What does Sup Forums think of Miles Teller?

What does Sup Forums think of Miles Teller?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jfKraTz9188?t=44s
youtube.com/watch?v=YC1CUl4XcZc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Literal turbofag

My fist is curling up on its own.

Elvis biopic when

Not quite my actor

Phenomenal in whiplash. Been making awful choices ever since

I hate his fucking face

Never watched a movie with him

Bad actor and seems like a total cunt in rl.

I absolutely hate his stupid fucking cunt face, I just want to beat it to a bloody pulp and then stab it a thousand times. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. I HATE HIM I HATE HIM DON'T EVER POST HIS FUCKING FACE ON MY BOARD AGAIN

he seems like a douche bag which is a big shame because he clearly has chops

anyone criticizing him as an actor should watch The Spectacular Now. He's phenomenal in it. Seems like a real cunt though.

This.

Who?

he looks like a lesbian

>He recounts a direct message he—a twenty-eight-year-old actor still trying to find his place in his profession—sent to five-time NBA champion Kobe Bryant through Twitter: Kobe, watched your Showtime documentary. Really related to what you're talking about and striving for greatness and how it can oftentimes be an isolated journey, and how relationships can be a weakness in a way, if you're really kind of going after it.

I think he's just really good at playing a cunt (and not much else) presumably because he is one

FANT4STIC

I want to beat his face in with my fists

To be honest, Jordan was actually the best cast actor in that movie.

God it was awful.

Good actor but he needs to fire his agent ASAP.

Too many chromosomes

Far as I can tell this board is full of vapid subhumans with IQs around 60-80, so they unironically use the phrase "punchable face" which apparently applies to this person. Haven't heard that phrase used in real life since I was around 10 years old but apparently in the least intelligent parts of the internet you still see that shit.

Which rich Jew is his dad?

Hello Miles.

why so mad faggot, do you have a punchable face? Did you get triggered?

looks like adyke

This, such a fucking annoying face, I've avoided movies with him just for this.

>Sup Forums tards and their undeveloped brains

60 IQ operating on lesser instinct detected

CIA: Origins movie when?

his face proves jews came from space

he looks like that one kid in elemtary with the most expensive, coolest toys, and other kids would want to be his friends because of that, completely overlooking the fact that hes a fucking asshole

People definitely have punchable faces. Like Chris Hardwick.

Miles Teller isn't one of them, though.

>People definitely have punchable faces.

No they don't. If you feel an urge to punch someone for how they look and you're a developed adult then you have a really severe mental illness.

>What about playing Elvis Presley? You get compared to him a lot on Twitter…

>That’s the one I really want. I play guitar, I sing, I kind of look the part. Just gotta make my accent a little more ‘Memphis’. There are a couple of scripts floating around, but I feel they’ve never really got [an Elvis biopic] right yet. All the producers I talk to want to do it so he’s 16 and he’s having his first kiss, and I’m like, “Nobody f*cking cares about that sh*t!” You’ve got to see him rocking and rolling, not as this awkward kid. I want to do the Walk The Line version; they want to do the Hairspray version. But hopefully it’ll happen. I just need to find the right filmmaker.

>he looks like Elvis Presley
are you fucking kidding me

He's just one more bad case of racial nepotismo, suddenly this fuck Has been popping up on a lot of shit

He's like some small percentage Jewish and all the spergs act like whatever "punchable" features he has some from his Jewish ancestry, ayy. When did Sup Forums become so fucking brainwashed? All these stormshills, jesus.

youtu.be/jfKraTz9188?t=44s

>really severe mental illness
and what would this mental ilness be called?
what are typical symptoms of it besides wanting to punch an ugly/arrogant looking cunt?
how many times did you get beat up and were a victim of people who had this mental illness?

Not sure, more likely it's just very low intelligence. Someone ruled primarily by baser animal instincts because their sentient mind is underdeveloped. It's hilarious that you're reiterating your cringeworthy "belief" as though it's an argument for anything other than you being a subhuman.

>assuming anyone who criticizes your delusions must have a personal stake in them

Another mark of being a subhuman with a dysfunctional mind. Back to Sup Forums you go.

Showaddywaddy

The fedora meme is dead kiddo, no one posts like this anymore, it's fucking stale.

