What do you guys think about vaping ?

What do you guys think about vaping ?
Is it cool, safe and healtier than cigarettes or is it just cringe garbage?

\//\

gay

Also Vape Thread

gay‍‌

'nash yall

\/ /\/

gay‍‌‍‌‍‌

‍‌gay

‍‌‍‌gay

ga‍‌y

so cute

g‍‌ay‍‌‍‌‍‌‍‌

"Vapes are stupid, do drugs." Wise words of my stoner friend.

‍‌g‍‌a‍‌y‍‌

I dont mind vapes. I mean I don't vape but I don't really care if others do.

They were ruined by a cancerous community who thought they were badass for vaping.

People who vape ruined vaping imo

I vape cause I get sick when I smoke tabacco

Gai

gay

Smoked cigs for 5 years, it helped me quit. 1.5 years clean from tobbacco.

gay‍‌‍‌‍‌‍‌‍‌

Yeah the community is really cancerous but i like vaping. I like the flavor of it, i don't mind swag music and cloud competition.

Is only ok if ur vaping the herb

vaping is for retarded hipsters

We get it, you vape

Im totally okay when other people vape (I dont).
I am NOT okay when they Pic related.

wise/stoner
>pick one

Yeah, I quit smoking back in 2013 and my eCig helped me out. I don't advertise or recruit because that's both annoying and stupid.

OP HERE
I agrre with that

You the real MVP brother.

Safe and healthier? Yeah probably.
Cool? No, so just do it, but don't bother trying to 'look' cool.

i bought the evod mega 2 and a half weeks ago to quit cigs. haven't smoked one since. They're helpful for people who want to quit, ive noticed that i dont get out of breath as fast anymore since i stopped.

*subvod not evod

It's pleasant. Side bonus of keeping my nasal passages clear when my allergies flair. Menthol flavors work well for that.

The fanboy community around it is dumb of course.

It's basically faggotry. Blowing clouds of antifreeze around waiting for someone to call you a douche, so you can go into some big offended speech about how "it's not smoking".

The worst are the vapers who smoke this candy-ass shit that smells like candy sour apple cinnamon or some shit. If you wanna be a crackhead, that's cool, but at least have the self respect to smoke crack that doesn't smell like a 13 year old girl's bubble gum.

gay

Vaping for nicotine just seems kinds useless. I vaporize my weed just because it's efficient and less of a mess and smell though

I vape but I only do it in my room basically. I don't even go to vape shops, just order shit online. I hate vape culture and people who do it in public. Help me quit cigs, so yeah.

It's the fedora of the mouth

OP here
That's the point, and that's why i asked if it's cool to vape or not.
Some people are kinda embarassed of vaping in public, and that's probably for the community. But i still like it, and i do vape in public, but no, i don't do rings and i don't have snapbacks and tattoos about vaping, i just like it, and it's helping me quit.

I've been using a kangertech t3s tank on an evod battery for a couple years, helped me quit smoking and save some money. Those douchecanoes with the $100 mods blowing huge clouds make us all seem retarded

People who vape just have commitment issues with smoking....

sticky liquid nasty taste , they are generally shit but if u find a good ecig that can replicate a cig then im all for it

Yeah, I don't have a problem with people vaping in public really, I just wouldn't do it. The furthest I'll go is vape in my car when I'm on a drive or something, but even then I feel like a nutsack for blowing it out the window.

nobody wants to die from cancer so i rather deal with faggots than not have the technology

gay

have u guys heard about the juul ecig by pax. It looks very simmilar to a cig and no refilling the eliquid

how could you not refill liquid?

gay

As someone who works at an ecig company making flavors all day, i fucking hate our community

Garbage.

The eliquid comes in pods so u jus replace the pods. the pods come with coil and everything.