/éire/ agus /celt/ = /eire/

Let the last thread die due to paedophilia edition

Other urls found in this thread:

irishtimes.com/life-and-style/people/broadside-can-anybody-truthfully-say-that-irish-is-a-necessary-language-1.2663495
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Had a dream last night we were all at an /éire/ Christmas party. I saw someone left a card addressed to "your man". Sneakily opened it up and found there was €100 inside. Pocketed the cash then read out the letter for everyone to laugh at the spastic that acknowledged the yank.

My bladder is bursting lads

paedophilia?

Ate a shit tonne of food last night. Waiting for it to come back and get me.

Go piss then.

Can you imagine the raw sexual energy emanating from a hungry Sersh? She sees you walking home with a takeaway curry cheese chip. Her mouth salivates with each bite you take until she's visibly drooling. Suddenly she can't contain herself and waddles towards you. She grabs the box out your hands and wolfs them down, often forgetting to chew. Before you can even comprehend what's happened she's already finished, and wanting more. She tries sucking the curry stained on her jumper but it's not enough. Then she looks at you. Her eyes fixed on your curry cheese covered fingers. She grabs your hands with full force and starts licking them sensually. Her eyes are flickering and she's already moaning. Before long she can't even stand anymore. She falls to her knees, still keeping a deathgrip on those delicious fingers of yours. You try to break free but she's too strong. You're also afraid if she falls over her colossal weight will crush your legs to powder. Suddenly you're being dragged down. Before long she's stuck your hand down into her leggings and you can feel her moist warm interior. At this point this is happening whether you want it or not so you decide to go along with it. Her hairy cunt makes you itch but you don't care. She makes no effort to hide her pleasure. Surely people inside their homes are now listening to sound of Saoirse Ronan orgasming on the street. She's so loud she drowns out the music being played in the nearby underage disco. Her crotch is soaking wet and it's clear her body can't take much more. She lets out one final joyous roar and collapses on the footpath. You wipe your hand on her jumper and give it a sniff. Still smells of curry cheese chips.

/Queen of éire/

She looks like my middle-aged aunt.

It's incredible how low-effort it is to get famous off Youtube

getting real sick of this #fuck2016 meme

Stop going on Twitter and Facebook then.

Same.

/Galwaygf2017/

It's the most reddit thing there ever was.

>oh noes, some people who were extremely old or relatively old with a long history of drugs and/or faggotry behind them died!

There was only one big name actor who died tragically this year and it was Anton Yelchin.

maidin mhaith

>that part of the morning where everyone posts something in line with their personality/gimmick but nobody bites on any of the conversation openers so we all wait until the evening until normies and random foreigners coming home from work speed up the thread enough for the core members to feel like they can devote some attention to the thread and post interesting things

>tfw ireland isn't part of britain

Ireland is good imo

???

Pretty much.

>tfw britain isn't part of europe

>tfw britain isn't part of europe

The Hauge

bit grey

>It's the most reddit thing there ever was.
Yeah.
>my favourite actor that I only ever saw in Harry Potter and Die Hard is dead FUCK YOU 2016

Looks fairly miserable.

irishtimes.com/life-and-style/people/broadside-can-anybody-truthfully-say-that-irish-is-a-necessary-language-1.2663495

>Ah, but of course the Constitution tells us English is not our national language. So here’s the thing: am I any less an Irish citizen if I choose to dissociate myself from our ordained “national language” and state that the English language is actually the one in which I feel at home expressing myself, and always have? I don’t believe so.

>leftists want queer marriage
>leftists want abortion
>leftists want to remove the church completely from the state
>now leftists want to remove the Irish language

What's next? It should be noted the majority of these cretins are (((Dubliners))) as well.

well at least you lot don't have a openly gay icnompetent faggot as prime minister

Don't know what's a worse fate. Our nation dying due to anglo subjection or our nation dying due to our own incompetance

>‘Can you speak Irish?” was question 14 on the census form recently. For the first time ever, I ticked No. In the past I have ticked Yes because, like so many others, I learned Irish for some 12 years of my school education. I felt that I should represent those years somehow, even though, the fact is, I can’t speak Irish. I can’t read it either. And I definitely can’t write Irish.
Why do these retards always act like something as simple as ticking a bloody census box is a moment of immense personal development?

I'm unironically thinking about learning Polish and moving there.

ALL DUBLINERS MUST DIEEEEEEE

>Dublin, via Clare
>CLARE
WHAT NOW BOGGERS

getting fucking SICK of all this BÁC envy and jealousy

Don't speak too soon, this openly gay incompetent faggot might be the prime minister soon. Probably not though, Fine Gael will fuck up and let Fianna Fail into power after the next election.

To be fair irish is a niche language we maintain for cultural reasons. There is no practical benefit to keeping it.

>((()))
kill yourself

>This (((Globalist)))

How's gift grub coming along lately Mario?

>There is no practical benefit to keeping it.
Suppose there's also no practical benefit of being independent either

he even makes me want juncker back , what's the problem with your lad?

Our economy is dependent on access to the common market and ease of export. joining britain would be a monumental failure.
>(((globalist)))
These infantile memes have stayed clear of eire for the most part, I'd rather it stay that way. /Brit/ is more suited to them.

