The great debate

The great debate.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mQFYzyrfrP0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Spin to win baby.

Battlebots>Robot Wars

Hypnodiscis the only correct answer and I'll fight anyone who disagrees.

>he's a flipperpleb

Go on then, why not Razer?

Razor was basically refballed to success being handed easy victories.

Probably done in exchange for sexual favours from the handsome young spokesman for team razor.

wasn't there a bot named biohazard who flipped stuff?

i liked him

I never understood the ramp one. How is that suppose to be more effect that a fucking spinning sharp disc?

Son of Whyachi is the only logical answer.

>youtube.com/watch?v=mQFYzyrfrP0

Because it flips everything upside down rendering them useless

>people unironically support bots that weren't built to rush

Razer has to be very precise and puncture an opponent at their weakspot, hopefully destroying circuitry or power.

Hypnodisc has a very powerful spinning disc but it would mostly do physical damage to a robot's exterior.

Remember when based Razer destroyed Matilda?

Sorry, somehow didn't think you meant Chaos 2.

Like said, a powerful flipper can easily immobilise something like Hypnodisc, given it doesn't have the self-righting arm or isn't damaged too much first by the spinning disc

The even greater debate.

> This triggers the peadophile fan club

Was it actually legal?

What happened here

Razor was a robot with a hydrolic stinger that once it grabbed hold of an opposing robot would pierce the shell with ease and destroy the underlying circuitry.

So this team built a cage around themselves specifically for fighting razor and neutralised the stinger.

Only one winner baby

Razer and Tornado have had a few fights before, but this one had Tornado wearing an anti-pitting device (the frame around it that makes it not fit into the pit, and Razer couldn't reach it to damage it). This frame was somehow totally legal though, so you've got to give them credit for that I guess.

Even though Tornado was practically in the pit, the judges gave them the crown of UK Champion.

The rule was that you are allowed interchangeable weapons, not armour. They had the frame made but no weapon. So when the make the final and realise they need a weapon they put a crappy bar on and connect it the the spinner's motor. If you watch the match it barely functions.

The rules allowed for this to happen. After this there were more rules added making the robot overall length fit within a certain dimension.

Source: An old contestant.

Holy fuck

Its a little cheeky but I guess if its legal then fair play

Razer and Tornado scrapped before with Razer winning.

In order to counter them the Tornado team hastily wielded a massive metal frame around the exterior of Tornado so Razer's pincer couldn't reach it. However the frame was so big it also stopped Tornado falling fully into the pit which was pretty much the only other way it could be beaten because of the frame. The judges still thought it was legal though.

the only right answer

that's what yo uget for building a robot out of a pumpkin

So... Was he a woman or man?

>americans try to make their own version of robot wars
>it's shit

>robot wars/battlebots exhibition match
>ameripoor robots get raped

Flippers are usually the worst trash, but they CAN be good if its a really powerful flipper that throws the other bots really, really high.

Spinners are partially simply amazing because the forces involved are so huge.

That's because our robots are designed to kill humans.