inb4 hows the 8th grade

whats it like to be that afraid?

Hi Dave

Whats it like to be retarded

What are the core values of satanism??

Why can't you spell?

how's the 7th grade?

>As a real satanist anything.

Do you ever have heterosexual intercourse that doesn't involve rape?

I mean, you've pretty much defined yourself as an ultimate loser...

Are you not allowed to use the letter k?

What's your stands on LaVey followers?

Reported for underage.

Please explain in a few sentences the way of Baphomet

post some bad ass Satanist symbols got my tattoo

Im not afraid, im the Emo Gothic Darklord of Satan and have no fears of no one.

Hi faggot.

Im the Emo Gothic Darklord of Satan. I cant be retarded.

The core values if Satanism are respect, liberty, Black Veil Brides and Andy Sixxs warm log of shit slidding down my fucking throat.

For one to feel pleasure, one must suffer. Im not a loser, im the Emo Gothic Darklord of Satan.

One important thing to remember in Satanism is that its okay to make mistakes... except for you. Youre the only mistake your parents werent allowed to make.
BVB Army Forever! Heil Satan!

LaVey followers are just a bunch of posers who consider generic pop shit like metalica and avenged sevenfold and death to be actual metal. Little did they know that Black Beil Brides is the only metal band out there.

BVB army forever!
Heil Satan!

why u are a satan

While LaVey was cool at one point, grow the fuck up. There is no god, there is no satan and there is no point in worshipping yourself as a demigod. Get the fuck over yourself or kill yourself

how do u summon a semon demon

call his mom

Kek'd

Who will you vote for?

If sally has 7 lemons and rick shat 3 bricks. Howmany watermelons does tyrone have?

none, tyrone went for the chicken instead.

Fuck you, bitch. I reported you to thd Faggot Comission for you to have your dick sucked by some bald guy with a goatee

Idk what that is, im the Emo Gothic Darklord of Satan, i dont deal with that kind of shit

See attached

Because i want to be cool and goth and emo and sexy and dark and metal like andy sixx and I really want to suck a log of shit out of his ass hole

Bitch im the Emo Gothic Darklord of Satan. You cant tell me how to feel

Idk, ask your mother, shes good at that kind of thing

Bernie Sanders because hes cool and goth and emo and sexy and metalcore. Bvb army forevr! Heil satan!

Im the Emo GothicDarklord of Satan and, not a mathematician

Why are you so dull?

Are you supposed to pray to Satan for dubs?

u shouldve been aborted

Do you like ghost?