Panties thread. Girls in panties, upskirts, panties you've stolen- anything

Panties thread. Girls in panties, upskirts, panties you've stolen- anything

Bump

checkd

I like this

Picture in school uniform in the bathroom? MOOOOOOOOOOODS!!!

>tfw you will never see a girl take off her panties infront of you unless you pay for it

You're probably young, dont worry user the time will come

You called.

Sneak pic of my mom getting ready to go out :/

This is a fantastic set. Hits my two big fetishes- public and panties. I only have small versions of the others tho

What ENB do you reccommend?

holy shit your mom is hot

Anyone have pictures of stolen panties? I have 5 pairs from various people. Can take a picture of them if interested

Fuck she is, 38yo, had me at 16

wearing a thong with a dress/skirt is so slutty

satin master race reporting in!

That's some quality clunge right there, kids. 9/10 would bang.

Man, I always kinda wondered how those kids lives were, if you wanna share. Since the teen pregnancy generation is starting to grow up

she has pretty butthole

- went alright i guest, except i jackoff in her underwear and try to spy when she's naked. And she pretty much have a new BF every other day or something... fuck

Moar, plz moar

Gave me a lil chuckle.

Yeah, My mom is much older, 32 when i was born. never got into her panties. If I had a sister, i 100% would be all over those

beautiful

anyone else like satin/shiny panties?

Been looking for all these vids. Wanna help a bro?

dumped all i had of these. let me look to see if i have another fap folder somewhere

Nice trips

She is in college, she dressed that way only to look sexy

I like lacey stuff, especially thongs and PINK brand

I don't have pics but i do have a story if anyone wants to hear it.

this

i hate lace satin is so much better!

i'll bump for story

Go ahead user

Agree to disagree

aye.....................................................................................................................................................but you're still wrong.

Alright so to start off about idk maybe 2 years ago I saw this story on Sup Forums about this friend fucking his friends sister. This sparked a fantasy of mine. This fantasy was with my friends step sisters panties. Shall I continue?

nope just post panty pictures dude.

K

Keep going. I have a similar experience to share after you if you want. I got two great stories about stealing panties

nobody cares just post panty pics and quit jerking off to other dudes stories you queer.

don't have pics, but i used to have a thong that belonged to one of my ex's sister. it got into her bag somehow, probably stuck to her clothes with dryer static. she threw them out, but i saved them. jerked it into the gusset a lot. i got scared she would find it after a while so i threw it out.

do you have the rest of her pics?

no dudes thx

nope sorry

not a dude, but got it

MOAR MOAR MOAR

Alright so I would go and hang out at my friends house all the time. So one night when I spent the night his step sister wasn't home so I stayed up and waited for my friend to fall asleep. When he was asleep I snuck out of the room and down the hall to his step sisters room. I went in and shut down door behind me. At this point my heart is beating out of my chest. So I take off all my clothes and start trying on her panties, i took pictures but then deleted them bc of the risk of someone finding them. Then I had a good fap in her bed while wearing her panties. This isn't the end, theres more.

yep that's a dude suffering from metal illness