Do people in your country love Israel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M5IqH7oJ9h4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I love putting them in the oven

Of course :D

we love them long time

Most people yes i think.
The government only sometimes because Israel is very pro-american.

>2 shekels deposited into your account for hasbara

No B-)

about 40% looking at the news rating pol regarding the recent stuff that happened

i don't understand why there are so many zionists here
all of my jewish friends are in general more critical of israel than most people too, its weird

Can someone tell my what the fuck is the beef between Israel and the UN for these stupid votes to kick up a shitstorm
Why is the UN a biased forum for something like this
Are Japs, Chinks, Kiwis, fucking U-R-GAY, etc. really anti-semitic? That doesn't really make sense

maybe because the majority of jews vote democrat
youtube.com/watch?v=M5IqH7oJ9h4

yes yes but all these people are flipping their shit saying if you agree with the abstention you're some kind of nazi sympathiser or something
i distinctly remember the Japs being so not-jew-hater that they saved hundreds of jews at the very time they were allied with the *actual* nazis

>trusting nip at all

no

>Japan red army in 70s

we don't support Israel nor sand extremists

it's humanitarian aid, regardless of their race

be triggered by Manji

卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍

Nope, not triggered at all. We have many of them as well.

Born-again Christian types love it. Some of them actually spend a while volunteering there.

I dont think we do.. (spain, in portugal for the weekend)

mirror nazis go away

Nuke them. Arm Iran.

the USA is a huge country, and they have dozens of millions of Evangelicals who think Jews are Gods chosen people, God gave that land to Israel so no one else can take it from them.
Some other popular more extreme beliefs are that Jews are necessary in Israel to trigger the second coming of Christ, perhaps by trying to rebuild the temple, that there will be a new battle of Megiddo in Israel at the end of times with the forces of the antichrist (armageddon) and that Jews will convert to christianity at the end of times.

The electoral system of the United States gives a lot of power to minorities of some states.
Miami Cubans are irrelevant on a national scale, but no one wants to anger Miami Cubans because they can decide who wins the state of Florida. If Miami Cubans had not been angry at the democrats because Clinton returned the kid Elian to Cuba, Al Gore would have been president instead of W Bush. They are the reason of the embargo on Cuba.

Farm subsidies and the great support of Israel, are similar to that. Fear of angering minorities that can make politicians lose elections.

Bullshit. You'll find more antisemites here than Jew lovers. It's not even close. And most Evangelicals think Christians are above Jews. They just like Israel because it's the Holy Land. The Jews just like to her off to the idea that other people belive their inbred asses are God's Chosen People.

you don't have to be a nazi or anti-semitic to criticize Israels actions

Yes we do. Korean usually have talmud book in their home.

Evangelicals, Pentecostals, Speaking in tongues Christians are extremely pro Israel.
And they see what is happening now in Israel as the fullfillment of biblical prophecies.

that whole Rapture angle always has me looking sideways though
That's like 9/11-was-an-inside-job tier whackiness that I can't ever tell if anyone in the Evangelical community actually believes that

Christians love them because of their butthurtness towards muslims

It certainly helps though.

I should like them because they also hate muzzies.

But I just can't bring myself to say kind words about such a parasitic organism as an israeli.

>but jews killed Jesus
Why are they so retarded at an obvious logic flaw?

na

Quick question guys.
Which website Israeli people use to pirate movies?

I'm not able to find this Israeli movie in 720p or 1080p to download:
The Band's Visit (2007)

Any help would be appreciated.

Jesus....never in my life did I think I would sympathize with Muslims over the Jews

how is it antisemitic to think what's happening in that picture is wrong? The two-state solution is more than they deserve, they should just settle with that.

From neutral to cautiously critical in the past 10 years. Netanhayu has really done a great job killing sympathy for Israel here.

Ironically it is the Israelis using nazi tactics here.

Do you actually believe that? Granted evangelicals love jews for entirely self serving reasons but that type of love is american love.

It is illegal to not love Israel here

of course

you better be on the right side if Israel attacks New Zealand.

No

I hope so

But that was His plan.

All foretold in the Bible. Jews and Christians are agents of Christ he Savior.

>if you agree with the abstention you're some kind of nazi sympathiser or something

Literally the main reason American politicians support Israel is so they can please the 25-40% of this country's Evangelical population who have this deranged belief that if the Jews have the Holy Land, then Jesus will come back.

most of them do

The funny thing is that they attacked us every single time and during the wars we just conquered a bit of more land each time.

Those greedy bastards just don't know when to call quits.
Soon all of the middle east will be ours.

well deserved trips.

>everyone who doesn't support the policy of the Israeli right is an anti semite
>the UN wanting to make sure that a country that claims to be free democracy abides by international treaties is anti semitic

>muh Arabs attacked us

It wasn't like you were planning to ethnically cleanse the place or anything.

Many families have that one person who supports Israel and picks fights with other relatives who are neutral or pro-palestine. Nothing good ever comes of it.

Every fifth man in Israel speaks Russian.
We have a bunch of antisemites. But most of us likes them

what's an israel?

No.

No, most of the people I know recognize them as barbarous slimy fucks

Harper loved Jewish semen but most Canadians don't particularly like either side.

Post fucking machines pls

That's the dumb oversimplified argument butthurt liberals make. The correct answer is that we support Israel because it's a modern, liberal democracy with a post-industrial capitalist economy that tends to be a very good customer for US-produced goods (And I'm not talking about defense industry either).