I want to suicide but my brother did 2 years ago and by god I will not let my mum suffer from her two sons suicide

I want to suicide but my brother did 2 years ago and by god I will not let my mum suffer from her two sons suicide..

>I just want to end my life
>I cant because my brother did so 2 years ago
>wat do?

Other urls found in this thread:

metanoia.org/suicide/
the-bright-side.org/site/thebrightside/section/325
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You should have followed him soon after, it would have been easier and more understandable for your mother.

You're probably draining your poor mum with your negative energy. You may think you're hiding it well, but she'll be able to sense it and it will be effecting her life.

Consider your death a mercy towards her. Just do it out in public somewhere. Don't hang yourself from the back of your door for her to find you or anything.

Kill yourself

Just don't dot it bro really why would you do such a thing your mother don't deserve it

Don't listen to this guys they are just 10 year olds that don't know nothing about life

Stop living for yourself and live for a cause. Not making your mother suffer can be one.

You can also look for something outside yourself, like a higher calling. Such as:

Making the world a better place, finding the cure for cancer, improving the state of your technology, helping those with suicidal tendencies, helping children in need, helping older adults in their late years, searching for God.

OP here,

>drunk
looking through my brothers fotos, even got a voice memory of him... fucking idiot, how dare him hurting my mum that bad .. she did everything for us and this fucker thanks her by doing suicide... If I ever see him again wherever that may be I will beat the shit out of this fucker

Were you and your brother close? If I lost my brother I'm nearly positive I'd an hero immediately after

your mom is probably only still around for you .. do her a favor and kill yourself and she will follow soon after. She will be free of all the sadness. She deserves it user. Go be with your family forever.

Guess you should just hang in there.

Your mom loves you man and if you kill yourself she wil lost everything she always loved. Maybe she will not even kill herself because that's the eay way the weak way. Live your life and help your mother man, show her how much you love her and that's the most important thing. If your brother was too weak to live then fuck him live your life.

lol wtf kind of answer are you expecting then you attention whore retard

Don't belive that paradise exists and when you die you will meet your brother because it's not true that's bullshit.

Not really, I always was an asshole to him, thats one thing why Im so fucking sad about his death, I never could show him what a big brother is for, protection and love ..

shot yourself little pussy

Man just stop using Sup Forums for this type of things you know that some random 10 years old will say ''kill yourself'' ''go join your brother'' so why are you asking this here? Just make your own choices and ask some close friends not random kids in the internet

just enter the site two minutes ago and i already meeting a suicide lolz

kill mom and suicide

Join the French Foreign Legion

Go workout 3 times a week and eat healthy. Report back in two months when you feel 100x better. You're not going to magically feel better doing nothing with your life. If you want it to change, you have to do something about it.

You wanna end this life? Fine. Go start another one. Go abroad with some volunteer group or military or something. Heck, become a monk or something. Plenty of options if you want to get away from this one entirely.

This

this

Jus do it

he could get a sex change and become a nun, a member of a religious community of women, especially a cloistered one, living under vows of poverty, chastity, and obedience.

An hero

Just kill your mom and then kill yourself. Problem solved

/thread

This or just find something that motivat's you, go out with friends, fuck bitches and rethink about the suicide, keep your mind busy. Love user.

> I will not let my mum suffer from her two sons suicide

She won't, believe me. Before your body is even cold she'll be planning a party and calling Jamarcus and Tyrone to come sleepover

take her with you

just read this
metanoia.org/suicide/
People often turn to suicide because they are seeking relief from pain. Remember that relief is a feeling. And you have to be alive to feel it. You will not feel the relief you so desperately seek, if you are dead.

everyone has a hobby, some people make music, some kill themselves. Go on and live your dreams, kill yourself. You only live once.

or even this
the-bright-side.org/site/thebrightside/section/325

she won't suffer if you take her with you

you could maybe get your life in order?