Okay I'm getting fed up with all the crap about this guy Sup Forums

Okay I'm getting fed up with all the crap about this guy Sup Forums

He's being attacked by all these cancerous hypocrites online for doing basically nothing. PLUS what he does do wrong is just a basic human mistake. We ALL have mistakes and yet these pieces of shit called YouTubers are basically bullying this flawed but ultimately good hearted man...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GjWJsez1FEs
youtube.com/watch?v=qP78Bu__npY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck off keem, sage in all fields

>ultimately good hearted man
Do i have to say anything else?

i personally enjoy his content.but he is basically unable to make jokes and shit. I guess he made some big people mad or something. The people that makes videos on him are hypocrites tbh. such as GradeA UnderA , Leafy etc.

Basically nothing? He said a bunch of things about niggers, which is really bad off of Sup Forums. Plus he makes fake pedophile allegations, exposes YouTuber's private info, and in general is a fucking asshat

Keem is literal cancer

>which is really bad off of Sup Forums

Fuck off

>EVERYONE TYPE IN THE CHAT ALES IS A FUCKING NIGGER
>IM WHITE, YOUR BLACK, I RUN THIS WORLD, YOU'RE MY SLAVES
>YOU SEE, HES EMBARRASED BECAUSE HE KNOWS HES A FCUKING NIGGER
>a basic human mistake

>literal cancer

Summer

Not my opinion, id say nigger in public if i wasnt afraid to get arrested

Fuck off faggot

i personally enjoy his content.but he is basically unable to make jokes and shit. I guess he made some big people mad or something. The people that makes videos on him are hypocrites tbh. such as GradeA UnderA , Leafy etc.

Oldfags leave during summer as summerfags arrive retard

You're a literal moron

And how is that?

It's summer
you're here

What the fuck

idk u seem like a samefag to me

Have we created a new copypasta defending NiggerStar?

Nice lol

Summer vs. Keemstar #pewdiepie #hiss #kys

KEEMSTAR is a fucking badass! All these fucking garbage channels like Leafy, Pyro, iDubbbz, and GradeA are insulting him because he actually likes to voice his opinion and if they don't like it they can get fucked.

Leafy is the biggest hypocrite online.
Pyro is also a massive hypocrite. I love how he plays the 'I don't know what you're talking about' card whenever someone accuses him of bullying.
iDubbbz is the most unfunny piece of shit on the Internet. He thinks that acting like a psychotic retard equals comedy.
And GradeA hates 'YEWTUEB DWAMA' - enough said.

Yet all these fucking 'edgy' 16 year olds continue to watch these crappy channels. Keemstar actually reports the FUCKING NEWS which makes him better than these shitheads.

he's certainly more entertaing than all the retards posting copypasted le keemstar exposed videos, except the nigger fagoo

lol this, SummerFags are prolly leafy fans or something.

And before someone talks about the 2013 QnA about traffic, that was before Sup Forums got extremely popular honestly, things have changed.

Dammnn nigga
sick burn

HAH!
checkmate

The saddest part is you know all those youtubers exist, I only knew keemstar existed because he made that old man cry then wanted to give him 1000 dollars and the old man said he didn`t want his money.

Fuck off Kumstar

the bait's pretty tempting

lol fuck off you pedo no one likes you
go die in a car crash already

samefag detected

>mfw keemstar is on Sup Forums making threads to defend himself

KEEM

Story?

keem fucked up with goldandglory, thats prob the worst thing that happened during dramaalert and he knows it and has been trying to do right to the guy ever since.

im sure keem is emotionally unstable and hate himself but i still liked the show and the effort he put into it.

the shit he's gotten this summer has been insane and if i could I would beat the living shit out of these kids making this swatting bullshit happen and the parents as well for raising braindead fucknuggets.

Heres my video I talk about how much bullshit it is
>SHAMELESS PLUG

youtube.com/watch?v=GjWJsez1FEs

Keem is great, cant wait for his response vid tommorow. Its over an hour long

KEEM IS CANCER. I SHALL NOW CALL HIM KEEMCER

>mfw Leafy and GradeA fans create Sup Forums threads to spread fake rumors about Keemstar because they can't fight fair.

He's garbage in general, anyone who takes their youtube channels serious is as bad as user's bait with this post.

He was a trolling/trash talking streamer. It was his job in his early days (besides being an attourney)

not to defend himself, to create drama. he is drama alert. he is the drama queen

OP here.
Go fuck yourself summer fag, he's hilarious and i like him

Dubs don't lie.

KEEM IS A FAGGOT KEEM IS A FAGGOT KEEM IS A FAGGOT KEEM IS A FAGGOT KEEM IS A FAGGOT KEEM IS A FAGGOT KEEM IS A FAGGOT KEEM IS A FAGGOT KEEM IS A FAGGOT KEEM IS A FAGGOT KEEM IS A FAGGOT KEEM IS A FAGGOT KEEM IS A FAGGOT KEEM IS A FAGGOT KEEM IS A FAGGOT KEEM IS A FAGGOT KEEM IS A FAGGOT KEEM IS A FAGGOT KEEM IS A FAGGOT KEEM IS A FAGGOT KEEM IS A FAGGOT KEEM IS A FAGGOT KEEM IS A FAGGOT KEEM IS A FAGGOT KEEM IS A FAGGOT KEEM IS A FAGGOT KEEM IS A FAGGOT KEEM IS A FAGGOT KEEM IS A FAGGOT KEEM IS A FAGGOT KEEM IS A FAGGOT KEEM IS A FAGGOT KEEM IS A FAGGOT KEEM IS A FAGGOT KEEM IS A FAGGOT KEEM IS A FAGGOT KEEM IS A FAGGOT KEEM IS A FAGGOT KEEM IS A FAGGOT KEEM IS A FAGGOT KEEM IS A FAGGOT KEEM IS A FAGGOT KEEM IS A FAGGOT KEEM IS A FAGGOT KEEM IS A FAGGOT KEEM IS A FAGGOT KEEM IS A FAGGOT KEEM IS A FAGGOT

