Guys I'm going to kill myself tonight. I already got the kit ready, it's time...

Guys I'm going to kill myself tonight. I already got the kit ready, it's time. When this thread dies or I finish up fallout nv, I'm going to go to sleep for good.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/pMSQq
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Live stream it fag

If you have no value for your life why not do drugs first? Why not get high first, forgetting all of your troubles? Sure they'll come back once you're sober but at least you'll have fun with it. Plus you'll slowly destroy your loved ones and the relationships you have with them instead of quickly shattering all of their hearts. At least once you're a junkie they'll wish you were dead.

pics of your "kit" please, stream the action if possible

do a flip

Already did that. Can't say I'm proud but after dropping out of college half way through, working a job I hate for over 3 years and no real good relationships, I kiND of don't care anymore

Don't have Webcam and don't know how to compress pics from my phone. It's one of those exit bags you see on here all the time

>exit bags
Abort. Too unoriginal. At least kill yourself creatively. Think about the one that'll lift your dead body. Do you want him to see a boring dead body or a fun, party sized mess? Be more considerate.

I'm going for efficiency not creativity

Why, user? We care about you. Please don't.

That's why you're in the current situation. Always about the laziest, cheapest way, isn't it? Can't you at least try, for once in your life, to be creative?

please user... It's not worth it.

Just do some heroin faggot

Makes life manag

Can't blame you, I've considered the same. What method are you using? I had to drop out of college too due to chronic pain and so I haven't got a job either.

I think I'll join you pretty soon. :(

but then you can't look at anymore pictures of cute doggos

Shoot up a gay bar while wearing nothing but cowboy boots.

Best post of 2016, here boys..

I would hope you will try to keep moving forward without hurting yourself after having no life no job no education and being 23 you have to just take things in stride I have had kidney stones and back problems since I was 16 and haven't stopped taking pain meds for the pain since then I'm telling you man just try to fight the feeling one day and I mean it things will get better I'm still waiting but I have hope

Don't do it user, there's so much to live for, even if you don't think so.
You're going through hard times, we all are. But at the end of the dark tunnel, there's always this tiny light that gives us the hope it'll all get better someday.

Don't kill yourself, dumbass. Move somewhere else and do a fresh start.

Kek post in Sup Forums before dying. Fag until the last breath hope to see you crying and whining in hell

Maybe you should kill yourself too

Bye, OP. Not that I think I'm doing anything but indulging your attention whoredom because we both know that you're not going to do it. This is an anonymous board. You'll be back tomorrow, maybe even with another boo hoo I'm going to kill myslef thread.

I'm an engineer not an artist damn it.

Look if you want perspective on what happens when you die Google FEED THE PIG and actually see if you want to be in a place like that

"I have bigger problems" not a good way to make someone reconsider about killing himself, be proud about your own success, don't search retribution in others

Theres plenty to live for.
Like Rick and Morty Season 3.. Come awwwn

I would never because I have felt God on more than one occasion and he wouldn't be too chill with me taking my self out

It should be even easier for you to find a creative way, then. Remember: There are never enough pulleys.

come on bro you have so much more to live for what would be the point?

Hey man I love the weirdos here, where else would I end my life other than with the people who I cherish the most

>I have felt God
Tell me, where did he touch you?

>Season 2 of Attack on Titan
>Season 2 of F is for Family
>Season 5 of Arrested Development

I've got so much to live for.

WHAT A SILLY DOGGO

That thing comes for you in the after death?

at least do something good with your life do anything join the army or something just go fucking crazy.

It's not who has bigger problems dumbass it's showing we all suffer and some suffer much worse than others can imagine try having multiple rocks inside of your kidneys that are naturally produced every year due to being a stone former and no diet or exercise is going to get rid of them

I like your style but it's not worth going back to my shitty janitor job another day

Suit yourself then. Just make sure to do it the right way in here and share something with timepost

Wow you're giving up very fucking easily imo
Also, very obvious that you won't deliver.

Well I had 3 pistols in my face and all 3 of them during a robbery just happend to jam so I'm guessing he didn't touch me at all dumb faggot

>911
Mudslime pls go

Don't search retribution, don't try to make others see their mistakes by looking at you or anyone else, they have to see it by their own experience

Nigga no one cares kys faggot

Plot twist : there was no guns, only cocks

what a faggot. sage

How do cocks jam?

Plot twist your soul level is so low you stoop to bullying those confused

Just fucking do it already.

