Is Turkey...just another Latin American nation?

Have I cracked the code?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AB0iHNg2uxQ?list=PLI8r0V8Exp_xFqTsC4CGhPoOWFtnrQRmm
graphics.latimes.com/syria-to-brazil/
youtube.com/watch?v=5NBtrY-57Xg
imdb.com/title/tt2091066/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No.

We can be many bad things, muslim is not one of them.

This desu

Turkish soap operas >>>>>>> Latin American soap operas

Sorry, it is the truth

t. connoisseur

The only spanish thing on Turkey are the jews speaking Ladino.

Turkey is secular or at least is the one that tries it's hardest to get close to it

latinos know that too that's why they watch them.

lel

/thread

Mexican soaps were good in the 80's and mid 90's. Colombian soaps were good in the 90's and the early 2000's, then they started making too many >muh drug trafficking soaps.

>building mosques in foreign countries
Exactly what a secular nation would do

Muhteşem Yüzyıl is breddy well done
my mom watches it

GOOD post

youtu.be/AB0iHNg2uxQ?list=PLI8r0V8Exp_xFqTsC4CGhPoOWFtnrQRmm

this and this are unfortunately the truth
even brazilian soap operas were great between the 70s and the 00s and then they suddenly died

The only one broadcasted here is exactly Fatmagul and it's not that popular.

The way they design their homes in those telenovelas is disturbingly similar to ours

Last episode: Fatmagülen and a retired general are imprisoned for subverting the turkish state and masterminding the July 15th coup attempt

>and then they suddenly died
Caminho das índias, Ti Ti Ti, Avenida Brasil, América and A Favorita were pretty good and I don't even like soap operas.

Nah that thought died with Kemal Ataturk

I visited Istanbul and Izmir. It didn't die, you memester

my mom is watching this fucking shit now, are you her?

Real shit, the more you read about Turkey, the more you realize secular Turkey has always been a meme

They were a hit here the past year, specially Fatmagul and Binbir Gece. Now it's not such a boom but still have rating.

The new boom here are brasilian biblical operas like Os dez mandamentos.

I remember that Uga Uga one, which was based off Tarzan I think. I was like WTF? I also remember Xica. I just can't get into soaps that are dubbed from Portuguese to Spanish.

Was thinking OP might be onto something, but you pretty well killed it right there.

I'm surprised Argentine soaps never work here. Mexican producers just rip them off, and they get good ratings.

Yes it's the truth although brazilian ones are OK overall.

I'd say

turkish soap operas - brazilian soap operas >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> argentinian """""""""""""""""""""""""""media"""""""""""""""""""""""">mexican soap operas

>t. never saw montecristo

In parts of the country. Others not so much.

>Caminho das índias
nice
>Ti Ti Ti, Avenida Brasil, América and A Favorita
shit
especially Avenida Brasil, it was mexican tier
América was literally filmed in Mexico

Although the story of monte cristo is pretty good and likely adapts well, isn't the plot of 90% of novelas just variations of monte cristo.

Xica da Silva was our Game of Thrones. Very violent and sexually explicit novela. And pretty based too.

Yup
One of the few black chicks that made my dick hard during that time.

graphics.latimes.com/syria-to-brazil/

I actually preferred the Latin American ones. Not necessarily because I thought they were objectively better but because they were much more absurd that it amused me

>tfw we were swarmed with spic soap operas for the last 20 years
>its like that wasnt bad enought, but we are swarmed with fucking t*rkshit soap operas for the last 5 years
>and now, we are getting swarmed with fucking INDIAN soap operas

i just wanna die

In Serbia we got the Turkish and Indian soap operas at the same time

the worst thing is, we have our own too, but they are even shittier and cringy as fuck

Haha holy shit I think we at least haven't stooped down to that level but I think that might be because our domestically produced cringy television only includes stupid reality shows (Farma, Parovi, Veliki Brat etc.)

oh, we have those too, but at least they give birth to dank memes most of the time

youtube.com/watch?v=5NBtrY-57Xg

Fugg, me mum watches all them shows (currently aired).
The one about the Sultan and later one of his wives Koesem, Fatmagul and that other one.

At least we have mosques.

>A bridge connecting two cities over... grass

What did they mean by this?

what's the name of the qt on the right?

australian soap operas > all

oh god no

we have on of the worst possible tv shows and opera in the entire world

Literally, only a few of hundred of movies and series are actually decent, and even less considerated good (el secreto de tus ojos, el clan, etc)

dont ask..

which one?

very right

2nd to the very right on this one, the qt smiling.

1st is Luiza Grigorova, dunno whos the second one

also, more cringy Bulgarian shows

can you link me the imdb page so i can find?

qt girls at least!

>argentinian """""""""""""""""""""""""""media""""""""""""""""""""""""
i hate it too, but teen girls and teen nu-boys loved rebeldavey or rebeldawei or whatever the fuck it was called back in the day

Globo's soaps used to be GOAT until they decided to be overt in their cultural Marxism.
Now even fucking Malhação (late afternoon young-oriented soap that serves as a starting point for young up-and-coming actors) is forcing shit like cuckoldry, public building occupations and female "empowerment".
Now they're ratings sinks and are losing to Record's biblical stuff on occasion.

imdb.com/title/tt2091066/

Boryana Bratoeva!

qt in some pics and not really in others

i thought turk soap operas were only big hits in indonesia

i thought it's only in the balkans

>this thread

Well this was unexpected.