal and old media tv shit, holding their good stuff from youtube and their own website until months after tv airing.

Vice was only cool with Gavin.

VICE
DO DRUGS
FRESH HIP COOL COUNTER CULTURE
PROBLEMATIC

underrated post

Gavin pls go

I just wonder what the rationale behind hiring a different whiny intern for every single documentary is. It's not that bad, it prevents them forcing their personality even more into the matter, but even the little bit that shines through is too much.

COLUMBIAN TRANNYS INFUSE WEED IN SKIN CANCER TREATMENT IN NORTH KOREA

why are libtard bitches so hot?

AND SAND NIGGERS

SAND NIGGERS HOSTING EVERYWHERE

>implying all liberals are retards

That'd be like me saying all conservatives are dumb faggots who are poorly educated.

though there are some good on the otherside too

They literally don't have to pay them. It's all work experience kids. If you go to their office it's just full of about 60 young kids who are there for the credibility on their CV. They do a couple of months and then their work experience ends and they go off and struggle to get real jobs in the media.

best newsfus

>tfw current vice and Gavin McInnes are on the complete opposite side of the political spectrum

Do they still have that dopey goth guy working for them? He was the best.

DRONEZ

>Gavin McInnes
isnt he the guy who does those fucking retarded rebel media videos or whatever it's called?

Uhh shill?

Because bitches are dumb and want free shit

>Lee Ann Smack-my-boobs

seriously, post pics of her heaping milk dollops

Fuck off.

does anyone still care about Vice, it was supposed to be the next big thing in reporting and now it seems to be on a decline. they should have kept it small.

They fell hard for the "constructed social justice outrage clickbait which advertises itself by creating arguments on social media" -meme but I still watch their documentaries.

WEEDIQUETTE
LE FUCKING WEED DOOD
SMOKE SUM FUCKING WEEEED MAN
LOOK GUISE I'M EDGY AND STICKING IT TO THE MAN
LE FUCKNIG WEEEEEEED BRUUUUH
LE FUCKING TAX MUH WEED
LE FUCKING CANCER MEME WEW
SMOKE DAT FUCNKING WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED DOOOOOOOOOOD
DON'T FORGET TO FUCK NIGGERS, SUCK DICKS, AND HUG ISIS SLEEPER CELLS DISGUISED AS IMMIGRANTS

70 DOLLAR HAIR CUTS
MOISTURIZED, MANICURED, METROSEXUAL CORRESPONDENTS

I TOOK AYUHASCA AT MARILYN MANSONS CHRISTMAS PARTY AND IT WAS ACTUALLY KIND OF LAME

I like you more than a friend

youtu.be/DX4YR3ItBsw

BASED VICE

youtube.com/watch?v=aM3ElTvF52I