Why aren't you playing League of Legends?

Why aren't you playing League of Legends?

because it's unbalanced and cancerous

I'm a boosted animal that's why

is too easy.

Because I have a girlfriend and don't own a fedora

kill yourself

I am playing league of legends.

Because I'm not very good at video games. I like 1 player where I can play at my own pace.

oh hey it's back up
thanks bruh

i am

Because MOBAs are a retarded genre, goes too slowly and doesn't feel rewarding at all, shit tier game that wanted to recreate the RTS feeling but in a shit way. gay game.

Smite is better

Because I don't like taking nigger cock up my ass

Because I'm tired as fuck and there will be a patch in 30min.

t. Eurofag

kys retard

Because I'm playing awesomenauts.

because i have a brain and im able to play dota

My man

go fucking kill yourself you stupid nigger, smite is even more autistic than league

because DOTA is better you faggot

I've taken up Rocket League instead
>fun as fuck
>matches take like 7 minutes on average so I don't have to waste 4 hours of my life screaming at cancerous fucks

my nigga

Because I'm not an autistic NEET faggot like you

If I had a body that fit I wouldn't be on this gay ass website, let alone be playing League.

/thread immediately

>screaming at cancerous fucks
The fact that you would do so at all proves how much of an autistic man child you are.

Calm down edgy
Smite is better for multiple reasons. A few being that 1. Its actual gods, not faggy characters made up by cucks, so you're actually learning something. 2. Its mostly skill shots, not everything auto locks so it takes skill. 3. Less cancerous of a community.

because dota 2 is free

Because Overwatch, faggot.

>playing league
>current year

ishygddt

So is League.

I'm idling on LoL, does that count?

I have a better alternative

>faggy characters made up by cucks

>Complete waste of 20-40 minutes with no lasting sense of accomplishment
>Games where you are stomping are boring
>Extremely toxic players in nearly every match
>Only a handful of champions are viable while the rest are mediocre or shit each patch
>Rank is brought into everything, had a few games where team mates purposely fed or toxic because they were duo bot lane with bronze/silvers
>Too reliant on everyone being on the ball in order to win games, if one player fucks up the team is fucked unless you have a super skilled team mate
>Just isn't fun anymore

The only reason to play is ARAM and rotating queues

I don't play SMITE, but have some Varus.

Is it ok if i main the mlp fagot?

lmao have fun in your shitty unbalanced game with a forced meta. I used to play league but got tired of the same god damn champions in every game. Even pro games have like 30 viable heroes out of like 120.

Last dota tournament had 95/103 picked