Is it actually seen as pathetic for a white man to date an asian? genuine question

Is it actually seen as pathetic for a white man to date an asian? genuine question

yes

It is pathetic to give a fuck about some random memers' opinion.

No. It's a trophy here. Dating and fucking black and Asian chicks. All kinds of exotic for that matter

"Can't get a real girlfriend so you have to get a gook!" kek that video

All my alpha pussy-slayer relatives were jelly of me when I brought my asian gf home so no I don't believe so.

Only if you're ugly.

Also this. If you're gonna be offensive, go all out.

A little bit.

No. Asian women are the most desired on earth.

wow....asian men sure do like latinas

>black women

I actually feel really bad

I an Asian guy like Asian women desu.

People say it's beta and others say it's a status symbol, in reality I dont think people care

Don't.

>latinas
Asian men really know the good things of life.

I'd say it depends. Are you dating a penniless filipino maid or a millionaire from Shanghai?

what a shock

Slav and Asian. Yes, we see them as pathetic losers who can't get a local.

depends on where you are i think

i hear dating filipinos in japan is looked down upon since they are seen as gold-diggers

Aside from tinder, online dating is mostly filled with people who have a hard go of the dating scene in real life.

Yes, definately. Asians are seen as the most pathetic of any race to date/reproduce with, and not just by white people. Almost every hispanic male I've met also sees dating an asian girl as beta. I don't know about blacks since I don't know any.

This
Worrying about what others think of your gf is aspie as fuck

Asian men are barking up the wrong tree honestly. There's plenty of black qts waiting to get RICED.

Nowadays there will always be the lurking suspicion that the man is a weeb or sinaboo who couldn't hack it with western women. But I wouldn't care of people thought I was a lower as long as I get to have a 3d gf that isn't ugly, a hambeast, or a trap

only if you are 50yrs old with 20yo golddigger from philipines.

If you have girl your age and you get on well with her there is nothing pathethic about it no matter her race

> Asian women rating Asian men : insuff

Reminder that whites can't be robots. White women only want Tyrone so the average black person clearly doesn't fit the BBC meme

Black men really dislike white women? And white women dislike black men? Memes are wrong?

such is the life of an asian man living in a western country.

Well, this is from OKcupid, I think, and dating sites aren't really representative of real life data, but yeah, in general the BLACKED meme is just that, a meme. I think that Black / white interracial relationships are the least popular, by a lot, in the US.

they have patrician taste

>tfw you cant be that exotic asian wo(men), desired by all men
>tfw a male

\
Depends where in rural you'd be seen as beta and she would be seen as gold digger.

In city no one will care.

there is my two cents

debate anons.

>insuff
insufficient data

it mean people are not reporting or there is little data.
that could mean not alot of asian hook up online or seek each other asians online.
it could also mean that asian couples are not acvtie online

it could also mean that the site is ment for finding other races etc since we have no idea what these results come from.

Why Slavs?

There was a survey that showed more than 50% of OKcupid is full of single mothers so it's not surprising that they don't want more baggage.

>I think that Black / white interracial relationships are the least popular, by a lot, in the US.
I heard that it's the second most popular (which isn't saying much) after WM/AF.

In my country, yes. If you are younger its looked down on but not verbally and if you're an old fuck marrying young thai/asian wives (happens a lot) you're looked down upon heavily.

You sometimes see half asians that look like this, invariably beta and autistic like that swedish autist that was being posted around /r9k/ I think?

No, as long as she's cute.
But it's like this no matter the race.

Why are you posting picture of Finnish boy, Sven?

>the most alpha asian of all time was a hapa

Poetry writes itself

>If you are younger its looked down on but not verbally
Really? I thought Sweden was le ultra accepting place.
What if the girls educated and stuff?

reminder that wm/af isn't interracial

wat

I don't know. My gf is Japanese and I've seen a lot of white and black guys with Japanese girls. So far only one of them looked like a white beta otaku.

Why?