Tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

>tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

anyone here managed to quit smoking?

I haven't smoked for 30 days....of the 12 years I've done it

I'm interested in this thread because I'd like to quit smoking too, but wtf are you doing that you smomke 75 a day? I'm only working part time and smoke a pack to a pack and a half a day.

I work landscaping

Try to stop so you can smell and taste things again. When you smoke all day long you will look and smell like an ash tray. Shit try vaping / dipping or anything to not have that damn ciggy smell lol

This

I quit 2 years ago and I had no clue I stunk as bad as smokers do

Friend of mine smoked 90 a days (no joke, dude literally was lighting one cig on the other). Stopped cold turkey, no method, in a week.

Grow balls. Just do it.
I smoke a pack a day, stop for whatever time's necessary whenever it's necessary.

Did you use something to replace it, or did you just quit cold turkey?

yes and than i restarted

I don't want to quit, therefore I don't fucking whine about it every fucking day to a bunch of people I don't know.

I gradually cut down over a few weeks until I was down to 2 a day then just quit. I smoked 30 a day

don't quit cold turkey, it's so ineffective and it will make you terribly sick. ease your way down.

Fuck off op your gonna put a hole in the ozone layer.

op the only thing that matters is, do you want to quit? fuck everyone else.

I'm this guy and I tried cold turkey but there was no way I could just abruptly stop because the withdrawal was ridiculous so I had to slowly quit

>mfw I'd end up losing my mind if I would have tried cold turkey for more than a day

> I tried hypnosis. First time didn't work, second time I quit for a year. One more time it's been 5 years and I don't even want one.

I know that feel man I was so miserable and irritable for a few days when I quit cold turkey

While shooting yourself every day with a gun is bad, try slowly quitting by shooting yourself every other day, until you only shoot yourself once a month. Then you'll slowly realize that shooting yourself at all was just silly.

U wot m8

This made me giggle

i'm at 6 months now after 13 years of smoking.

you just have to really want it, there is no mysterious technique. if you've thought it through, you'll know it's damn stupid habit, and call it quits.

if i started coughing with no reason, no cold, nothing at all and when i walk i feel dizzy do i have the kanker? asking here because Sup Forums always provides 100% true information

Ive been quit for a month now fucking hate life

also, i rip off the filters and smoke them like that. been doing it for like 3 years.

When I smoked I always coughed and wheezed and ive quit for 3 weeks and the coughing is all gone

Not necessarily, could be a lot of other shit, such as poor diet or lack of sleep and exercise

Why

I quit for about 2 months now. At first I started to only smoke at night. Then at some point I just didn't feel like smoking anymore. It werks

What do you faggots spend on smokes per day. And how many hours does it take you to earn that cash?

Yep - smoker for 9 years - I stopped for an half year and then started again. Smoked for about 4 months and then quit. I'm not sure how long I don't smoke, about an year and a half? Something like that.

First time I quit with "iron will" attitude, second time with the book "The Easy Way to Stop Smoking" by Carr.

36 dollars a day and about 3 hours of work, I'm OP

You are fucked my friend you better have a good insurance for your cancer or start saving for the hospital bills!

That's pretty crazy

>implying I pay hospital bills in canada

How do you have enough time in a day to smoke that many?

He doesn't even smoke that much that's one like every 15 minutes

I used the commit lozenges. Anytime I started to feel all headachey, I would have one. The worst part was the headaches, sleeping difficulties, and fucking horrible nightmares. It was hardest the first two weeks, but the lozenges really helped. You start off for the first week or two at 12 per day (about one per hour), then gradually taper it down. I stopped 6 years ago. My weightlifting has increased, I have more energy, my breath doesn't smell, my asthma has gone away...and I saved TONS of money. Around here, gigs are about $7 per pack of 20. You smoke 3.5 packs per day = 24.50 per day. That would be $735 per month. About $9,000 per year. Think of that over 5 years ($45,000), 10 years ($90,000)...over 40 years, that would be $360,000 dollars.

why would you smoke them with that filter on, it takes all the fun out of it, is like having sex with a condom

i ussualy sleep 10 to 12 hours a day, go to bed at 3am. also when i breathe air into my lungs i feel funny in my torax

Yeah it costs me 36 dollars a day

Smoke if i have Time love it don't know as much maybe 1pack per week

Then up my calculations by 50%. Over 40 years, you will save $540,000 dollars. Not counting compounding interest. You are pissing away your retirement fund...but, maybe you'll get lucky and die young of a heart attack or lung cancer, and won't need a retirement fund.

Copypasta

Nope

Non smokers are pussy faggots.

You could have chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder. A majority of smokers get afflicted eventually.

A pack of the cheaper cigarettes costs around 1.9 usd in my country. Less than an hour of work.

in on my 3rd month without ciggs, getting cravings again but hopefully they'll disappear soon. I was a smoker for 4 years, pack-a-day smoker for ca 1,5