ITT we post pics of girls and anons say what they would do to them Part II

ITT we post pics of girls and anons say what they would do to them Part II.

How to spot underage: The post

Fuck off with this fucking cringe you pathetic forever alone retards. Go back to Facebook. Everyone who posts in these stupid fucking threads is underage.

I'd ignore her.

And this guy, too.

Cringe: the thread

more

Push her head into her mattress while I pull down her panties. Keep her pinned down with my entire body as I slowly move up her body and slowly push my hard cock into her ass while she squirms around. Then I just go hard and brutally fuck her ass until I make it gape and cum inside her

No, this is what you would really do.

>Walk by female
>Keep your head down
>She says hi
>You'd mumble hi, keep walking and then come to Sup Forums to post autistic threads like this

Dude this is bullshit how are you going to push her head all the way into a mattress

Top kek

I have nudes of this one. And a few webms

Nikki

SPIDERMAN WHERE ARE YOU?!

Ideas on my sister?

more

This one kinda shows off her ass...

She's not your sister you fucking ugly mongoloid.

All of you, go back to Facebook. These threads are so fucking cringe.

Say what you would do, and I'll post em per reply

1.5 tits for now.

Rip that dress off and fuck her holes raw.

nudes!!!

Sup

I WOULD TOTALLY PUT MY PENIS IN THIS GIRL. HURR DURR DURR IM A FUCKING AUTISTIC FUCKING RETARD WHO PARTICIPATES IN THESE THREADS AND I NEED TO DRINK BLEACH.

>says these threads are cringe
>is in this thread posting
>troll denied

fuck her until she begs me to stop so i i will fuck her harder

You all seriously need to kill yourselves. You are the cancer that killed Sup Forums

more

'd like to kidnap them both and take turns violently raping them each night, breaking their bodies while they cry and squirm, filling their holes with my hot cum as they lay there weeping as their asses and pussies get violated and ripped by my hard cock. Then after a couple of weeks of beating them and raping them, slowly twist off the left ones head until it comes off, and slowly cut the right one open from the pussy upwards.

keep posting

nevar!

/thread

Unless I get some really interesting creative reactions on her, I'm probably going to bed in a bit.

more please

Slam her face off the wall. Rape her unconscious body hard until I cum in her eyes

bend her over pull off that dress, slide panties aside and fuck her roughly from behind spanking her ass hard, grabbing her tits, holding onto them as i fuck her then get her riding me, slapping the tugging on her tits, followed by facefucking until she was on verge of passing out and shooting load into her mouth

couldn't resist rough, she got me horny as hell

Noone? Alright then, goodnight, Sup Forums

on the right

Break into her house and keep her pinned down on her bed with my entire body as I slowly move up her body and slowly push my hard cock into her pussy while she squirms around. Then I just go hard and brutally fuck her until I make her pussy gape and cum inside her

who is more pathetic, the one who fantasizing about how to fuck girls he will never meet or the one who go enrage about this guy? thing about your life you moron.

more more more more

I'd pat her on the head and tell her that you can't choose family - that's just how things go.

more

Definitely the former, especially because the fantasies are all ludicrously over the top rape fantasies.

Make her piss her pants and than fuck and diaper her.

take the bike seat off and make her ride with the metal pipe up her ass, then ream her pussy and let anyone cum inside

I don't mind, think she wouldn't too. Heard her fucked once by accident and it sounded like her bf her was beating her up

I'd buy her a magazine featuring articles about how to choose lipstick that works with your skin tone and the proper way to use blush.

tie her to the tree and fuck her senseless, filling up all of her holes with cum

what ever. enjoy your hatefull life.

I'd like to kidnap them both, tie them up in their individual rooms and take turns violently raping them during the night while they're gagged and drugged.

I'd break their bodies while squirm, filling their holes with my hot cum as they lay there weeping as their asses and pussies get violated and ripped by my hard cock.

she has a great ass

I'm pretty chilled out and rape fantasy free, freakboy. :)

dont ou have an imgur or a dropbox of her

more

I would make her piss herself in front of all of her friends.

What is dead may never die

Imgur.com/a/aVz3V

I'm deleting this in a minute

wow well that's good if she's into that, that sounds like it was a fun night, sounds like he worked her over even more than i was thinking
great pic btw

Found the virgin

this would be the best timing for that

Anyone want this done to their girl??

I would make her beg me not to make her piss herself and I would take pics of it and put them online.

I'll post one per reply.

more

you have kik?

Titfuck

more

I'd wanna see those

Love to rape yours against that window

Won't help with this, but yes.

Well... Per constructive reply