Why can't lolis be real? ;_;

Why can't lolis be real? ;_;

Because she is twenty :o

and... reported

she is lying dumbass

They are. They're called children, pedo.

you can be banned for saying that you reported.

Who is Lolis?

What's up with this pussies

THREAD DERAILED

This thread is now a psychology of pedos and of those who hate them.

you cant hate someone for being something they cant help. they were born that way

indeed.

or, why cant i be 2d

Pedos are okay, as long as they just stroke the snek and dont fuck children

The psychology of pedophilia has several layers to it.
1) Grown men and women who suffer from pedophilia experience a sense of detachment from their peers, and thus seek out safe interactions with other human beings, ie, with children whom they feel offer them a sense of security free of judgment as well as the ability to approach them easily.

Those who hate pedophiles secretly hate their own thoughts of pedophilia because they both desire and fear it at the same time. This conflict, not dealt with internally manifests itself as a projection of self-hatred towards those who do suffer from pedophilia. It's a blame-game, scapegoating application of not dealing with one's own mental thoughts and feelings. These people suffer from insecurity as well as inferiority complexes, often manifesting as neuroses, or socially as narcissistic personalities.

I'm not sure I understand you. People can hate whatever and whomever they hate. It doesn't matter whether it is rational or not. Human emotion is irrational.

this is 2016, you cannot hate someone for being born a certain way

Okay, emotion-police, I concede to your totalitarian thought-control.

that gave me a giggle m8

+1 internet

hating pedophiles for liking children is like hating homosexuals for liking men and you dont hate gay people do you?

The only things I hate more than gays are niggers and your family, without those things you wouldn't exist

He's trying to tell you that you're using the wrong word.

>this is 2016, you cannot hate someone for being born a certain way

you *SHOULDN'T hate someone for being born a certain way

god damn you're thick

U_U *sigh* this is the lamest bait I've ever had the displeasure of reading. I'm out of here.

edgy bro. enjoy you're life of lonliness and despair

These people that constantly try and make excuses for pedophilia are truly the scum of this website