How to keep your family safe from gay people?

How to keep your family safe from gay people?
We had a gay couple move into our neighborhood. I went over to their home and politely requested that they stay away from my children. Both me and my wife work full time jobs so there are some times after school before we get home where our children are occasionally unsupervised. We have not had any problems until now. Should my wife switch over to part time or should we hire a nanny? What are some other precautions we can take?

lol ur kids are gay now

You could kill yourself, your wife, and your kids. That's always a solution.

i distract them by fucking their asses

Nooooo I want these fags out u see

Gay people are the inescapable man. Everywhere you look, there will be a faggot. It is a state of mind. Even if the person is not directly homosexual, they can still advocate it and claim "it's normal and love is love". I feel had that you have children in this day and age. It is a horrible time to raise a family. You could raise them religiously and they can still grow up and develop their own beliefs, completely disregarding what they have learned. At the end of the day, people make their own choices and you can protect your children only so much.

Burn their house. those kind have no place in society

Get them to go to gay clubs as much as you can

Fuck off baitmaster, i wish your neighbours were nazi and that you and your family were black, lets see you enjoy life then you hypocrite

its too late now, they are already infected with the contagion, the best thing you can do now is to ask doctors to reset their sexuality

Hahaha. 5/7 troll. Gay agenda 7/7

You can even hire a priest to ungay your family. I hearx that you can get discount on you mother

What he's trying to say OP is that you can keep your kids away from fags but they might still be fags at the end of the day

Teach them to suck cock. Also
>check em

>wishing OP was black
Nigger lover detected

Hang garlic cloves from your doorway and NEVER invite them inside. They don't come out during the daytime so kids should be fine as long as they don't sneak out.

Gay kids should be killed

sorry but the bait was too strong fag

Its their choice anyway. You can't make them do anything. Look how twisted you are. You think you're normal and the world should be like you. You're a narcissist. That's part of the blueprint for psychopath gay night club shooter. Do you have a deep resentment for your sexuality? Have you tasted your own cum?

>mfw gays move in to shit neighborhoods to improve them

When was the last time you cut your grass?

Are you upwind or downwind?

AIDS can be carried by a strong breeze so you may already be fucked.

Why are you trying to keep them away from gays when you yourself are such a huge faggot?

Oh look, doesnt know difference between black people and niggers. Go back to your bible and your "one true god" you xbox fanboy

10/10 would fuck

What do you think they will do to your family?

How do you know your kids aren't gay already? Maybe they're sleeper agents waiting for the right moment to strike. Good luck and sleep tight.

no u

Eat SHIT.

Dude. They swoop in to your room at night and dust. If they've color coordinated your bedroom, you've got a full blown infestation. And i heard if you wake up with an erection, it means they've fucked you in your sleep and turned you gay.

I am a straight hetero christian male and i will devote my life to protecting your kids please send me your address and times that you wish for my to protect your children and i make sure those devil worshiping homosexuals will never touch your kids, EVER!

Oh shit. Ive been getting fucked every night for 30+ years? I'm not a virgin!

just build a prison for your kids in basement obviously

Nope! Just really really gay!