Didn't concentrating fire on just one starship eliminate the possibility of heavily damaging the others...

Didn't concentrating fire on just one starship eliminate the possibility of heavily damaging the others, leaving them vulnerable to intercept? Was Yoda that desperate to take down ONE ship?

And one is going to ask why what appears to be long range artillery is so close to their targets and the front lines?

yoda wasn't a general, he was a pedophile... he didn't know shit about warfare. all he wanted was some tasty younglings to satisfy his reptilian urges.

AROUND THE SURVIVORS, A PERIMETER CREATE!

>it's so dense

How the fuck are these orbs getting off the ground?

You can see the main engine, but it was too difficult to work in all the cgi smoke and debris from the exhaust, so they changed it so that the closest one was shot down and that's only when you see all the smoke instead, and they just let the ships float up like magic.

what video game is this

Wow that's a major plot hole you've discovered.

Instead of using little artillery vehicles, why not just bombard them from orbit?

In fact why even bother landing an army instead of just bombing everything from orbit?

That moment was pretty damn hype honestly, that way it slowly smashes down and everyones still shooting in a sandstorm
Too bad most of the movie still sucked

I loved the PS2.

Because that wouldn't have been as le epic as clones vs evil robots

I remember thinking how retarded it was that they shot this down when an awful lot of troops were under it

This.

Why is the "artillery" line-of-sight only? What if they wanted to shoot something behind cover? Or over the horizon?

They address this in the Clone Wars cartoon (2003). The artillery appears to have been designed solely to shoot at tall buildings.

I feel like you might be trying to ruse me, but why don't they just say they're planetary defense weapons? It would be a role that their configuration would actually be suited for.

Why would planetary defence need to have legs? They are for siegeing tall cities like in the actually very good cartoon.

wtf i hate star wars now

I'm pretty sure they're there so George could put in another Death Star style converging laser beam.

That's not necessarily true. It easily could be better to completely kill one ship than to damage more.
If Yoda said spread out your fire and damage as many ships as possible you would probably say it made more sense to target one so that it could be killed. You're nitpicking.

post the youtube

what the... are you dumb?