Did female knights really exist?

Did female knights really exist?

No

Joan of Arc?

Yes,but they were really really really really really really really ugly

probabbly, but they have more testosterone than any of the men here

The knights were to protect the women

I just realized that kinky armor can work if it's highly magnetic, to protect the exposed areas

you don't have kinky armor in sudan?

ah sorry i forgot your friendly neighbourhood Snackbar forbids kinky armors, like everything else that is good in life. except stoning people, you guys love yourself a good stoning every now and then.

If in civilization exist female knights, therein no male knights.

cant understand you, go back to CSGO

rashim LONK

cyka blyat nahui

bai mi awp

rashim dlinu

you mean a woman knight as a noble title? then maybe, and if it did, im sure that were rare case of it. Probably know how to use a sword and Im sure that could kill at least 70% of this board population in a 1 to 1 duel.

Yes

There were no steel bras so no

Knights were basically a class of lesser nobility that was used to extort the peasantry, not really a womans job.

Yes
This was one of them, Tun Fatimah.
>Repels Portuguese invasion although at disadvantage of tech and backstabbed by a traitor
>personally join the army and use weapons to kill invaders.
Pic related. (She dressed as the traditional male costume for practical endeavors)
There's also a pirate queen and others as political mascot.

Joan was a mascot girl, not really a knight.

NO ok

knights are armored riders just like the roman equestrian, full time job being on call at lords whim

women cannot fulfill that role

like brienne of tarth?
extremely rare, but yes

>Magnet armor
Oh shit sandnigger, that is fucking genius

Probably more than a few effectively acted as such through history, Joan of Arc being the best known example (she did comand men in battle) although she was never formally knighted which would in the strict sense disqualify her, she was nobility in the service of the king which might be used to argue the point on some counts.

Women were not ever formerly bestowed knighthood in the Middle Ages that i know of, the odd exception may be found. In the present day women do form part of some chivalric orders however so, again technically, they did and do exist in the contempiorary world, although none use swords nor wear suits of armor, again, that I know of, so it really all depends on what criteria you may want to use.

TL;DR Under strict standards no

No

She was a commander. Though I think she officially was bestowed the title of knight*, she never once actually fought and famously claimed she had a distaste for fighting. The closest she ever came to combat was taking three arrows to the chest.

*Though this was in the late Hundred Years War, when the French army consisted of commoners who were wealthy enough to afford their own gear. The knights of old were already replaced with gendarmes, and noble titles had started to become disassociated from military roles and became almost exclusively administrative/a proof of pedigree (starting the trend that would eventually lead to the French Revolution).

tt anime is real!

No.

at least we have kings (female)