13 days beard

13 days beard.
Should I give up? There are a few hairs sprowting but i dont find it really thick.

I'm 20 years old btw.
Dad had a full beard at 27.
My grandfather (mother's dad) Had a decent beard but not as full as my dad.
Can I get a beard's genetic from my mother?

Give it a few years, your beard reaches full maturity around 25

Beard genetics always come from the mother's side.
Don't quit until you've been growing it for at least two or three months.
Some hairs grow slower than others so it takes a while to fill in.
Also your beard pattern will continue to change into your fifties, so don't give up forever if you don't make it this time around.

jew nose

Nice sideburns though

Here's another picture of it at 21 days (last time i tried)
I'm more concerned about it's density.
Can a beard density increase over the years? Or just it's thickness?

You have good skin, focus on the positives.

Dear lord that is disgusting shave that shit.

No

Shit :(

Hey, at least scraggly guys like you don't often go bald, look at the bright side.
That goat and burns are disgusting. Grow a full beard and learn to trim it

Jesus man, shave that shit off your face

Im going bald actually.

Tren can fill your beard in.

It's just not full enough to look good. Chin straps and chops are considered cheesy these days, and that's the only part you've got, I'd advise waiting a year or two and try again. You'd probably look fine with stubble though

May I not recommend propecia.

I used to have little and spotty facial hair up until I was 25. Pic related, after just 2 days not shaving. Give it time, user.

density does increase but it takes time, as someone has said some hairs grow slower than others. I have had a beard for about two years now, only around 6 months ago one spot of my face that didn't have much hair started growing. don't give up, if you think it's going to look cool then keep it up.

taking finasteride for a year now.
I've been balding for a year.
It's losing it's effect thou'.

I'm trying to grow a beard cause i want to shave my head completely so i can be free of this anxiety that is to see my hair falling.

But the beard isn't THAT strong i guess.

heres a front shot of my beard (OP)

this one is 21 days too.
What u guys think?
Should I go for a 100 days ride?

Do it. You can't know the full extent of your growth it's only been a few weeks.

Yeah do it, I have similar facial hair (). That area between your mustache and the beard might be the one that takes the longest to grow, but it looks alright as long as you go to a barbershop at least once a month.

Haven't shaved mine in 5 months or so, it's starting to slow growth wise, any suggestions to help with that? Also I haven't been able to grow hair in the middle of my lip and that's the only negative

I'm 20
1 week beard
just give up beard isn't for you

This. While your beard is growing that doesn't mean leave it to just time, make sure you're grooming it too so it doesn't look disorderly

21 btw and heavily balding on the top, hair started to migrate down to my face in high school

Thick beard balding bro on fin here. Your beard isn't goona happen, I could grow fuller at 17. Stubble beard with equal stubble length head for you. 100 days is just goona make you look nappy.
Yeah trim it. You aren't supposed to let it fucking grow nasty dude, six weeks then TRIM it twice weekly.

Thinking of shaving it at all?

I trim my neck and the ends every once in a while

Your head I mean

No I'd like To grow it very long. But trimming and styling it is totally possible

No, you're supposed to trim it all and keep it clean. Looking like a metal singer doesn't make it grow thicker.

Ahh whoops. Yeah I will shave my head it's just a pain in the ass and I always manage to cut the back of my head lol

It isn't actually slowing down growth wise, the rate of hair lost is just equal to the amount grown at that length. If you want it to get longer you have to take obscenely good care of your beard.

You assuming I don't clean and take care of it is hurtful bro

I would probably need to improve my diet and take supplements I assume

Hair won't grow midlip club reporting in.

Think I should keep growing it?

Give up bro. Mine looks like that after 3 days. Sucks to be you.

faggot

Hair in the middle of my lip didn't show up til 25 maybe? And my ass is like a forest.
Bro, if you are ginger guy you gotta keep it tight and clean. No longer than an inch
As above it will eventually. you mustache needs trimmed. hair should not pass the top of lips.

I'm 19, this took 6 months. Give it time.

Diet and supplements are part of it, but proper cleaning, conditioning, and root treatment are important factors as well.

Decent bottom lip growth, I'd like that. Do you just want to keep the goatee or full beard?

No. You look like you should be in swamp people or duck dynasty.

Thats bull bro. I treat my body like a $5 whore. Its all genetics.

I couldnt grow even grow a half decent beard until 25 and it's only became completely full at 28-29. Keeping it trimmed/stubble atm tho

Fuck that I want a 16 inch long red scraggly beard. Not some scruff

beards are sexy as fuck

>implying that looks remotely good

Nigger, overweight, hole in ear. How do you even wake up in the morning?

I use oils daily shampoo wise and just throughout the day and I brush it out twice a day as wel

Yeah it drives me crazy when the stache touches my lips, just been lazy on the trimming

I'm going fully bald.
I'll try the 100 days thing and then post again to see the feedback. If it isn't good; I'll just wait a year to give it another shot.

