What is your experience with Hispanic chicks?

What is your experience with Hispanic chicks?

their expiration date sucks.

they smell

The same experience I had the last 1000 times you posted this thread!

They're pretty cute. But they poop everywhere.

they seem to only like niggers, i would do anything to fuck one like in op tho

They have the best tasting assholes
Even the women

They're all insane but the pussy ridiculous

They clean up pretty well

If they are brown, I ain't going down.

Does not lie

fucked one once when she was a hostess at the same restaurant as me. was a great fuck, but could tell there was something wrong deep inside.

noped the fuck out of there quickly. she now has like three kids with some other spic.

I'm sure you smell better.

In highschool she was passing out papers and she yelled "Wheres that ugly boy sit?" and the whole class looked at me. I never felt so good in my life

I want to drink bleach :) ....

It obviously helps, but this is as good as it gets. She has, maybe four more years before expiry, the don't get to 30

too catholic

Their families are strict and tend to uphold certain values and their fathers will threaten you numerous times over the course of your relationship until you've proven to them that you deserve their daughter.

Then, AND ONLY THEN, will u git da p00sy

lol that's not true at all

After the first baby they turn into mini refrigerators. The tales are true

Correct-o-mundo
Good fuck though

Only ever had 2 gfs, both were Mexican
first gf
> land whale (fuck you I was desperate)
> was mentally fine and had an average personality
> filthy house, low border level, though her room was a normal level of clean
> too far to fuck properly , not even sure I was getting my dick In
> very self conscious , mentioning her fat would break her into tears
> together for 7 months
Second gf
> fat , but no where near previous gf and has been trying to lose it (though not successfully)
> serious mental issues but tries to work though them
> daddy issues out the ass because dad is a tard
> house is the filthiest space iv ever occupied , her room is dirty, but not so much as the rest of the house
> very enjoyable sex
> still together 2+ years in

They all put in cheat codes for extra fertility

seconded

Great. Met a Mexican model on a cruise

do you live in The Bronx or something?

Show us nudes faggot

I dated a Venezuelan girl for a few years. She knew how to yell when she got angry for sure. I learned Spanish by trying to figure out what she was so angry for.

The expiration date sucks

what kind of retard made this lol

You triggered?

Dated a few
I found it Intresting why they are usually so fat
> usually poor as shit, so eating shitty food
> they always love massive family parties(100+ People becuse they apparently breed like rabbits) in which there is lots of food
> at said parties it is viewd as rude to not be eating the whole time

AWWW, YOUR SHITTY BAIT IS SHITTY. TRY AGAIN, KIDDO.

They're fucked up, I mean I'm not from the US, actually I'm from Guatemala, but I've met girls from a lot of countries (don't ask me how) and I mean, all woman are kinda crazy but Hispanic, specially from Chile, El Salvador, Mexico and Costa Rica are totaly fucked up, they're jealous to the point that you just can't have any woman as a friend, she must be the only woman in your life no matter if you like it or not, they want to control everything and if you try to do anything without their approval you're dead, and the worst thing, ofcourse, their moms, a horror story

is your mom a milf?

user I'm born in US and my family from Guatemala. I understand what you mean that they jealous alot and the moms are a pain in the ass all the time.

>never done mex

The same as last night, shitposting cuntface.