can you post instagram profiles?

Moar

i may be newfag but im not an idiot

this

number 3 from original pic
oc content

whats the problem, she send this nudes to you? please user, dont lie to me

>
Happen to have any more butt shots user? You're doing gods work.

You're the MVP

some creep from school

see

Literally a gold mine, who's your favorite OP? Got any nudes you're proud of and are willing to share??

some more oc creep

id have to go with number 3 forsure. her ass/hip/leg structure is amazing and she loves anal. i fucked number 2 as well and she has the fattest ass and best head. sadly couldnt get my sneak pics for her tho:/

what do you think?

Awh damn, 3 is hella hot. Have any OC from the others girls in their squad? Crazy hot seeing them clothed than nude or lewd.

Like the shape of her ass, nice roundness to it without it being saggy.

can i get some ass pics of you user?

this is some oc creep of number 1 from original pic

some more of 1

more of 1, clothed

Top notch OP

Can you show more of two or three? What was the sex experience you had with two & three?

2, nicest ass

this is 1 and 3 posing faces
3's boobs are amazing btw
and yeah i fucked them both. 2 actually had the flattest ass of all of them until recently. i use to be the only one who talked to her when she was skinny and now everyone wants to hit it but she let me do it first. kinda pays off to be the nice guy ehh?

im still waiting op

as far as 3 goes, she was my gf for about 4 months. she let me fuck her mostly because she was trying to get her ex jealous. i use to feel beta about it but then i realized that i was still getting laid so i didnt complain. shit i hope they get back together just to break up again lmao

Oh absolutely OP, had girl I was nice to all 4 years of Highschool, ends up droping a shit ton of weight & was a solid 9 afterwards. Definitely a highlight when you're just yourself and can land some solid women.

These girls are dynamite, they all know you fucked each iof them??

savage

shit man i couldnt tell ya. women talk alot so i wouldnt be suprised if they know. i havent gotten any backlash from it so im just chillin lol

post pic of said solid 9, before and after aswell

2, best waist to hips to ass ratio.

Though she doesn't have any photos from "back in the day" here's one that was recent. She ended up making a new account on FB after graduation and stayed to herself, except with her Boyfriend.

damn! 9.5/10 face
got any body shots?

Fuck I wish, I had a time in my life feeling guilty for having nudes and deleted the ol' spank bank. Honestly a huge regret in my life. Only the Boyfriend gets that satisfaction now.

There is one girl who's the token slut at my sisters highschool I've bumped into a few times. Her Fb is a gold mine.

i know that feeling man. Lost some god tier nudes from getting too high one night and complete paranoia settling in. Ended up burning my fucking laptop. i question my sanity after that

give us the fb profile

No can do, Sup Forums is the last place for that.

start dumping moar pics then you fucking faggot

Nope

kill yourself

I'm fine with sharing but summerfags with no understanding of how this shit works ruin good opportunities.

>SayPlease

I feel ya man, l lost several folders of prime girls. But its a learning lesson.

PLEASE user

Atta boy

holy shit user please give us more

Yep!

op wasnt laying

OC means original content. No need to say OC content

She fucked this 6/10 guy so she could win prom queen. Literally does what she wants.

She just got back from Europe too, fucked an Armenian dude for money and posted nudes on Snapchat while on a nude beach.

Definitely not a 6.

a real slut

Don' know the guy so automatic 6 and she's really up there.

Bump. Where's those snapchat nudes?

a shame that you dont have the nudes, you cant post snapchat neither? came on its just you and me here