Shmi says this

>Shmi says this
>Nobody helps her when she's left in slavery to be raped

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wVJyf5yKxuo
youtube.com/watch?v=MZM__vY9DIw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She said it was cool.

The husband lost his leg to those sand niggers trying to get her back, it's not like he just said "fuck it, time to buy a new one."

her slavery was very pleasant, she had her own house and enough money to buy robots and podracers

No she didn't that shit was all Waldo's. Anakin was a good mechanic so Waldo had him working on mechanical shit. Really, I think C3-PO could be returned to Waldo if he really wanted to claim him in some kind of lost property case.

youtube.com/watch?v=wVJyf5yKxuo

Anaking complained that he fears for his mother or padme and the advice he gets is that he should learn to let go..

You know what would be a great scene?

When he turned, he would meet yoda and throw it back to his face

>Younglings, your friends, your republic? Dont miss them, dont mourn them, train yourself to let go...

>Dont miss them, dont mourn them, train yourself to let go...
Well Yoda kind of let go.

he fought back and was forced to let go

>Anakin, you saved my planet and ended my peoples suffering by blowing up the droid control ship, you saved me personally by destroying those destroyer droids, is there any way that I, a Queen of a wealthy planet, can repay you?
Buy my mother out of slavery?

Shmi... had a hard life

After the kid left you just know the pissed off slave master took it out on the mother. I mean he hate-fucked her good till his balls were so empty they looked like deflated balloons and then passed her around to all his friends. I bet that bitch got split right down the middle like a worn-out tennis ball.

He refused to train Luke was a grouchy old hermit.

The Prequels are a rush of missed opportunities and what feels like George going out of his way to miss easy and legitimate pottery.

republican credits are no good here

I wonder if the hummingbird-tapir hybrid even has any junk

Do Jews?

>Waldo

Why didn't they just kill wappo?

>it is literally impossible to exchange one currency for another

>Waldo
Imagining where's Waldo being a brutal slaver has my sides in orbit.

Wanpo, no!

the problem is how small the Star Wars universe feels. going from the core to the rim takes a couple of days tops and in the movies it seems even shorter. it's a fundamental flaw with your world if you can't put prohibitive distances between people/places

if going from Naboo to Tatooine took a month then it could've been justified. Anakin always wants to rescue his mother but the Jedi Order won't allow him that much time away from his training. This contributes to his brewing resentment of them.

>going to tatooine to save his mother would have been equivalent to going to a neighboring city to pick her up
>jedi still don't let him do it

I really like the Star Wars prequels because they're interesting case studies on how to fuck up a movie. If i wasn't an engineering student and had my hands full with school work, i'd go through every movie and try to rewrite the script to make it better, then actually try to film some sequences (the "talking and walking" scenes) with practical effects instead of CGI.

youtube.com/watch?v=MZM__vY9DIw

Lucas isn't a fan of anything other than 100% good and 100% evil viewpoints, so Anakin taking a shot at the light side framed to be justified would never fly, which is why everyone was so quick to forget about The Sith Lords in future media, even before TFA nuked the EU

After all this time, it turns out that what we thought was a nose is actually an uncircumcized penis, and ladies: it's prehensile

>the boy lacks patience

Do you think Watto ever shoved his penis snout up Anakin's nubile asshole?

>Your students came to me for help... I sensed great fear in them. And fear lead to suffering...

>Yoda I am finding myself completely incapable of dealing with my fear and hatred, what should I do?
>fear and hatred are literally the only things that can ruin us, so I'll let you work on that alone and unsupervised

>Realizing that Anakin would have a better future offworld, Shmi advised her son to grasp this new opportunity and told him to let her go on the rationale that her place and future was on Tatooine. Prior to leaving for his new life on Coruscant, Anakin made a solemn vow that he would return and free her
>A few years before the outbreak of the Clone Wars, Shmi encountered a moisture farmer named Cliegg Lars, who bought her from Watto and emancipated her. The two subsequently fell in love, married, and lived as a couple at the Lars moisture farm in Tatooine's Jundland Wastes. One month before the Battle of Geonosis, Shmi was out gathering in the morning when she was kidnapped by a group of Tusken Raiders. Lars assembled a rescue party but lost most of his companions and his right leg during the rescue attempt. Believing Shmi to be dead and unwilling to risk any more lives, Lars abandoned the rescue
She could be bought out of slavery easily but the jedi literally didn't want to. Bravo George

Youda should have sent him to a therapist. Maybe then he wouldn't turn into Space Hitler.

Medical care seems kind of shit in the Star Wars universe.

They can give Luke a new hand, they can rebuild Darth Vader, but a fucking queen dies in childbirth?

I am betting that their counseling services are shit, too.

She lost the will to live, bro. Those nursebots probably euthanized her at her own request.

What a selfish bitch. You'd think she'd care about taking care of her kids more than her psycho baby daddy who tried to kill her.