who was in the wrong here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ttGLrvr2VA4
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombing_of_Darwin
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The commies

usa. They started it.

Started what?

Also Britain and France for alleging that the Japanese were inferior and everybody else who made the bomb in the first place. Japanese literally did nothing wrong.

The war. Japan's oil was cut off.

This is a war crime Yankees. We'll make them suffer! Tovarish Putin will lead us to victory!

We literally stopped selling them oil because they were starting shit in Asia. America can trade with whorever they want.

>losing around 100,000 military personal
>japs would fight to the last, destroying not only the infastructure of the entire country, but their entire population
>would drag out the war for at least another 2 years

>135,000 civilian casualties
>war ended sparing millions

cold math, but see the logic behind it?

They Japanese needed it. Europeans and America caused shit everywhere and Japanese were only doing it to combat racism. You guys should've kept selling the oil if you wanted to avoid war but you didn't care and they were forced to attack. You guys started it.

Or not invade at all.

>not lose killed more than 5 million people
>not get a quarter of the country in ruins

The Americans fought or had a picnic in the fresh air?

and let the commies take it? fuck you pussy

>Dirty, butthurt, Canadian Jap doing what Canadians do best: spewing the shit inside their heads and making the fucking worst threads

The Soviet Union

Thanks to Americans because they are distracted by the Japanese army and navy from attacking the Soviet Union. The war on two fronts, the Soviet Union could not withstand.

the gommies didn't have nukes and had a meme-tier air force, which meant they would have to throw a lot more men at the island, thereby ensuring they never became a rival superpower

>the absolute state of American military strategy

America, obviously. They were the ones who dropped the bombs.
I really hope Russia nukes the living fuck out of Burgerstan within my lifetime. Those fucking mongrels need to both pay for their crimes but to also be given a good, hard fucking spanking and be put back in line. Disgustingly, unwarranted arrogant cunts and all round cancerous culture.

You deserve ISIS.

how dumb are you? we only did that because they were occupying Chinese territory, and had declared there hostility to the allies faces in the League of nations.

youtube.com/watch?v=ttGLrvr2VA4

also, what racism? I won't dispute that the europeans probably saw themselves as the superior race, but they weren't in japan, so how could it affect the japanese?

The Japanese proposed to the league of nations that all people should be seen as equals but they wouldn't accept it which is why Japan went full colonialist/imperialist.

To show that they aren't inferior.

>US started the war
lol, what a dumbfag. do you even history bruh

A nuke blown by us!

what? where the hell did you read that load of shit? the japanese wanted to establish themselves as an imperial power in the vain of WW2 germany. like shit they wanted everyone to be equal.

I suppose you could say they wanted to prove that they weren't inferior, but not in the way you suggested.

So pacific ww2 happened because of r/asianmasculinity?

more importantly, how can you assert that the war between Japan and the US was caused by racism? that's a fucking insane thing to think.

His squinty eyes can't read anything other than
>Japan good
>US bad

Watch TGSNT

now's not the time for antisemitism Akmed

What the FUCK did you just call me?

we are wrong in hindsight since we know how destructive the bombs are but at the time they were a part of total air superiority campaign against japan beginning with the firebombing when the bases were built in the pacific

the nukes shadowed conventional bombing in POTENTIAL, but not destruction prior

indeed if they were not invented and were not used more japanese would have died in the firebombing

ofc that doesn't mean people shouldn't accuse cruelty of us by using the nukes that is justified too

There was literally nothing wrong with dropping the nukes.

I just love how Europeans justify their imperialism and their colonizations
But they criticize anything Japan did

Nobody. It was war.

US gov knew an invasion of Japan would be a total bloodbath for all sides with infinitely more causalities than those caused by the atomic bombs. It was also a show of force to the Soviets. People who cry about this shit are faggot frauds.

>justify their imperialism and colonies
They criticize themselves about their past more often than the times they even think of Japan

start shit get hit

Our city, a heart of Mazda, and their city for Big3 these days

> Bombing civilians to show off your atomic power to soviets
To this day it surprises me how usa could get away with that. Truly this is, undoubtedly, the worst terrorist attack on mankind history.

If they wouldn't have dropped the bombs the US would have had to do a land invasion which would costed MILLIONS of both Americans AND Japanese lives

The bombs may seem harsh but they ultimately saved lives on both sides

Canada and Australia

they are all to blame for everythng

Wasnt japan raping a lot of ppl

Rape is just how you say 'hello' in Japan.