The hottest new meme is dat boi, look it up and start using it instead of the fedora meme because right now you just seem out of touch.

i love his brand

Most punchable face ever

>his jewish features make his face punchable
'jews' were literally only mentioned 3 times in this thread, so if you think his 'jewish' features make his face punchable, you're probably projecting your own insecurities.
You're probably a fan of shia labeouf as well, you should stop projecting some mythtical jewish features on unlikeable cunts to explain why everyone hates them.

and take your insecurities and fuck off to Sup Forums or /StormFront/

>fedora

If not being a chimpanzee who gets emotional and violent at the sight of facial features makes me a fedora then I'll take the whole rack.

You deserve to die regardless of whatever cringeworthy buzzwords you spew in response. Enjoy your clinical retardation.

Hey Miles

I've found that people who play cunts are typically not cunts irl. Maybe it has something to do with them getting out all their cuntiness on the job.

Needs to be punched desu

I like him as an actor, and literally do not care about him 0% besides that

Hello autismo

>your cringeworthy "belief"
>subhuman
>dysfunctional
>back to muh Sup Forums boogeyman
you would probably fit right in.

If you think disliking someone has anything to do with some kind of belief or Sup Forums you're the one with the severe mental illness and cringeworthy "beliefs".

>disliking someone

Why did you backpedal to "disliking someone" when they clearly stated they dislike him for his face, that they get emotional and angry over his face, that they want to punch his face? You're such a mentally ill pathological liar from Sup Forums that you even lie about things people were recently typing. Go back to Sup Forums you inbred piece of trash.

sorry, so you really do have autism?
I guess it's best to tell you that I'm sorry if I offended you and your sensibilities in any way.
And I hope that one day you will learn to live with your illness and overcome most of your insecurities.

get well soon.

>get absolutely shredded to pieces and all you can come up with is a-a-autism

next time just abandon the thread.

Him as Mr. Fantastic was the worst casting in any movie ever made

>dat forearm

jelly as fuck t b h

>14
>peadophile

Dude fucking relax. Some people have douchass features - this goes as far back as antiquity. Even Grecian bros would describe punchables as "those deserving of facial readjustment at via physical means"

So you have a punchable face. Get over it.

No wonder your movies are shit Miles, when you spent all your time on Sup Forums.

You're terrified of women, as almost all of them could overpower you and leave you in a pile of broken bones and minced meat before the police arrive.
What you do is feign pride. You pretend to be proud of the fact that you're a worthless pedophile, because this is anonymous. But you wouldn't spend your days spamming underage kids and forcing your sickness down other's throats if you didn't utterly loathe yourself. But you're too much of a coward to kill yourself, so this is how you get through your days. And you're incredibly dense, so you can only attempt to defend yourself using reaction pics and repeating 'reddit' over and over again.
You must be so terribly lonely.

I think he could Reach the stars, if he was a litle more Flexible

Looks like a cross between Natt Wolf and Drake Bell

I hate his face. It's like one of most punchable faces ever. It looks so pretentious. He looks like the kind of guy that would pretend to be your friend then fuck your girlfriend behind your back.

He wasn't that great in Whiplash and I don't see why people think he's such a good actor. A lot of the scenes where he gets angry and upset in the film felt forced as hell and unnatural.

>responding to a two word greentext with a paragraph

Go to bed, Miles.

He looks like he's 15

>what is copypasta?

I want reddit to leave.

I want creepy shitposting pedophiles to leave. We don't always get the things we want.

yeah them too. but reddit first.

His MSNBC show is pretty good

The Punchables?

His face pisses me off

Legit actor and seems like a nice guy. Would have a beer with/10.

This. You're all faggots.

miles pls

>14 year old
>pedophilia
literally red-dit the mentality

Imagine how disgusted and terrified the underage children you crave would be of you.

So that's supposed to be me standing behind you? Cool.

Jamie Bell is a good actor desu, it's just a shame that he got CGI'd for like 80% of his screentime

how the fuck does a guy like that get famous in Hollywood?

He looks more like Elvis' retarded brother
but good on him for not going for the very first thing studios come up with

not a good actor.

I don't know anything about acting but Im always reminded I'm watching a movie when he comes on screen

mmm
very nice

why does he look like a faggot?

youtube.com/watch?v=YC1CUl4XcZc

he reminds me of this guy a lot

joooos