New(est) Monster Girl Thread

New(est) Monster Girl Thread

Post, Discuss, Shit like that

older one hit Image Cap.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tc8iu0XFUQc
nhentai.net/artist/toumasu/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Quick Introduction, I'm Batanon, I post Monster-Girl Hentai for your enjoyment, if you're lurking tell me. I like to know.

BUMP

Well you were quick.

Lurkin boi

ill probably be lurking most of the thread

B

What flavor oni is best?

Howdy, enjoy the Show.

U

I like Lavender skin color, it's the most appealing to me, if people had that skin-color in real life I would give up my own genetics for that sexy blue.

Yes

I bet blue is motherly so im going with that one
thanks for your hard work

All of them youtube.com/watch?v=Tc8iu0XFUQc

I love Diablo's glowing cunt and anus in this one.

M

What's your favorite type of Monster Girl and why?

I absolutely love the Idea of Arachne, sexy spider women, they'd have to be strong and iirc there are only Female Arachne so no question for competition.

Oh lawdy

lurking life

Howdy.

I used to lurk these threads all the time on /d/ when ever they'd pop up.

Spider girls are top tier. I don't have one favorite, there are too many good ones.

Oh man, that went from pretty good to holy shit my dick really fast.

WOW. I've never seen that one before, I love thick black hair and that is something else!

This art does things to ya man.

I can't count how many times i've basically jerked the Artist off for his comics looking so good. But I know it's a lot.

will bump for joy

Alright, What got you anons into Monster Girls? I think me being on Sup Forums alone is what influenced me, I saw some pictures, asked what it was then it hit off from there.

Me too

what is the name of the artist? im returning to work and i want to read it later after work

Frog girl was one of the best he did. Along with spider and bat.

>nhentai.net/artist/toumasu/

This one and your past thread have to be the two most accepting threads I have ever seen.

It really was, Bat-Girl is what really got me though.

lurker here, i like mia

What do you mean?
Snek is cute, I like Spooder most though.

Cute

Even monster girls have a very good dose of cute.

I don't really know. All I can remember is finding this hentai about a mimic in a really cheap house this dude got. Its what hooked me

I read jap MGQ way fucking back. But I think my love really started with Morrigan from Darkstalkers. Something about being sexy and different just shot my fucking 8 year old dick through the roof. From there, I always found myself drawn to such things and here I am. It's not even about fapping really. I just find the idea of fusing beauty and beast to be an incredibly fascinating one.

thx man. that gonna keep me occupy for some time. i was always searching for a good monster girl artist

Most threads have at least one or two shitposts, but I haven't seen anyone complaining an shit

Yeah I never fapped to these before, it's just something I enjoy reading.
not a problem
I kekked
Mostly because it's good art.

found "Casual Inevitability Contact" (I think that's what it's called) on fakku, the one with the fish girl fucking the shota and the fish loli fucking the old man.
Then I found the "Monster Girl Encyclopedia", and it all went downhill from there.

sorry for no contribution, new toaster.

I agree. It's hot shit yo

froge like tsuyu?

Speaking of hot shit, what's the artist's name? Wanna see some more

not a problem, I had a toaster for several years and all I did was lurk because my toaster doing anything but turning on was a hazard to my well-being.
yall same peeps? it's good art.

reverse images search bro

I like dead girls.

Yep, both from me.
Thanks.

Trips from tsu demands

The animal ears hot springs one, which really isn't monster-girl, but it introduced me to /d/

I like her a lot, post a few if you can.
I posted it earlier.

I think i found Monster Musume on fakku a while ago. After that i got MGQ, and after that just random doujin everywhere.

It's hard to pinpoint when I first got into monster girls since it seemed to happen before I even realized, but if I had to guess I would say when I first found a picture of Alice from Monster Girl quest.

Shit, my bad. Always forget you can do that.

Got some tsuyu

Wow this thread is hitting off pretty well.
oh lawd yes.

More tsu for you