Holy shit that's higher than I expected

Holy shit that's higher than I expected

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Wmt90Keg1ZA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I liked the tribute to his pupper at the end

I'm really surprised the review was so short. I expected 10 minutes minimum.

should have been a 10 tbqh

Yeah that was cute
Yeah aren't his positive reviews usually quite long? Might've been hard for him to work while grieving.

SJWs

HE HATED IT

>"best hip hop album of 2016 so far"

DEATH GRIPS BTFO

Totally deserved imo holy shit that album is good

Totally deserved that strong 9

I haven't heard it yet, but as someone who thinks The Low End Theory is vastly overrated, I'm skeptical.

>as someone with shit taste, i will continue to have shit taste

"I drink a lot of sodas so they call me Dr. Pepper."

>"drink a lot of soda so they call me Dr. Pepper"
>Calls himself the Funky Diabetic
>dies of complications relating to Diabetes

B R A V O
P H I F E

Alright I am gonna go listen to it now, for the first time. I'll be "keeping you posted" the whole time as to my thoughts and feelings on this album. I'll be writing a review here, on this thread, so that you all know how I feel.

Thought Q-Tip fell off just a tiny bit on some of the songs but Phife still had it though.

Listening to the first track now, its pretty good. Whose that loud sounding guy in the second half? I could do with less of him.

You talking about the Willy Wonka sample?
That's Gene Wilder my dude.

did his pupper died?

Yeah. He was still in Australia when it was put down too.

Sad stuff.

What are your favorites hip-hop albums?

has he given anything a 10

Australia?

oh fuck. He's going to record a collab with joji, idubzz, maxmoefoe 'n cia, isn't him?

Sad stuff indeed.

not since TPAB last year.

He did a couple shows while down here.

I went to one, it was pretty good actually.
He came out as Cal, did a couple of songs and then spent the next 45 minutes talking about memes and indie music.

Then he did a Q&A.
You could tell which fans were from his meme channel and which ones were from his music review by how retarded their questions were.

This one dickwad kept shouting memes as loud as he could the entire time. The audience was 90% autists.

Holy fuck, I smacked one of those kids after the Q&A. Betas had like 6 friends around them but we all know they're losers who can't throw a punch.

No you didn't fag

I'm envy, I follow Anthony for what, 6~7 years by now? He's an e-celeb I genuinelly like. Wish I could go to his shows 'n lectures, but he ain't never coming to Brazil rofl (and I did post please come to brazil just for the helluvit)

Is it good? Is he the nice guy he seems to be on the internet.

I do like his meme channel, but the fanbase is... Something else.

shit that never happened for 500, alex

Pic related may be my favorite. Though, it's been a while since I've listened to the classics.

Show was surprisingly good and interesting. At the end of the show he let everyone go up, say hi and take pictures with him and stuff.

His fanbase fucking sucks.
During his Cal section, Cal asked an audience member what he'd rate his raps and the dude said "4 out of 20"
Half the questions during the Q&A were meme-tier filth, the other half were good, music related question though so he gave some surprisingly thoughtful answers to those.

Funny because Madvillany is also my favorite along with TLET

What you don't like about it? I can't think of a single flaw

The thing is, his fanbase wasn't always like this. Sure, he embraced us here on Sup Forums but I doubt we are autistic shitheads irl. Anthony was always aware that he was a meme 'round these parts, he's now toying with us. Somehow Filthy Frank ampt it up and the filthy frank audience leaked to his meme channel, probably because of reddit, unironically.

I don't judge him for putting more focus to his meme channel, as long it still is funny.

I'm surprised Anthony never did an AMA here on Sup Forums. We should ask him, I want to ask him some questions.

While the instrumentals were stellar, the flows and lyrics were lacking. Case in point: "I drink a lot of sodas so they call me Dr. Pepper." There were definitely highlights like Excursions, but I was unimpressed for the most part.

Ahh, yes. The Rap Critic didn't do a bad job pointing that out.
youtu.be/Wmt90Keg1ZA

>Whoa! I'm such an alpha-male hitting autistic kids

Have you heard MM? It's very well refined compared to Low End, which I'll admit has like 4 or 5 tracks that don't stack up.

Fell off?? He was crazy sharp and on point the whole record.

Is this another american white guilt album? I can't relate to that. That's my problem with most hip-hop.

damn this video pissed me off im such a huge tribe fan lmao

black pride does not equal white guilt

How dare those blacks talk about the problems in their community.

Is that the 4th strong 9 this year?

yo fuck them COLOREDS for being humans like the rest of us!

>black musicians having white guilt

he's not implying that you dummy