54 68 65 20 73 65 63 72 65 74 73 20 6c 69 65 20 77 69 74 68 69 6e 20 74 68 65 20 68 6f 75 73 65 2e 20 50 69 63 6b 20 75...

54 68 65 20 73 65 63 72 65 74 73 20 6c 69 65 20 77 69 74 68 69 6e 20 74 68 65 20 68 6f 75 73 65 2e 20 50 69 63 6b 20 75 70 20 74 68 65 20 70 68 6f 6e 65 2e 20 39 32 36 31 2e

34.1747558°N, -111.8037603°W

"The secrets lie within the house. Pick up the phone. 9261." Huh.

fucking gay summerfag!

Bloody basin ey? The fuck you doing at that deserted location?

?

Open your terminal and type rm -rf / to get to the deep web.

He probably hid something there like a dildo or something.

I'll be there in 30 minutes

Do it op! If on windows delete system32

Deletes files lmao.

looks like some faggot ass classroom desk?

More specifically it deletes the entire root directory.

Haha fucking nob i reck you nob fucking nob you got no aim nob nob i hate you nob you are a retarded nob kill yourself nob

But did you dab?

Haha very funny, now how do I fix it?

You can't it deletes your sys32 so you are basically fucked

Did you just threaten me? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in IT, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on the internet, and I have over 300 confirmed up votes on reddit. I am trained in internet warfare and I’m the top commenter in the entire US WEB forces. You are nothing to me but just another user. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of hackers across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your dignity. You’re fucking done, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can destroy your posts in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my keyboard. Not only am I extensively trained in internet combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of Anonymous and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the world wide web, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it.

Put salt water in the hard drive, the ionic components can restore data if you are lucky

hah. hadnt seen this version before

I'm not THAT inept
I can't just reinstall windows or anything? I don't have any files I need

Gonçalo tas aí?

Did you try turning it off then on again?

The hardware solution is better. Report back with pics and ill guide you through

Of course I did, it crashed immediately, it's saying something about that I ahve to 'restore windows' Will that fix it?

Dont reainstall windows dude, u might famage some sectors... do the salt thing ill help

Try putting a couple of disks of win 10 installation in the pc and then drop a single bit of salt into the fan it cools it down.

Hmmmm.

I... can't tell if you're samefagging, is this guy serious? I thought hardware was seperate from hardware

No, you'll need to find a way to open it up so you can find the processor. When you find it there will be white stuff on it. Scrape it all off, put it back together and keep it plugged in for 3 days with no battery in. Then the automatic recovery process will start. Don't worry if your computer warms up a little.

If it was separated you didnt need one of them b/ro. They work as a system both parts depende om eachother

when i built my pc i forgot the thermal paste kek

Dude I'm
And

HMMMMM

Do you have down's syndrome?

This is old the same thread was posted ages ago exactly the same.

Dude were tryimg to help

Well, I got the salt water, I got a tablespoon or two, do I just... pour it in? I'm pretty sure that you're nit jsut supposed to dump it in the computer. Do I have to remove it before?

Shit

Fuck off foxtrot you fbi scared of bitch

o Gonçalo é um faggot

i'm a mildly autistic transgender feminist, but i dont have down's syndrome.

Send pics with timestamp

I'm using the laptop I was given by a friend after he got a better one, and it's not recognizing the camera when I try to take pictures. How do I turn it on?

At least you're not a nigger.

Take it with your phone or sth. We have to see the pc

nigger im poor i have a flip phone still, given by the same fucking freind
Half of what I own is gifts, I'm just trying to fix my shit

OK FUCK YOU GUYS
I was trying to fix my camera when I found the solution to the original problem, fuck you and your salt, that would have fucked up my PC

soundslikeaprankphonecallinthesims1bymaxis