Failed suicide bomber in Turkey

Failed suicide bomber in Turkey

He gets 72 fat feminists

Neato

ayy

Why the hell did he not get up?

When this shit happened and where?

this ain't footage from tonight, right?

Bullet in spine probably. Cop shot the shit out of him.

Yes it is. All over Twitter

yes tonight.

A cop shot him. He went down and the cop is the last person there standing above the bomber. He runs away as the bomber detonates his explosive vest.

Bump this fucking thread

yeni görüntüler var mı

Atatürk Airport, İstanbul, Turkey.

Turkey? Cop shot at guy posing threat. Moved in on em. Ran when he saw the real threat.

Nerve gas

Muslim?

Who am I kidding? O

Of course he was.

Did he kill anyone?

himself

I want to see a full scale war against ISIS sandniggers in my lifetime.

and nothing of value was lost

Wonder if the cop got away fast enough

way to go cop...probably saved a couple of lives

Is it safe to travel to there? Like WE WE ARE GOING THERE IN THE FEW DAYS! Dude, let me tell you that I haven't accomplished anything so I am not ready to travel there getting bombed or something, so am I safe or wtf am I supposed to do, like it's decided we are going there.

meaning, he died as the useless piece of human waste he become when deciding to be an bombing hero - no casualty for you,Ahmed!

All those people were running and the cop shot him. Clearly he was a threat, was he shooting people before he detonated. Or just shouiting allahs snackbar at the top of his lungs and he got a bullet for it?

he killed 32 people. 88 people injured

it is safe, this shit doesnt happen every day and not in any airport. And especially after this attck other airports in Turkey will be heavily secured so technically now is the best time to go.

CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE YOU ISLAMOPHOBIC CIS SHITLORD!

You are crazy. I would never travel outside Europe, not even to Northern America, let alone going to the fucking Middle East.

>Inb4 Turkey is in Europe
It is not. It is a middle eastern sandnigger mudslime country.

Why the fuck would you ever want to go to a shithole like that?

Oh shit.

he had a gun in his hands see the thing flying after he got shot, the gun is sliding across the floor

Make sure girls stick close to men at all times.

This girl was raped before she was killed and people in Turkey said "she was asking for it by being alone."

there was more than one attacker, and only 10 people dead 20 injured

There were multiple bombers. This guy didn't kill any.

50+ dead total

no he did not, there were more than 1 suicide bomber. they were 3

He looks like he's jacking off and then just exploded.

Those people are not running away as fast as they should.

it's not THAT much of a shithole tbh
just most parts

Is there any info of the nationalities of the people who died?

What kind of potato you think this was shot on?
Idaho?

either ISIS or Kurds(the one western media is supporting and is supposed to be fighting isis)

calm down sandnigger, this is Sup Forums, not tumblr

Mostly Turks some foreigners

yes 3 bombers. There are 32 dead 147 injured by the justice minister 's statement

GJ coppo!

Turkey, everyone's a muslim.

What I wanna know is: Was he Kurdish.

It's as safe today as it was yesterday.

>>Northern America

Hahahaha what a faggot.

He needed his team to carry him. Didn't even get an assist.

I really like pudding....

If the cop shot him (why he collapsed), then why didn't he just put another bullet into his head instead of running away?

Why the hell would you want to go that shit third world country. It has been striked SEVERAL TIMES THE PAST MONTHS BY TERROR. Don't fucking go there if you love your family. Also you are a complete retard to book such a holiday in the first place.

These guys actually wire the bombs up to hand detonation plus to their heart rate. Heart stops: boom.

Special ops fag here.

his gun flew away, and hes injured they try to catch em alive for info, and after the cop saw the bombs on his body he ran

I'm certain it's not going to be muslim males, between the ages 17-40... because they aren't who usually commit these acts.

/sarc off

Wow that is pretty smart actually, I'm impressed.

yeah well, it's not rocket science.

Oh, wait..

>/sarc off

You do not belong here.

Bwahahahaha

Yeah right.

it's been going on for a long time, the sandniggers move into urban areas a.k.a. a sesspool of sandniggers and sandhouses. so finding them is tedious

It must be rigged such that it detonates if it doesn't detect a pulse for at least a dozen seconds. Even then it sounds like a recipe for a premature blast.

No they dont and you are a liar.

Thats precisely why they dont do that and why this guy, who is not in the military, let alone special operations, is full of shit.