OP here, in the anus

Hue hue hue :v

If I were ready to kill myself I'd just move to fucking new zealand or an island and just wing it. Id travel sonewhere maybe like a volcano and if i still feel like dying after the beauty in the world ive seen, id jump in the volcano. Insta ish death.

Sounds so boring to just die.

why kill yourself
love the pain! relish the agony!
just pretend to be a masochist and you might end up enjoying it

Death by lava.. sounds like bad idea to me. Lava doesn't take you like in movies or games

That's a good wAy of looking at It rofl

Well OP party time is getting close, your thoughts?

Why off yourself like this? Dude, if you wanna die anyways, DO ALL THE SHIT THAT DESTROYS YOUR BODY. If youre already gonna die, whats it matter? Get hookers, do a fuckton of drugs, go skydiving. Blow all your money on crazy shit. Just go nuts.

OP here again. One of the main reasons I can't live with my is that I can't turn vegan. Food production is the number one source of global warming. Since I don't have the will power to commit myself to a healthier state of being, might as well do the next best thing for the earth and have a carbon emission of 0

>Don't know how to compress pics from my phone

Ok sure, sounds 100% legit and not bait at all. This guy is really killing himself guize, keep giving him attention.

I'll see you in hell buddy

Really? Fuck what a waste of time.. you are trying to make the world better but you also like to visit Sup Forums often, does not compute OP don't waste more time, if you do it now you will "save the world"

Fuck!

I expected to be good until the vegan shit.. i hope someone eats that motherfucker

Hell is others

hey man come talk to me on discord.
discord.gg/pMSQq

Have fun!

"save the earth" lol, i don't think the earth wouldn't care much of that, even if it had a consciousness (which it doesn't cuz' it's a freakin rock(

Wow. Fucking nailed it. Kinda needed that one, myself.

The vegan part was kinda funny

Hey man, I can't help I want to do the greater good but lack the willpower to do it properly. I love the lols I get here but I'm also a sciencefag, knowing more only makes you feel insignificant. Ignorance is bliss, I'd wrather be a dumb roodypoo then understand my place in the cosmic scale

this

Rob a bank. I'm not even kidding. You're gonna die either way so you might aswell die doing something crazy.

Then why care OP? Why care to the point of breaking? No one is going to give a fuck and no one is going to make something that big to change it just live your life trying to make yourself comfortable enough until the day that death comes to you by itself, anyway OP that's the last thing im gonna tell you, after that vegan bullshit i just.. pff if that is your best you are not as intelligent as you think

No.. its much more epic, depending on the state of the lava it could cause a mini eruption, nor would you just casually sink in either. Pretty fucking epic way to go imho

I dare you to try to quit meat but I'm almost done playing fallout. HAIL Caesar!

>epic
Jumping into a pit of lava will fry him to his death until his nerves no longer function because of the pain he'll go through. I did ask him to be creative, but come on.

Fiction or real, stay or go - hope you find what you seek op

Thank you

81, 82, 83, 80 ffforrrr, 81, 82, 83, 80 ffforrrr, 81, 82, 83, 80 ffforrrr, 81, 82, 83, 80 ffforrrr, 81, 82, 83, 80 ffforrrr, 81, 82, 83, 80 ffforrrr, 81, 82, 83, 80 ffforrrr, 81, 82, 83, 80 ffforrrr, 81, 82, 83, 80 ffforrrr, 81, 82, 83, 80 ffforrrr, 81, 82, 83, 80 ffforrrr, 81, 82, 83, 80 ffforrrr, 81, 82, 83, 80 ffforrrr, 81, 82, 83, 80 ffforrrr, 81, 82, 83, 80 ffforrrr, 81, 82, 83, 80 ffforrrr, 81, 82, 83, 80 ffforrrr, 81, 82, 83, 80 ffforrrr, 81, 82, 83, 80 ffforrrr, 81, 82, 83, 80 ffforrrr, 81, 82, 83, 80 ffforrrr, 81, 82, 83, 80 ffforrrr, 81, 82, 83, 80 ffforrrr, 81, 82, 83, 80 ffforrrr, 81, 82, 83, 80 ffforrrr, 81, 82, 83, 80 ffforrrr, 81, 82, 83, 80 ffforrrr, 81, 82, 83, 80 ffforrrr, 81, 82, 83, 80 ffforrrr, 81, 82, 83, 80 ffforrrr, 81, 82, 83, 80 ffforrrr,

猫 シ Corp. - Class of '84

Interior crocodile alligator I drive a Chevrolet movie theater.

user, If I upload all the nudes of my ex, would you stop trying to kill yourself?