He gay, is the problem apparently.
Leo Varadkar has always done well in his roles as minister.

Tell me, oh devoted nationalists: What is the Irish identity?

Ah, so Dublin attracts the waste from all over Ireland, not just its own produce. You're the clogged drain of Ireland, congratulations!

>the only reason not to go back to the "union" is Brexit

He's an Indian as well, let's not forget.

>Tell me, oh devoted nationalists: What is the Irish identity?

Um, sweety, can you just not please?
There hasn't been a Celt seen in these isles in a thousand years...

He's the minister for every department but his own. He's only interested in having a good image, the media seem to like him, saying he was gay was part of that to get people to ignore him doing nothing.
What has he done well?

>waste
it's literally a brain and youth drain on the rest of the [26 county] country because of all the people migrating here, the wesht is populated solely by cows, senile farmers and travellers

I did not state it was the only reason not to.

Not a fan of the pseudo-intellectual contrarian lad to be honest

this honestly

The Babylonian captivity of Ireland must be ended!
The West-Brits who march to Dublin drag the rest of the country behind them in the chains of wage-slavery!

>Its another Dublin hate thread

Fuck sake lads. United we stand, divided we fall

>muh counter-signalling

Dublin is objectively a canker on the face of Ireland. The principle of setting aside our standards for "unity" will allow the cultural corruption spewing from West Brits to continue to destroy us, while people will waste their energies fantasising about political change without cultural strength behind it. Sad!

All sensible Dubliners also hate Dublin

Who here Irjsb nationalist?

Dubliners are NOT Irish, consequently many of them are animefags as well...

>we wuz ancient roman settlement fort
>we wuz Norse settlers n shieeet
>naw now we Normans
>WE WUZ ENGLISH
>now we Brits SPIT on 1916 Irish savages
>oh noes
>we wuz irish all along shieeeet gib monies countryside

>now Dubliners SPREAD all over the country SPREADING their degeneracy
>They CONTROL the MAINSTREAM MEDIA and feed us with DUBLINER LIES

Worse than the (((o neills)))

>mfw I'm without a doubt the most patriotic man here. I'd die defending this country but some culchie faggots hate me for no reason other than because I'm a Dub.

Cheers lads. Have a nice day anyway

>animefags
Take that back

>now leftists want to remove the Irish language
We already did it for them.

very progressive

>We
Unless you're a Brit that's not exactly true. Leftists and capitalist-liberal types did that.

>>we wuz ancient roman settlement fort
Do they really believe this? Truly the Leinster Menace knows no bounds.

Moving away from the infighting lads.

What big celebrity will die next?

the heroin's got to your head Dub, i'm the most fierce nationalist in this thread, and highly trained for physical, unarmed combat to boot.

you'll lick my shoes at the next meet, i guarantee it.

How can you be proud of being a Dubliner? How can you have any sense of community from being a Dubliner? I don't understand it.

Harry Hill.

>Brits out but we should welcome everyone especially refugees

Brian Johnson

Big Liz.

>the country may be ethnically, culturally, and spiritually unrecognisable but at least we have the tri-colour :^)

Delet

dubs are not white

When the "union" is in ashes, then she will have our permission to die.

It's extremely cold and foggy here.

Can we all agree that 100% of D4's are West Brits.

And then you woke up.

I'm a proud Dub. I'm not a blind one either though. We have a lot of problems up here that I think could be easily solved.

>community from being a Dubliner

Up here you get that sense from what area you live in. I assume in the country its all about whatever small town you live in? Up here you can have a sense of community based on what estate or even what road you live on

This. D4 "Dort" heads are the fucking worst and I'm truly sorry to all of Ireland for letting them exist

>Dublin
>up here

Dub dubs confirm dubs.

Shit thread, Will not participate in this place until a better quality one with less shit posting is up. Goodbye west brits.

The only thing Dublin is above is the thing it should be below: sea level.

Salam lads, when will YOU convert to Islam?

pic is for u

It's very miserable here lads. Is Dublin warm?

>/celt/

No

>"""""people""""" from Dublin

>somehow managed to deprive me of my (You)
in shaa Allah you'll regret this

I'm walking around in a t-shirt tbqh

Reminder the Maghrib prayer is in an hour and a half, convert now, best decision you'll ever make.

can't wait tbqh

Well now you could look at it that way but you know Islam is actually the right path, not NEETdom

>heathens ITT

>D*bs
>Irish

why did you convert Mohammed O'Malley?

I swear if you're that commie you're getting smacked

Being NEET isn't desirable at all.

Would love a Fallout style game set in Ireland lads

I guess it was a combination of reading the Holy Quran, the history of Islam and generally researching ideas and practices within Islam and regaining my faith in God.
It is very true to me, I encourage you all to look into it and see how true it is.
makes me think

It's called life

No, if I wanted that I could just wander off towards the midlands

>when u post the wrong image

spoken like a true wagie

I don't, mostly because the actors will be West Brits and they'll throw in some left-wing "social commentary".

Have fun when you're 3 years deep and no employer will ever give you a moment's glance.