Sup Forums is an 18+ site

This is pretty terrible bait tbh man

Samefag

holey shit is that you detective failfag ?
i missed your highly informative posts.

am I allowed to tell him how long i've been here?

the cringe

GloryAndGold got so much more popular after, he is the most subscribed rs streamer. Plus keem and him are friends now, and it wasnt keems fault in the first place

nah fam, dubs can't lie
also i can't wait for you to get an underage ban

Actually I'm OP. But yes, you're entirely right.

the murshed potato brain

truer words could not be spoken OP. I totally agree. I think Keemstar is a good guy. The 'cancerous' part of youtube are all of these youtubers that are attacking him, such as Leafyishere and GradeAunderA. Their content is constantly negativity. They're constantly bashing people and things, which has now spread out onto the people that watch them who think it's cool to do this in the comments. They are the ones that are ruining youtube.

All Keemstar does is report news. All of these youtubers attack keemstar calling him 'cancer', but then they seem to support a channel called 'Scarce', which does the same thing as Dramaalert.. report youtube news.

Oh so no one gonna tell me the backstory for all of this?

Oh god shutup. It's no big deal. He was in an xbox live chat just talking shit. People do it. Grow up.

Fuck off Keem ye cunt

I don't care about this guy or the people that have a hard on for him. They're all in the same shit boat to me, and not one is better then the other.

fight me

prove you're not under 18 or a braindead sheep

It's fucking Autumn. Not 'fall'.

keeeek

Keems making a vid tommorow so im not gonna explain anything really

I have a real honest question was the old guy a gamer ? Because on the video that I saw him cry there was a video game next to his face im not sure if he was playing or something like that.

>when you lack social skills to argue and accept that you're only at the level to call out samefaging.

youtube.com/watch?v=qP78Bu__npY

Hey Keem

what flavor bleach do you like?

you sure showed him

oh look
you searched up killed memestar's IP
have a participation trophy

He was and still is. #1 rs streamer. RSGloryandGold or something

Don't waste your angst, unironically their 'drama' is all scripted between keem, leafy, h3h3, etc. to fire up the fans and drive views to their channels. More cash in all their pockets.

Personal attacks and harassment is totally news!

Fuck off samefag.

the old guy is a runescape streamer on twitch but he's like overly kind to the degree of cringe, like he would fit to be hosting kids shows.. not my kind of streamer to watch.

>caring about youtubers
the only cancer here is you

that was an actually dangerously funny video lol.

scarce #1 scarce #1 scarce #1 scarce #1 scarce #1 scarce #1 scarce #1 scarce #1 scarce #1 scarce #1 scarce #1 scarce #1 scarce #1 scarce #1 scarce #1 scarce #1 scarce #1 scarce #1 scarce #1 scarce #1 scarce #1 scarce #1 scarce #1 scarce #1 scarce #1 scarce #1 scarce #1 scarce #1 scarce #1 scarce #1 scarce #1 scarce #1 scarce #1 scarce #1 scarce #1 scarce #1 scarce #1 scarce #1 scarce #1 scarce #1 scarce #1 scarce #1 scarce #1 scarce #1 scarce #1 scarce #1 scarce #1 scarce #1 scarce #1 scarce #1 scarce #1 scarce #1 scarce #1 scarce #1 scarce #1 scarce #1 scarce #1 scarce #1 scarce #1 scarce #1 scarce #1 scarce #1 scarce #1 scarce #1 scarce #1 scarce #1 scarce #1 scarce #1 scarce #1 scarce #1 scarce #1

SHILLS

ARE

REAL

SHILLS

ARE

REAL

>also check em

oh ok that is kinda nice thanks user, I mean because of his age.

You fucking morons still think that the old guy WAS NOT actually the pedophile. He's the same guy. Nobody is ever going to admit to that. Ever heard of aliases you degenerates?

Keem only backed 'Tony' up because he started to see his own fan base turn on him as soon as Tony lied.

glad you're happy and easily entertained it will help you in this grim world

gr8 b8 m8

that's pretty bait!

Its the only thing thats stopping me putting a fucking gun in my mouth bro

damn that kick from the shotgun shook him to the core, is twigman ok ?

his videos are good if you're having trouble sleeping

Still do you cannot say someone or start a rumor about been a pedophile without evidence, or support someone based on a rumor.

Fuck off iDubbbz lover. Sup Forums doesn't allow 'edgy' 16 year olds.

Dude, are you fucking retarded? I wish I could bash your face against concrete right now. Hes gotten exposed like 1000 times, he plays the fucking victim card, he lies to his fans, hes ruining his own reputation by his livestreams. I think you're fucking blind.

wat

which one?

I thought he was gonna blow his fucking foot off honestly.
The other guy balancing the shotgun with his chin I was impressed.