Europe is shit at football

Europe is shit at football.
South America is better.

Discuss.

>Anime

we play different kinds of football
SA football at its peak > Yuro football at its peak > Yuro average football > SA average football

pretty sure Peru would have a legitimate shot at winning the Euros by now

>notice me big strong europeans

International football is shit everywhere these days

There isn't a single NT watching nice and good to watch football

Totoal WC won?
Most different WC winning teams?
Results of the 4 or so WCs?

Only fun part of copa america was seeing messhit choke.

fuck off luigi

the only reason you got points at the world cup was because you had to play another piss poor european team

the only reason england got points was because costa rica already qualified and played their C team

In the last ten years there has been one south american world cup finalist

Well I th-
>anime
Saged and reported

Modern football has been the grave for SA football

Last 3 WC's were won by 3 european teams.

If european footbal is shit, than why do all south american which are able to make a good pass from a distance bigger than 5 meters immediately wants to come here?
Why do all argentinians, chileans, colombians have wet dreams of playing either at Real Madrid or Barcelona?
Why i don't see almost any european players at South America?
Why i don't see any kid saying he dreams of wining the Libertadores Cup?
yeah...fuck off. There's not really an argument in this.

south american teams wont win another world cup, the players are too scattered and have no chemistry. You don't have a 2010 spain with Xavi, Iniesta, Busquets, Villa, Pique, and Pedro at times making the core of the team all from Barcelona (and the others being Alonso, Casillas, Ramos from Real Madrid, solid defending communication). Geramny had Bayern to build around. Argentina could've built around Inter Milan in 2010 but that was the last time ever. Now it's just club mercenaries looking for more money. Just take a look at the transfer record increase from the 80s to now. Disgusting.

>what is a higher paying salary

money

The discussion is about international football, Alberto. Obviously the best south american players play in the CL.

>netherlands -
DELET THIS

moonshake

>Discuss

No U.

>Europe is shit at football.
>South America is better.

Europeans are shit at football
South Americans are better

there, fixed.

At least you have 3 finals