look at this chump

GUARANTEED (YOU)'S

glad i can make your day chump

heh nothing personal CHUMP heh xDDDDD

CHUMP

Fine just a peek ok.

Go take your dirty RP somewhere else nigger

buttiger

and the ugly people losers is ugly and try to make the attrative loser people and popular people look bad cause is too ugly to hurt the popular people with looks plus smell like shit like beyonce so try to hurt the attrative loser people and the popular people the ugly way and the ugly people losers are ugly and patahtic n ugly n smell like shit like beyonce
and thats why the ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers is pathatic and ugly and smell like shit like beyonce
and try to bother the attrative loser people and popular people the ugly way to be better then the popular people
and there is another proof that is proved by the popular people that the ugly people losers is ugly and lame and ugly and smell like shit like beyonce

Hey there Katten2
How you been?

been tired. sup boi?

We should get Bryz in the middle like this.

ohh he'd love that

pathetic attempt at trolling

Look at these niggas.

>smol bois
>need beeg manflesh

I've had 4 accs banned by riot and 1 of them was banned after I played one single fucking game fuck riot sjw's

this is trump-one reporting in, how copy?

Saved, if I had something to respond with I would.

this is red-white-and-blue-four to trump-one, i do not copy, what was said?

Room for random user by any chance?

More bitch bois plz

somebody should create a trump supporter discord

THIS IS NOW A SMUG TRUMP GRILL THREAD (military animoos invited too), OVER

of course, chico

Trump supporters don't know how to use discord they're too stupid to use basic applications.

I'd like it too. he needs to be fucked a little bit.
Sure we all believe you.
Sure.

and the ugly people losers is ugly and try to make the attrative loser people and popular people look bad cause is too ugly to hurt the popular people with looks plus smell like shit like beyonce so try to hurt the attrative loser people and the popular people the ugly way and the ugly people losers are ugly and patahtic n ugly n smell like shit like beyonce
and thats why the ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers is pathatic and ugly and smell like shit like beyonce
and try to bother the attrative loser people and popular people the ugly way to be better then the popular people
and there is another proof that is proved by the popular people that the ugly people losers is ugly and lame and ugly and smell like shit like beyonce

It's so hard to find bear/cub bottom subs.

nigger come the fuck at me I'd like to see you try

That went better than expected

Can't be there physically so I'll just imagine it

B E R N I E B O T G O H O M E
WE'RE GOING TO MAKE Sup Forums GREAT AGAIN STARTING WITH TEAMSPEAK

what else could we do to him?

why do i even have these saved lmao

its ok be there in spirit

abandon thread :/

bernie cuck bfto'd

discord.gg/SNxqN

I have enough to go around for everyone.

nu

sauce on artist i love his stuff bit forgot his name

Did you watch more penny dreadful?

i have not today. just been doing random stuff instead.

Her name is arthrica, she's from rick and morty.

THE MEMES, THE MEMES, THE MEMES, THE MEMES, THE MEMES, THE MEMES, THE MEMES, THE MEMES, THE MEMES, THE MEMES, THE MEMES, THE MEMES, THE MEMES, THE MEMES, THE MEMES, THE MEMES, THE MEMES, THE MEMES, THE MEMES, THE MEMES, THE MEMES, THE MEMES, THE MEMES, THE MEMES, THE MEMES, THE MEMES, THE MEMES, THE MEMES, THE MEMES, THE MEMES, THE MEMES, THE MEMES, THE MEMES, THE MEMES, THE MEMES, THE MEMES, THE MEMES, THE MEMES, THE MEMES, THE MEMES, THE MEMES, THE MEMES, THE MEMES, THE MEMES, THE MEMES, THE MEMES, THE MEMES, THE MEMES, THE MEMES, THE MEMES, THE MEMES, THE MEMES, THE MEMES, THE MEMES, THE MEMES, THE MEMES, THE MEMES, THE MEMES, THE MEMES, THE MEMES, THE MEMES, THE MEMES, THE MEMES, THE MEMES, THE MEMES,

This actually applies:
youtube.com/watch?v=z48NmdWbquw

Squishy papper