NEON DEMON

Thoughts on Nicholas Winding Refn's upcoming project?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HH-srjX2H1c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Here's a teaser:
youtube.com/watch?v=HH-srjX2H1c

Drive and OGF were both great, I don't care what anyone says.

This. Only plebs didn't like OGF

both are shallow shit

Agreed. A missunderstood masterpiece and future cult classic.

Refn is a Sup Forums shitposter that only casts her so people could see dem tits that Sup Forums crave

I want to get my hands on that soundtrack.

Refn is the king of Sup Forums

>threw a table at a wall in film school and got expelled, then re-did the scene in Bronson
>directed Drive even though he failed his driver's license exam like 7 times
>directed OGF only so he could visit toy shops in Thailand then got upset because his wife put his toys in the attic
>can't shoot his movies in non-chronological order
>color blind
>dyslexic
>lost virginity at 24
>proposed to his first girlfriend (now wife), she initially said no but kept the ring
>daughter doesn't call him Dad or Papa, calls him "Jang" the same nickname used by his adult friends and family
>believes in Thai ghosts because his daughter sees them and Jodo told him some spooky shit reading tarot cards
>tried to kill his stepmom but the gun didn't go off
>literally wears a towel when he's shooting a movie to keep his energy inside him or something
>can't pick his own clothes, wife does it for him
>Mads says he can't talk to him outside of movie sets because he can literally only talk about cinema
>keeps writing scenes about his characters going to hookers then getting limp, obvious self-insert
>cried during his first meeting with the Goose
>cried on live Danish TV
>said he now only watches movies on an iPhone
>has deluded himself into thinking he's close friend with David Lynch, randomly brings up "David" in conversations, while other people have no idea who he's talking about
>despite his wife trying her best to dress him correctly, he still attends event dressed like a teenager while everyone else is dressed properly
>almost got his now wife to run away on their second date because he told her he was going to show her a beautiful, emotional film and then forced her to watch The Texas Chainsaw Massacre
>has no chin

it comes out June 24

based as fuck

This. I remember going to see OGF only to see how bad it was, to laugh at the pretentiousness and Drive parallels, and to keep up to date with the inevitable TV maymays. Instead none of that was true, it was a fucking great movie, and I realised how shitty all the critics are.

you mean king of autists

I love him so much

This film will be the first I see in cinemas without friends
I've already applied for my falcon license in preparation

what a god

Looks like that's the date I'm going to be arrested for public masturbation

You should start mailing all the judges in your area with funny jokes. Trust, it will help your court date

Nothing more than fap bait.

only OGF was great

New found muse, meets old hag vampires.

It's been done, but as colorful?

I statement on the Baby boomer generation perhaps?

>>color blind
It shows, refn

Abbey is not an old hag

>No gosling
DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

He appears to be a one-trick pony who got lucky when Drive landed in his lap.

MUD HIK

>le 'style over substance' meme
The things plebs say...

I guess you haven't seen the Pusher trilogy?