Heya Sup Forums

heya Sup Forums
i live in a country where it's illegal to carry brass knuckles,

what would be a good legal alternative to brass knuckles for self defense?

thanks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QLpUq__iQqw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A gun

Uh....a gun.

kung fu

A large rifle or sword

steel
plastic
rock
diamond
styrofoam
wood
glass

iron knuckles.

Fire bending

Put lighter in hand. Reinforces punch

Staying inside the panic room.

>gun
>pepper spray
If those aren't an option, learn a martial art

FIRE BENDING!!!

If you go with a rifle it should have a bayonet.

not be a pussy and need a weapon

a sock full of batteries

A rope to kys so no one can harm you.
If you're too much of a candyass faggot to carry illegal brass knuckles then you're too much of a candyass faggot to actually use them

usa, the only country where butterfly knifes and brass knuckles are illegal, but its completly fine to have a military rifle in the kitchen

FOR GOD SAKES JUST USE FIRE BENDING!!!

a roll of pennies in your hand makes a nice heavy punch

Knife, shithead

Jiu jitsu, nonstop jiu jitsu training

101001101010101101101010110110101101101011011010110110111101101101001010010111010101011110110100111010100101010100111010100001110011010101011111001110011010110101101

Old gangster movies say use a roll of dimes.

But here is a thought. A knife.

Blast them with piss

Take a lighter in your fist and put coins between your fingers

Nun chucks throwing stars and pocket sand. By carrying all three you can defeat either

>kubaton
>steel pen
>key
>box cutter
Need I go on?

Fire bending WHY DOES NOBODY LISTEN

if you fear the mess of a knife probably a kubotan

banned in some countries aswell tho

Don't forget your diabeetus and your fedora....

a rock

Try plastic knuckles. That should be enough of a legal loophole to get you off if you're caught with them. Otherwise, use a fist pack. Hold a roll of pennies, or a lighter in your hand when you punch.

>Wear those armored motorcycle gloves
>Grip a roll of pennies or something
Use together for a nasty punch.

I went to a swap meet about 10 years back, they were selling belt buckles that looked like they were brass knuckles, but even with law enforcement walking around, they did nothing. Must have been some loophole because they were brass knuckles with a hook for the belt hole. Never saw that again so I suppose they fixed that loophole. Even so, I live on the border the neighbors into Mexico so I can still buy brass knuckles if I want, I just don't see the point. If you really want to defend yourself, just get a gun and a license to carry, instigate shit with black people since it's easy to get them physically violent with little effort. Then just follow the stand-your-ground law and put a violent menace to society down and await appraisal from your city and laugh at all the liberal butthurt on social media.

I don't really want to kill a black guy, but it really wouldn't take much to put one down legally.

A bayonet is useless on anything but bolt- action or single shot rifles. With an m1 for example why thrust at a guy when you can just pull the trigger.

Collapsible baton

Get a screw driver.

All these fags are stupid op. All you need is a bright mag light with a strobe function. Then pummel the shit out of them with the mag light. So easy a caveman with downs could do it. Also they are legal to carry in all 50 states.

But if weapons are illegal where you live why do you need to defend yourself?

The Messerschmitt Bf 109.

Whoa..

steel toed shoes and a hidden steel plate down your elbow of your jacket

Pocket sand is the best self defense weapon
youtube.com/watch?v=QLpUq__iQqw

something like this. you'd crack somebody's skull open easily, then you can just toss it down a storm drain or something. its tiny.

Loophole! I say go for it OP.

A Segway to zoom away from any conflict.

Couple AA batteries works best. That shit is crazy much force it adds

trust me brass knuckles will not help against someone that boxes also its justification to stab you try carrying around a 10 inch black dildo to defend yourself with you massive beta faggot

pussy you faggot

get a canvas bag , fill it with buckshot and punch it about 300 times a day with both hands , after a few months you won't need any pussy brass knucks

Seriously just carry a boxcutter. Nobody wants to get fucked by a fresh razor blade and it also has the benefit of being somewhat useful in everyday life because chances are you are the type to lay there and take it when the time comes to actually use it.

>Boxing gloves
>oven mitts
>wool mittens
>sockem boppers
>watermelon with a hole cut in for your fist
>small dog

Nigger you aren't even trying. Shit is easy

Don't those things have a max speed of like 10mph? Pretty sure any average male could catch up in a short sprint.

A dildo.

Why arent steel nuckles a thing anyway? Why is it always shitty brass?

Get a big carabiner, use the same way.

it's tempting to go with watermelon hands, but i think the small dog would be more effective.

i feel like this is bait

Go get yourself a whoopass stick.

Didn't the guy who made these die?

>sockem boppers
Goddamn I loved those things. Fuck you for bringing back memories.

roll of coins wrapped in electrical tape, place in palm, make solid fist, kill.

They gave me memories or porking your mom

A big fucking stick, a lead pipe, squirt bottle full of gasoline and a emergency flare. Aint no body gonna fuck with you with that shit.

It is just a waiting game until one gets deflated just enough to black an eye. I wonder if they are still selling toys that make kids beat the shit out of each other.

Get a cheap hand weight rather than coins.

Ninjitsu

just carry around a nigger knocker that's what i did as security

this looks nice

I occasionally carry pepper spray

"in case of dogs" (or niggers)

ba dum tss

they still sell those Hulk Hands, so yes they do.

A bunch of rings, on all your fingers.

go for the eyes

I could sell you this fine treasure of mine. It's primarily visually effective, has a nice balance to it, and will end a close quarter fight before too long. Supposing your opponent doesn't have a gun.

Or if you want to be a pussy and listen to the faggots here, get the pepper spray or the taser or some other pussy toy to try and save your sorry ass when you life might depend on it.

On a serious note, because let's face it, I'm just having a giggle m8... take a self defense class & learn krav or something similar. When it comes to your life, are you gonna puss out, or are you going to want to stop that mofo in their tracks?

This. A bunch of big, blunt edged rings. You'll beat ass and look like a pimp doing it.

Grow your finger nails out, then hole punch the center. It makes two sharp points on each nail.

That Faggot knife is pure cringe

roll of quarters in hand works just as well, just say you were going to the bank.

This is the kind of thought process that gets you killed by niggers

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

This guy gets it

You must be retarded

I like the way you think user

it's all about the face

>switchblade
>gun
>mace
>bodyguard
>sword
>bat
>tazer

Yeah so when you get the attacker on the ground his 3 buddies can come in and rape you.

This or a lock sock guaranteed to break heads. Worst charge you can get is if you use it, it'd be a "blunt object"

Yeah, if you want to shatter your knuckles. It provides support but no protection to the hands. Also it will increase the potential to damage them, your fingers will absorb the impact rather than the palm

In Florida balisongs are legal...

How have I never heard of this?
Thanks user.

If you have dainty girl hands, I guess pennies and dimes will work. On the off chance you are a grown ass man use a roll of quarters.

Get leather gloves with sand padded into the knuckles, they hurt like a motherfucker .

Carry them anyway.
Which would you ultimately prefer?
>dead or disabled from nigger beating
>arrested
Same logic I use for carrying a gun in a "gun free" city

no shit sherlock

oh yeah because the military just hands out rifles. fucking moron.

Why is a fucking keychain banned in some places?

I can at least understand the flawed reasoning for trying to ban guns, I cannot fathom why there are some areas of the world that ban literally everything you can use to defend yourself, even pepper spray.

pocket sand

America here.... yup illegal here too,... that is why they are classified as a paperweight.... you can carry a paperweight here

: D