What are some good movies with tactical action and realistic explosions/gunfights? /k/ approved operator movies

What are some good movies with tactical action and realistic explosions/gunfights? /k/ approved operator movies

I already saw Mann and Bigelow's filmographies

was that his leg flying off screen?? top kek

>have massive shield
>move it aside and kick the grenade instead of twatting it with the shield

darwin strikes again

because of that one blue necktie asshole there are probably at least 10 casulaties there.

what a fucking gimp! This is why you dont wannt become a cop fellas - your subhuman idiot colleagues (probably your boss - independent thought isnt a desired quality in a cop) will get you BTFO

Its a riot shield, its for deflecting rocks and shit, its a bit of bent tin, it isn't going to stop shrapnel.

it woudl stop more shrapnel than flesh and air, which is what blue necktie man presented to the grenade, when he could have not moved and hid behind the shields, and not exposed his comrades

the idea was to kick the grenade away to a safe distance

>Le tacit-tips camouflage baseball cap

hey that dude stole his chainsaw

he should have used the shield as a tool to hit it away. the grenade was even at the base of bluemans shield before he moved aside to KICK it! madness.

Where is this? I don't think that's a flag I recognise. Thailand?

This is fail. Least he was brave enough to do it. He took the blast, his mates didn't.

no. he brought the blast to all his mates around him. shrapnel from that close would just go through flesh, and it goes all around a wide radius, so he only took a bit

>Least he was brave enough to do it. He took the blast, his mates didn't.

This brain dead jarhead possibly killed himself and his whole crew by not utilizing basic common sense in a life or death situation sure is a "brave"

American?

It was bad timing really, I believe kicking it would take it further away than just using the shield, seconds earlier and he would be the man. Do you think they were protected behind those shields?

more than they were wi h just a stupid bloke and empty air between them and hot metal death

>explosion goes off
>air blast rends tin shields
>tin shears and tears, sending shrapnel into the guys behind it
>lots of guys are dead or injured

That's why he did it. This in Thailand, they don't have flame and blast resistant alloy shields to protect them.

Sicario

Heat
Black Hawk Down
Not a movie, but you should check Generation Kill

From what i remember no one died from that
The boot you see flying off is just his boot, his leg did get shredded up though

13 Hours. I know people hate on Michael Bay, but the action is good.

This