What happened to her, Sup Forums?

What happened to her, Sup Forums?

She dead.

she die

I'm not telling you.

Truth is her parents killed her, her blood was found in the car and the father went missing for about an hour the night she went missing

obviously murdered by parents,
not even joking
(a detective even wrote a book about it)

Desapareció

No-one knows, but I'm sure op will post the long dead meme of her in a cupboard, which is really a scene with a female actor from an American television series.

parents killed her

neglect

Her dad raped her to death and buried her body in an undisclosed location.

r.i.p :/

But why ?
What are the benefits ?

parents killed her and made millions

$$$$

benefit of not having a child ?

Que debe pasar por la mente de alguien para matar a su hija? (Sorry no english)

As above, parents killed her

Very well written book about it authored by the Portuguese detective who was originally in charge of the case and suspected them from the start, only to be replaced by the British police who covered everything he'd discovered up

I'd post the pdf link but I can't find it right now

Exactly, the evidence is all there. Plus you should look at their behaviour when being asked questions, they answered almost nothing that could help the investigation.

I believe, and I may be wrong, but around the time this all happened there were a bunch of stories about kidnap victims, and they all ended up with them getting pretty rich, so maybe they just took the chance

i would want it

It's not very well written at all. Infact almost everything he says is speculative.

Kate? Gerry? Is that you?

>undisclosed location

Found her.

Parents are both doctors. Highly probable they sedated the children and Madeleine suffered an adverse reaction resulting in death. Would lead to the conclusion that they then covered it up.

Sherlock Holmes is a faggot?

Cant find the pdf and Sup Forums won't let me post the link, google this, obviously minus the >

> /2010/01/maddie-truth-of-lie.html

and click the top link