Just >catched Groundhog Day here on TV in my country .. and I'm wondering...

Just >catched Groundhog Day here on TV in my country .. and I'm wondering.. is there any more movies with this 'repeating the same day' theme? Not as good as Groundhog Day for sure.. but gimme some suggestions. I love time travel movies .. and this theme is sort of time travel ..

Run Lola Run has a similar repetition context, although it was ruined for me when I had to extensively study it in high school and my teacher had no clue what he was talking about.

>catched

I get what you're doing OP, I like it

Timecrimes

>>catched

what did he mean by this?

Completely different vibe and type of film, but Edge of Tomorrow.

Be warned, it's a reddit film tho

watch The Tatami Galaxy anime, it's cool.

Just catched Frasier here on tv in my country... and I'm wondering... is there any more hair with this 'balding but long in the back' style? Not as good as Frasier for sure... but gimme some suggestions.

I love mullets... and this hairstyle is sort of mullet.

Run Lola Run has a similar repetition context, although it was ruined for me when I had to extensively study it in high school and my teacher had no clue what he was talking about.

>catched

mimic propaganda detected

We had this thread yesterday.

El psy congroo

Just >catched Cloud Atlas here on TV in my country .. and I'm wondering.. is there any more movies with this 'people play different races' theme? Not as good as Cloud Atlas for sure.. but gimme some suggestions. I love blackface movies .. and this theme is sort of blackface ..

I'm tempted to see Bill Bailey at Cardiff this year. I saw him there few years ago. Shouted something out hoping he'd get the reference. He just did what I said.

Maybe he's autistic.

>so much newfag
>so much meme ignorance

Kill me now

Source Code

Are you joking?

There are tons from The Jazz Singer to Exodus: Gods and Kings. Just take your pick lad

and the day before and before that