About my head: I'm trying to style it; But in 2 or 3 years i think i'll have to give it up.

My neck grows fierce but my cheeks don't follow suit, so I keep the goat

I'm about two years down that road and I'm past the point of styling it all away. I've just accepted I look like receding hairline guy. can still look good. will shave and do beard in a year tho, even with fin.

if i was you, i'd not shave but buzz my facial hair and head hair super short same length. nor razor w/o a beard.

These are suggestions for people whose beard length has plateaud i.e. not those with robust beard genetics

If that is your beard at 20 you need some fucking more hormones. Low T is what done it.

>trying this hard

Obvious Mexican genes are obvious

Well...
I like my face and can get a decent looking girl to myself.
I'm cool living with or without hair anyway...

But oils aren't shampoo..?

It's irrelevant. If bull like that actually worked homeopathy would be real and I wouldn't be balding. You can't grow hair, no matter what you do. Unless you are losing body hair, there is no nutritional deficiency.

Only rogaine, orally at that, has shown marginal hair growth potential clinically.

It's a beard wash consisting of oils that I use in the shower to clean it off. My bad

This also isn't for people without hair, as stated, this is for people whose beard length, not fullness, has plateaud. This requires there to be a beard in the first place.

The most I ever gone without shaving is like 3 weeks. This time I'm set on growing out my beard so ill wait like 2 months before doing anything to it.

Nice hair density, could use a trimming

Alright, I gotcha. Make sure you really get in to the base of your beard when you wash. Clean roots make stronger hairs, stronger hairs won't break or fall out as easily, and retaining more hairs is the key to lengthening your beard.

I shall, it doesn't help I have a nervous habit of pulling hairs from the sides of my mouth out. I've got that down to almost never happening now though

like the jason Statham (forgot the last name)
look.
I could go with that.
I see myself as a 7/10 good looking guy.
(Face only).
Low Hormones?
I have decent hormones.
Nothing out of the healthy levels.
My thing is genetics.

You REALLY need to streamline the sides. Make the bead look a little more pointed. Not like a wizard but you don't want to have it coming straight down off your jaw line like that. Shave the area shave any hair below your Adams apple

Yeah I was thinking about doing that. Just really don't want to fuck it up lol

Cut the stragglers and keep the moustache off your lip, and for Christ sake don't give give your stache the Foo Manchu look

Anybody have tips on how to get a neat beard? I have random hair poking out of my beard. I've tried oil, trimming at a different angle, comb. Any ideas?

Just use a comb to pull it out to its extent and use a pair of scissors to cut the long hairs that are sticking farther out

QUESTION (OP HERE)
Can you relate your beard's maximum growth to your balls' hair?

Here's my shitty beard.

Redbeard here. Thanks for all the suggestions guys, unfortunately I have to head back to work now, good luck to you all!

Well.
I see my testicle's hair there.
I guess so.
Lol

Not combed out or anything. Haven't fucked with it today.

Times where I grow it out and want to make things tidy I do this:
Beard oil in the morning of the first day
Use a conditioner in the shower and run a comb through while its still init to get the knots and shitty crooked hairs out easier
Trim hair after shower to get stragglers.
Oil the odd day afterwards throughout the rest of the week and shampoo at night.
Not a master but I find its not a bad start for a beginner like me.

Make those viking things where you cross the hairs and put a lace or something on the tip of it.
Would be better than this.

Fuck, this
Was meant for

Looks pretty much untamable, fuck braid it to look like a vikimg or cut it down to more of a scruff maybe?

My partner has alopecia on his face. I think he said it started about 6 months ago and is still mourning the loss of his beard. Anyone else going through this, or any tips?

beard... keep it trimmed fairly short and neat imo.. 1/2 " clipper attachment or thereabouts .. pic related, mine

My beard so far. Gets bushy after a shower and sorta "settles" after a while. How does it semester to be progressing?

Seem to be*

Beard is really good, not so sure if it goes well with the hair though in my opinion

yes... your not ready for this yet, thats less than 24hrs growth for a most.

6 months?

When it's long I have a nice smooth bushy/wavy beard; imagine a dwarfs beard. But when it's shorter like 1-2 weeks growth I get these random hairs that stick out. Ideally I'd like to find a way to smooth them down but I guess cutting is an option.

Ah, I see the problem. You have a Shylock nose.

kek that is probably three weeks.

stop, it looks trashy as fuck just accept you cant grow one and try again in a few years

I find it sexy.
Lol
I'm half Portuguese half Italian.
You wonder why i look likefucking mario and luigi.

About 5, trim every week to stop the pub face look.

Just keep shaving. First with then against the grain.

Shit nigga, i was a 9 year old with a seedy mustache and by 13 had a full beard. It'll happen when it happens, enjoy not having t shave every 12 hours

Ooh goofed me real good bud. Let's see your magestic beard then shall we?

if you quit being a fag and try harder you could look like jon snow, effectively gettting lots of pussy. wasted potential here