Wagies back to work today

>Wagies back to work today
>Sup Forums is finally good again

try /r9k/

this is a wagie forum

And stay there

Enjoy slaving for Mr. Shekelstein today, another day, another dollar

t. 17 year old
Enjoy your winter break, paddy. You'll be joining us soon enough.

Enjoy begging your mom for tendies today, after she berates you for not doing anything with your life.

Ah well, maybe the thoughts of the girlfriend you'll never get will keep your mind off of it.

>wagies gettinh buttblasted
Ah i think i might sleep in today, what about you?

I'm going downtown to buy a Subway, then I'll get home and read James Joyce literature while sipping a mug of tea.

Did mommie approve that big purchase already?

I bought it myself, with my NEETbux

How much do you get in neetbux?

What condition is it for?

well? how much do you get m8

i'm curious how your neetbux compares to my income. If it's good maybe ill become a neet too.

what is being a NEET? i never understood that term, does the government really pay you for doing nothing?

I work in retail m8, we call this "boxing week."

I think they get like $300 a month and feel happy about living with their parents for the rest of their life

Seems kind of like a pitiful existence, rather than a life.

well that's more than a minimum wage here

Might be a bit more desu.

I remember reading that in Canada even people with actual paranoid-schizophrenia or missing like 4 fingers on each hand barely got enough to live off of maybe like $1000-1200/month.

I can't imagine some guy with "anxiety" would get anything considerable. And even if he did that's not enough to live off at all, would much rather work desu.

>all these butthurt wagies

how much do you even get in neetbux in mexico dude

do you even have neetbux there

Tbqh been reading the Dubliner
Not enjoying it

Mom and dad pay for everything ;)

>tfw paid to a doctor to get me prescribed depression
>get 500 euros from the goverment for being "depressed"
>MFW THAT'S MORE THAN THE AVERAGE WAGE HERE

diagnozed with depression*

I was a neet for 8 years in the wealthiest country with the most generous welfare. 6 of them voluntary, last two not so.

Let me tell you, it's fucking terrible in the long run. Sure, all that free time feels good at first, but then you grow apathetic to it then you sleep 12 hours a day and feel depressed or bitter. Entertainment lose its lustre, everything feels out of reach as you can only afford the minimum compared to what you could be doing. And even the smallest issue becomes big (phone broke? Too bad, here's a phone from 1998 which you can afford. Oven stopped working? Guess it's cold bread and water for you these next months as you gotta save up)

Now I've been in employment for a year and life don't feel stale or gray anymore. I can actually spend money on something I really want, and coming home from work is the best feeling in life. I love playing vidya again, and my social life and confidence has improved to unrecognizable new levels.

Living the dream huh?

Tell us how you turned it around pls

well I don't have to work and live alone
I don't really need much more so yes
I've also got a gf that gives me stuff so that's nice

What happens when they die?

Don't you ever want the joy of being able to say you accomplished something on your own?

>MFW I make your monthly income in 1.5 days

>Tell us how you turned it around pls

Literally just get a job and work on improving yourself. It's not a secret science.

well if I worked like a literal slave I could get 2k per month here but what would be the point, it would still be no match for what you would make and I would have 0 free time.
What's your job?

I go to college one day per week lad

>mfw I make your daily income in 1.5 seconds

Co-op at Barometer Capital.

>I go to college one day per week lad

In how many decades does that get you a degree?

What are the career prospects for your 1 day a week degree? Just 25 more years until you're "raking in" the big bucks huh?

I have to leave for my 10-hour shift at Amazon soon packing some asshole's packages. See you virgins later in evening.

you play coop games at barometer capital?
dude you say that like I'm supposed to know what job that is in English

Co-op is like paid internships tied to your University in Canada/the US.

I work as free lance trabslator and make my own hours kys

in 3.5 years you get the degree by going to college only 1 day per week lol.
I have family with 'connections' so they will get me a good job in no time

Well, it's not easy nor a magic cure for everyone. Having been severely depressed for about 4-5 years, I was just so sick of it all in the end, always wallowing in self pity and being so angry at everyone else for seemingly being happy.

One day I just woke up and realized that the only way out of this is suicide or changing things myself. There was no girl coming to knock on my door and drag me out of my situation. There was only me. So I started to clean up. Force negative thoughts away and stop being so conscious of what people would think about me (big reason for my social anxieties then). Slowly i started to feel less depressed, enabling me to motivate myself back to society and job. It took a long time, but 4 years of working with myself and I got out of that hole. I broke a few times and had to rebuild it all over again, and I got lucky now and then to push my momentum forward

Wish there was an easy solution to everyone, but in the end, it starts with you. And not everyone is able to do what I did with myself or can even try/want to look at life from a fresh angle. I am after all physically healthy and generally mentally sound despite severe depression back then caused by prior trauma and pointless lifestyle.

Thanks user, I hope I can do it too

>tfw paid to do easy work
>spend the rest of my time like a NEET
it's the best of both world

what job and how do i get it