Just a poor fat American having dinner what are you richfags enjoying?

Just a poor fat American having dinner what are you richfags enjoying?

Tacos

Enjoy shitting your self from all that greese and what ever nasty shit they put in American fast food.

Nigga I save those same plastic containers, my local chinese place uses them.

That isn't fast food, idiot.

Lol I've eaten greasier food than that without shitting myself. Get a stronger butthole.

The disgusting shit on the green plate is the reason why you're fat. Switch to potatoes, man. They're not expensive, have only few calories and make you feel better.

what's on the right ? fried chicken and wut ?

Reminds me of all the fuckers who says Taco Bell makes you shit your pants. Motherfuckers need to get stronger stomachs.

Had vegitables 2 meals today. Am fat. Thanks to /b motivation im day 8 of amerifat diet. Only chicken and veggies. No more pop or beer. Splurge on grill chicken salad when go eat. My favorite resturant. My favorite meat and cheese nachos. All of my nope. Grilled chicken wrap and water please young miss. Im done waddling. GET SOME

auto check, needs a response!

that looks great.

shake n' bake nigga

"Get a stronger butthole."

If there was any words of wisdom worth following, these are them.

Exactly. Same with Chipotle. Never had a bad shitting experience from there either.

Fried chicken. Probably stove top or off brand. But its stuffing

Looks like stuffing

>The disgusting shit on the green plate is the reason why you're fat.
What the fuck even is it? It looks like half digested rice and vegetables.

that looks pretty nice, britfag here, wish i could get some of that.

That's a decent meal that.

I had an apple, banana and some grapes, crackers (still mid way through) and apple juice

That honestly looks pretty darn good, being rich just buy you more food, not better food.

About to have a protein shake

I am jealous. damn you

Ketchup on rice.

yo id munch on that corn on the cob all fucking day. eat one for me Sup Forumsro

Steaming hot chili

Turkey stuffing. They should have it at your local store. Sometimes near specialty health foods i dont know why.

tumblr faggots are always so easy to spot. gtfo, faggot.

middleclassfag here, that looks bretty good OP

Maryland cookies my nigga

The fuck are you talking about?

I just had a cook in the bag garlic & herb chicken with mashed potatoes and gravy from the juice/fat

why are they so fucking small
>ranch with tacos
fk u nga

thx Sup Forumsro
stop that shit op, is chopped steak or tuna is expensive on usa ? (frenchfag here) cause with pasta (not yours macaroni shiiz) or rice u can make good recipe,

Meat Pizza

Depends on his location. Steak is cheaper inland, fish is cheaper near the coast. Beef though is kinda expensive in the states if you want anything other than ground.

Looks like prison food.

That chicken isnt fried.

It's stuffing. And potatoes get you fat too

It might be my location, but we get some pretty cheap cuts of beef where I'm from. The catch is that you have to cook them right

Those are 711 tacos bro.. I worked in one for two months and served them to welfare queens and mountain dew drinking neckbeards.

The tacos are. They're 711 tacos. Or the equivalent frozen in a super market.

>poor

Man I wish I could afford pieces of chicken like that.

How much do you spend on food per week? Per month?

I've been living on $25 a month for food, for over a year. I really miss meat, and other non-rice foods.

Beef isn't expensive unless you live in fucking Hawaii or a desert. Even in the desert I bet it's cheap...

You're a retard. I just spent 18 days in Europe. I was in France and then Switzerland and then northern Italy. It's all the fucking same all over the world. The same stores are in Paris London Antwerp Milan Rome.

Stay mad poorfag

>25

how?

Steak

The fuck kinda steak is that? Dog?

Its taco tuesday so in having tacos in 5

Yo my dog was better than that

are those snails?

I've never had any of that, is it good?

One of these. It's actually pretty good, with a nice smoked flavor and isn't high in calories.

That looks like itd be good on crackers

20lbs bags of rice. Dried beans. Lentils. Canned vegetables. Condensed soup cans. Sometimes I'll treat myself and get a dozen eggs that last me a good couple weeks.

On the up side, most everything I get has such a huge shelf life that I never have to worry about anything going to waste.

Is it like tuna?

kekked
Does it assblast you that I optionally eat Ramen noodles instead of making homecooked meals often?

what are you, some kind of anorexic? do you wash that down with a stack of napkins?

>crackers
Now you're getting too fancy, user.

No, not at all. Fish-taste, yes, but not as dry as tuna...or albacore, for that matter.

really dude ??
sea food

Watermelon pop tarts? Holy shit that's based

Made some dank ribeyes
Aged prime beef about 4lbs so 30oz each or so

>2015+1
>Not ingesting kipper snacks on the regular

Corn on the cob and stuffing are not common fast food fare.

>anorexic
No, but I've been losing weight on purpose lately. I'm 6'0" at 166 lbs, and trying to get to at least 150. Gotta watch my caloric intake as I exercise regularly.

Also, napkins===water retention, which is a big no-no for weight loss. I do miss bread and cake though.

Kek now we know it's bait.

total lack of activated almods, smh all day

Potatoes are all carbs/starch. Processed into sugar if not burned off.

Why would that assblast me?

I get cup noodles myself when they are on sale or show up in bulk for a discounted price.

Usually too expensive for me compared to cooking dried beans/rice/etc. though, considering they aren't very nutritious at all.

Is that in the U.S? Im going to the store and wanna try it

We are of one soul.

In Europe we have Mcdonalds, KFC, Burger King and Subway basically, all other American fast food outlets are non existent to my knowledge.

Yes. That was at Publix, in fact.

That steak looks amazing, medium rare/medium just as I like it

My fucking sides

No Wendy's? Wow id fucking kill myself if i couldnt have a bakonater

Poorfag here, spaghetti di nero and chicken crusted in breadcrumbs and mozzarella.

Have you ever seen a snail before? Just because something lives in a shell, doesn't make it a snail.

Nope I've seen a couple of them while I've been in America but have no idea what food they serve or anything.

That much for one?

Dude that chicken looks bomb as fuck
Is that straight pan seared or did you lightly bread it with something? Also get some more greens on your plate you fuck

Pic related
What I made yesterday with green beans and mixed green salad

It was great
Cooked on lump charcoal
Salted few hours before
Pepper with a tiny bit of garlic and granulated onion

Straight dank son

I can see 2013 on the bottom right corner of that page

Also nobody puts Sriracha on bananas

Whyyyyyyy???? Why are you not spending more money on food??

Shitty don't dining facility food (mystery meat+instant mashed potatoes) in the middle of nowhere, Iraq. Don't join the Army

Here is some chicken I grilled a little while back

=(
Have a sandwich

You call that fucking easy bake oven a grill?

I also see even average cuisine as a waste of money. I don't eat for flavor, just to stay alive. Drives my girlfriend absolutely insane when I ask her what stuff is or what it tastes like or how much stuff costs

ketchup pleb

steak

That's a nice looking sandwich.

Guy who doesn't know how to cook fuck all here, what should I start learning with? I wanna make some tasty shit like that.

Ayy that looks good my niggs what is it?

I miss those old-school MRE's with the creamsicle cookies.

Got'eeeeeeeeeeeemmm

Because that's all the money I have in my budget for food.

I'd eat better if I could, trust me.