So do americans hate us? Or whenever an american goes on a rambling against us is it always a chicano/hispanic?

So do americans hate us? Or whenever an american goes on a rambling against us is it always a chicano/hispanic?

How do white, black, indian and asian americans on this board view Argentina?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d_CaZ4EAexQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Most Americans probably couldn't point your country out on the map.

>So do americans hate us?
Short answer, no
Long answer, no

This. Most Americans would probable guess it's some 3rd world nobody country. It's ok I like you guys and one day I would like to visit your country it looks nice.

>is it always a dirty bean nigger?
Yeah. I mean, I could probably point Argentina out on a map but I know nothing about you other than you're South American and this thus world

>So do americans hate us?
Most Amercans have no idea what Argentina is, and the few that do probably think you're Mexico 2.0.
>Or whenever an american goes on a rambling against us is it always a chicano/hispanic?
Chicanos are usually pretty ignorant; pretty sure most know what Argentina is, but assume it's shittier than Mexico and irrelevant.

m8 spaniards don't even realize you exist, I seriously doubt americans think about any south american cunts at all.

I don't hate Argentina desu

>Haha Messi's so good I just played as him in FIFA!

To the average American every country south of the border is some brown shithole.

Falklands

Outside of Sup Forums Americans dont really know much about Argentina. They probably think it's a richer Mexico where hitler's friends escaped too back in the day

Smug assholes

Hitler lives in Argentina

Americans generalize europoors, mexicans, africans and poos but they can pin point every chink nationality there is. IRL they have a deep obsession with everything chink

Wtf no we don't, southeast asia's our biggest blindspot, it's not in the news or the culture at all, to the extent that I think Obama bitched about that in an interview

youtube.com/watch?v=d_CaZ4EAexQ

The Falklands are British

jajjajaaj me gusta ver este tipo de hilo, quiero bardo!!

son muy inocentes los tipos

You're irrelevant to us, dude.

Btw it's always Argies that make asshurt threads about us daily, so maybe y'all should be a bit less obsessed over us sometimes.

t. chicano

CHI

T. Alberto Ramon Perez

I'm not american, but I'll answer it anyway.
No one in Brazil gives a fuck about Argentina and Argentines

Most of us have no opinion one way or the other and literally never think of Argentina. Most Americans couldn't find Argentina on a map, and a pretty significant percent have probably never heard of Argentina. Generally speaking the only Americans who would feel strongly enough about Argentina to hate it would be chicanos.

Not even saying that to bully you. Just stating fact. The only South American countries we ever think about are Brazil, Venezuela, maybe Colombia and Chile, and possibly Peru if the American in question likes the Inca. And possibly Uruguay/Paraguay just because of that stupid "MORE LIKE UR A GAY/PAIR OF GAYS" internet joke.

>ask Americans of any denomination but spics
>receive replies of spic countries and explicitly asspained chicanos
LAMOA

I have Italo-Argentinian cousins.
I love them dearly, but that's the only time Argentina ever comes to mind.

I do too, are you part venetian?

Yes, and calabrese aswell.

Kek, u mad sudacas?

The reason why almost no nonChicano american replies is because they don't know what Argentina is. You are irrelevant to everyone other than Chicanos my man.

I think you're confusing us with the English

Es sarcamos gordo virgos

this, the thread should have stopped here

Sauce?

como se nota que no entendes el humor de america del sur en general

lol