Who will win Sup Forums ?

Who will win Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ROX9V4bKqKs
youtube.com/watch?v=Cgn1nhUEgo8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I think if the Romans encircled the tank they could starve it out, But using traditional Roman battle tactics they would take heavy casualties

If the romans just run away the tank will run out of fuel before getting 'em all.

Romans win but take huge losses

I saw on Modern marvels some years ago that the Abrams could run off wine if it tried, because of its turbine engine.

how much losses ?

At least 1.2 legions from machine gun and cannon fire. When the tank runs out of ammo it would just roll over them until it breaks down from no fuel.

Nah, some roman legionaires would jump onto the tank, and remove machine gunner faster

riiiight. and how much wine would it need exactly to drive a few meters?

Good luck jumping onto a tank firing bullets at the same time going 30 MPH.

man i dunno where talking the History channel here since when are they accurate

lets say the tank would be sealed up how would they get inside ?

Romans arent stupid.

They'll figure something out and end up winning

Putin

How much prep time do they get?

>build an ditch to stop the tank
>use the man power of three Roman legions to construct an aqueduct
>drown the tank

The tank, half/all the Romans would flee. They'd think it was some monster sent as punishment from Mars

lets say they have as much time as they want

pull the emergency fire handle on the left side of the tank

>Roman general Tries traditional Battle tactics and fails miserably
>He tries skirmishing tactics with Mounted Auxilia, fails again
>Understands that this is an example of technology far more advanced than anything they've ever seen because Romans are dumbshits they can add 2&2 like that

>Digs and covers a shit ton of pits in an Area
>Baits the tank into the pits with some Equites
>Spends a few days trying to get it open
>Eventually the tank crew starves
>Romans get in by prying it open after an undisclosed amount of time
>Find rotted soldiers inside
>Humanity progresses by hundreds of years in a very short amount of time and the Roman empire lasts for another thousand years with reverse engineered technology
>The face of the Earth today is dramatically different.

If you can do it, please do so.

This.

They could use their bodies to jam the tracks.

Tank, if properly equiped.

Romans shield formation around the tank backs to the wall. The close in on the tank stabbing it. No where to run the tank starts hitting Romans with cannon. Romans block cannon wuth shields. Romans throw Spears into the tracks and disable the tanks movement. Romans have a decisive victory with casualties numbering in the hundreds.

>Roman Legions deploy

>Tonk advances

>Roman consul calls for a meeting

>Offers endless whores, luxury and riches to the crew in exchance for their service against filthy barbarian scum

>Romans recruit the tonk

>Romans win

>Tanks offspring want their nationality back
>War against the Romans

this

Even the smallest estimate of a roman legion would put this at around 3,000 people. Potentially up to 15,000. I have a hard time believing that one tank could kill that many people

Fortify the spearmen on a hill and let the RNG do the rest.

who is commanding those legions?

Augustus Caesar

for this scenario lets say that one legion is equal to 5,000 men

The Romans will win because it's not tank and driver, just tank

>They all get killed by the sicarii

>It doesnt even matter because by now there's already a tonk training academy in Rome and the biggest capitals

Have the romans witnessed/experienced modern day technology before or are they all ancient warriors n shit?

I have a hard time believing that 15000 men with spears and short swords could fuck up a tank before giving up

he would build a wall around the tank and make them starve to death

never before have they seen modern day technology

>The tanks in training catch wind of the barbaric actions brought upon their brothers

>Rise up against Romans

>30,000 men deployed over a mile long front line
>1 round of HE will sow so much chaos from 2000 meters the romans wouldn't even understand what was happening and rout thinking the god's were after them.

The romans would probable build a temple to it and call it a god

If that's the case

Then this

Tank would just plow through wall. At least a meter thick.

Simple: romans win every time. Tank blows up soldier? no problem, now the tank is against a million of little soldiers!

unless its stone tank would just run it over

tanks dont move that slowly, they drive pretty fast

then the caesar got defeated already

dubs confirmed

RIP tonk

youtu.be/ROX9V4bKqKs

A single KV-2 (Soviet WW2 tank) was able to hold off forward elements of the 6th Panzer Division for a full day before running out of ammunition, the entire time being hit by a myriad of anti tank weaponry.

Roman soldiers wouldn't scratch the paintwork of a modern day tank

this

hell yea

Forgot pic

Romans donĀ“t have oil so there is no reason
for an wild Tank to attack

Many, how many losses, "much" is for uncountable things, "many" for countable

For example: "Thank you very much", you can't actually count it as a number.

How "many" losses, there is actually a number that can be said.

I strugled with this a bit, hope it helps.

thank you Annon

kek

Also, my doubles confirm what i just said.

/thread

I still prefer the diplomatic solutions of ale and whores where both sides win and the Roman empire lives on far longer

you're implying the a tank is manned by stupid people. Trust. That is an Abrams. Those who operate tanks are far from stupid. This is based on romans being tacticians, forgetting that tank strats op

Dubs confirms it, that idea wont work tank still wins

>implying tankers aren't retarded
kill yourself you non-milfag

>Romans aren't stupid
neither is a tank crew. Well I mean at least US and Israeli tank crews. Romans wouldn't even be able to see target.

>1 tank against several thousand people

Are we just assuming the thing has infinite ammo or something?

my thought exactly

well if they disguised it with brush like a pitfall trap i think it would work maybe.

no

>implying the romans wouldn't just look at the tank as some kind of god and worship it

One burst from the auxiliary machine gun would have anyone within earshot shitting their god damn pants.

Especially when they hear the ear piercing screams of dozens of men dying all at once immediately afterward

Romans were not French

It'd basically only be feasible if you were to invade Italy with it.

>2034847
>Forg

It wouldn't exactly run well, but it could run in any flammable liquid. Any sort of really strong alcohol or lamp oil would do.

>stab tank
>nothing happens
>shields over barrel
>shell cuts through them, sabot cuts through them, people lose hands just from the hot gas exiting the barrel
>spears in tracks
>does nothing
You guys realize that tank treads are interlinked sections of steel, right? They're not shit that can be easily torn or broken.

Do you have autism

thank you

running away is losing

Abrams tank capable of 35mph over rough terrain... Roman legions couldn't outrun that.

11,400 rounds 7.62 mm. 900 rounds 12.7 mm. carbines and pistols for the crew. and 42 120 mm rounds. if they knew they were just going against troops, a large proportion of the main gun rounds would probably be this: youtube.com/watch?v=Cgn1nhUEgo8

Both sides would lose

alright bye Sup Forums op has to split