A large meteor has struck less than 2km outside of Johannesburg South Africa. First photos hitting Twitter now...

A large meteor has struck less than 2km outside of Johannesburg South Africa. First photos hitting Twitter now. Many are saying the city and surrounding areas have been devastated.

fucking prawns

Drake's down there, maybe we finally got rid of him

No linky you stinky

such lies

Too bad that this is fake, we need to cleanse the gene pool

Fake and gay

Are we in 2009?

Is it aliens?

What's wrong with drake? At least he can use proper grammar.

His nasally voice is fucking awful

/thread

Ur pissed. Drake is a great singer. Listen to album Take Care. But I know u won't cus ur a fag stuck on electronic "music".

Nice link faggot.

The news will find a way to connect this to ISIS

this

You sound like such a colossal faggot.

>Drake is a great singer.

Which is why he is autotuned in every fucking song? Jesus christ the criteria for great has dropped

Even funnier that you trash electronic music, seeing as digitally manipulating Drakes voice is the only way faggots like you are will even give him the light of day

You are a special kind of idiot, that bumps T-pain, but than will trash the producers that write his music and make his beat and actually do the work. fucking cuck

His voice is flatter than Madonna's tits.

T pain produces a decent amount of is own beats.

I realize Sup Forums is full of cancer now, but you're such a piece of subhuman shit that you're bringing the cancer down.

Kill yourself.

You need to listen to acoustic tpain, he has a very good voice.

lol'd. one can dream

well i am glad you know more about pop music. I was using that as an example of how electronic pop music really is, so its silly to discredit electronic music as being less musical because there isnt a goober on the cover stealing the credit

good. he only had 10 years of being famous for singing with a computer to practice.

>ITT: butthurt Neckbeards who got cucked by some chad who bumps drake

Oh no, poor Joburg! It's really a great city. I've spent a good few nights there en route to hunting trips with my dad. I hope the place is alright. We have family friends there, and a lot of business partners.