Japan and France are well known for being places where every single woman will be groped on the train guaranteed.

Nuke wasn't powerfyl enough

Americans have killed more people than the Nazis. Soon they will be punished for their sins. Cleansing flames intercontinental missiles.

pls no ;_; russia and america are friends now

its funny that russia of all people would say this

the russians, they could have just waited instead of fighting useless battles against the japs

NAH BRUH STALIN WUZ A GUH BOI N SHIEEET

American products are sold in Russia. What can the friendship with the United States? It does not raise price of oil. So Russia will become a third world again.

Truman is racist
He is wrong

You avenge the Yankees if you get a 2 of nuclear intercontinental missiles?

Absolutely Not
To begin with, using nuke is wrong

I hope one day some asian countries especially china finally forgive japan and then america apologize for nukes.
I guess It will good thing for american as well.

If dropping two nukes means less people starve, not only in Japan but across all occupied territories then it was worth it.

Things have to improve for russia at some point, r-right

>The only history I know of is what is what I saw in Bernsteins films

>japs would fight to the last, destroying not only the infastructure of the entire country, but their entire population
we know that's plain wrong too
whats wrong with admitting that america wanted to test the real life implications of the bombs and how a society would react? its history now anyway.

Poland for starting the fucking war by chimping out on ethnic Germans.

>1. enter peace negotiations
>2. let enemy know of atomic bomb
>3. drop A-bomb offshore or on remote military target to intimidate.
>4. DROP TWO BOMBS PARTIALLY JUST TO SEE HOW FUCKING AWESOME IT WOULD BE ON TWO DENSELY POPULATED CIVILIAN TARGETS KILLING AS MANY INNOCENT PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE.

home of the brave indeed

it was a false flag

>civilian targets
>both cities were heavily involved in Japan's war effort and housed major industrial factories

in total war pretty much everywhere is ingrossed in the war effort
besides, you think they left both of them untouched and until last for that reason?

I hate to say it, but it was justified, if the war dragged on past 1945 it would have taken far too much life, and japan may have never recovered.

Wow my japanese friends you are so strong. If they had nuked turkey, we would have destroyed all country. Respect jap bros.

In a sense, but probably not as much as people think. Large conflicts are often simplified from complicated issues to inaccurate personal or ideological disagreements. Japan was unsure whether the US would retaliate if they occupied the Philippines and felt it was more favorable to strike preemptively. I think studies of popular opinion in the US pre-WWII have shown that America wouldn't have entered the war if the conflict with Japan were isolated to US colonial possessions. But, the Japanese didn't do their homework and felt that the die was already cast.

>in total war pretty much everywhere is ingrossed in the war effort
That's a poor argument. There are civilian contractors and there are industrial manufacturing centers. They're not comparable in any meaningful context.
>besides, you think they left both of them untouched and until last for that reason?
As opposed to? It's not we bombed the entire island (although we did demolish Tokyo on a scale much worse than Nagasaki or Hiroshima). And yes, it's a valid reason.

s/not/not like/

If the Soviet Union invaded our country, we would surrender
It is becouse nekes didnt need

I agree, but you also gave your opponents the impression that you would fight to the last man.

This unfortunately.

One of the major problems was the allies idea of unconditional surrender.
For Japan this meant fear of abolishing the monarchy if they gave in.

Still feel bad about the whole thing though. Should have never been dropped on a population center.

Why didnt potsudam declaration compensat monarchs safety

>japan doesnt want to trade
>matthew perry attacks it
>americans dont want to trade
>perl hurbur nevar 4get

Certainly
Indeed,it happened

Cities more than 200 of Japan had already destroyed by indiscriminate bombings
before atomic bomb dropped over Hirosihma and Nagasaki and the dead person by them is said to be one million from one hundred thousand(It differ from statistics method that count only killed people immediately or include missing people or include dead due to aftereffects).

You may be right, I don't remember the statistics.

they targeted a bridge crossing in hiroshima retard.. so much for your factory theory

it's a good thing it only destroyed the bridge

>aussie
>sorry ass navy and army
>literlly saved their ass by yanks
you know without yanks you would get BTFO in light speed

A

USA for only dropping 2 of them

>all these fallacious arguments

Every fucking time

>Be Australia
>Get JAP'n
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombing_of_Darwin

It was for the best. America showed what happened when a population center is nuked to deter it from ever happening again and to deter further war between great powers.