Trap thread

Trap thread

is it gay if you're only attracted to traps with feminine features/biological women?

I just came here to have high post so every faggot can see my dubz

>traps with feminine features
Features such as what? Penis?

>unlucky

Posting here because last thread is now gone. So I was looking for advice on how to achieve a trap like body. So I used to be overweight, around 260lbs. I'm now 206lbs and mainly got here from cutting down on eating and sleeping all day. I walked here and there but not too much. I want to do something about this and change my body. I have loose skin, cellulite in thighs and ass as well as stretch marks that can be seen when I suck my stomach in. What can I do to fix this? Is it too late or is there still time to redeem myself? I am 19 years old and around 5'11 in height. I need some advice and was hoping someone could help me. I don't want to be all flabby and whatnot. Any advice?

that too, but also thing legs, soft lips/skin, long hair, submissive posture, wide hips, round butt

>being a sexy trap
>nobody knows so no sex

i know that feel

like I said in last thread, cut down to ~20% body fat or less and if you still have loose skin, then just get it surgically removed, not too hard.

post boipussy

Do like 100 squats a day for a week, if that doesn't burn enough do them with weights. Just get a big enough ass that it doesn't matter. Also, ride a bike 15+ miles when possible, it peaks your metabolism crazy fast. Your skin will catch up at some point, but as far as I know you can't do much about stretch marks

Catch up? Well I got like loose skin in the belly, arms and upper legs area as well as chest. Will all that really help?

hey trap sluts, add me on sc or kik

@firetruck41

I live in a hotel at the moment with my family. No money for surgery and even if I had the money I think scars would be worse.

wouldravage/10, why don't you spread for me like a good girl

spread it wide

>I live in a hotel at the moment
Isn't that expensive?

Sauce plsss

sissy scarlet

Sauce?

swear to christ I'm straight as a nail but something about this picture awakens something primal inside of me

My mom's cousin is paying for us. We got evicted from our home. Landlord is literal trailer trash. My mom refuses to get a job because of her narcolepsy nor will try. Parents are separated and I can't live with dad. So until we get some housing bullshit we'really stuck here. But he pays only $35 a night for us.

Me too

It's called faggotry.

straight, gay. don't get it, why people would even bother.

Well, it's a fairly feminine body with a penis, so no big deal tbh

yes all of us on Sup Forums are straight as a nail

That looks painful
Wouldnt try/10

got something for you

Done it with my gf a few times. Doesn't hurt at all.

The start pic is actually me

where are you from?

>people still have this version
Remove the BPA bottle thing and the hand sanitizer, those are both very real health hazards.

Post tits

US, Northwest area. I can't post more because I'm ~young~

Seriously? Triclosan is in toothpaste as well - wtf

NO trap thread
NO more faggotry here
FUCK OFF AND DIE OP

Muh dick!

kill self

I don't recall the severity of that one but I remember when that guide first started getting posted that the BPA bottle thing is horrible advice. Please do not do that.

well, this top suits you

haha ya'll gay

Be calm. Stop being freaking out

Just gonna leave this here

have a dick

Biggest faggot ITT

That's a cool lizard bro

here's a nice one

add me sluts

snap or kik firetruck41

Mmmm

Name?

hairy dick pics between these nice traps confuse me.....

dunno. present for you

is it bad that from time to time i think about getting me and my wife a nice lil sissy trap to keep as our pet? their cock will never get used, only by their own hand or locked away, using you for your ass and your mouth only, keeping you dressed in skimpy and sexy clothing, making sure you are always dressed and acting like the woman you want to be. Forcing you to eat her out while i fuck a well maintained asshole. both of us using your holes as we please until we are finished then making our lil sissy fuckboi lick us clean....
i never had these thoughts before Sup Forums
thank you years of depravity

and present for you

Sauce?

Cant find her, please link full video ?

very naughty. stick something inside

I came. I saw. I came.

oooooooo post more!

And a nice present it is!

>her
C'mon now.

give them a place to stay and there would be plenty of trapfags that'd love that

I'm jealous of this present!

I don't think, I got any more

more? :)

well, maybe you like this one

post more faces.

Sweeeet

oh i know part of the reason these thoughts started
so much easier to get a livein fuckboi then a chick to do the same
they are so much more willing and wanting to be used as nothing more than a fucktoy to keep around your house

buildthemaroombeneathourbed.screencap
kek