Found a old grenade Sup Forums
what should I do with it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8_RPNI-QMIE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shove it up your ass

an hero

drop in toilet

dont blow yourself up. you cant be that stupid.

Stick it up your pooper and pull the pin

drive over it with car

drop it in the toilet

do like the last 2 anons who found a grenade; esplode urself

pull the pin and quickly drop in the toilet

trust me it will be fun also livestream it

provide timestamp

and the ugly people losers is ugly and try to make the attrative loser people and popular people look bad cause is too ugly to hurt the popular people with looks plus smell like shit like beyonce so try to hurt the attrative loser people and the popular people the ugly way and the ugly people losers are ugly and patahtic n ugly n smell like shit like beyonce
and thats why the ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers is pathatic and ugly and smell like shit like beyonce
and try to bother the attrative loser people and popular people the ugly way to be better then the popular people
and there is another proof that is proved by the popular poeple that the ugly people losers is ugly and lame and ugly and smell like shit like beyonce

don't fucking do what the toilet guy did. call the fucking local authorities. don't be a dumb ass. unless you like your insides on your outsides.

It's fake

Popular choice coming in with 98% of Sup Forums users first thoughts.

If dubs, pull the pin.

I hope this is bullshit, but if you actually found unexploded ordnance you need to evacuate the premises and alert the police. The explosives could have become unstable and could detonate with the slightest bump.

lolwut?

Dont be a fucking asshole like last 2 guys,
i want: Timestamp, wanan see the Bottom, and put it on fire to check if its Real, Thanks

I put the grenade in my car. Now what?

exactly. do what this guy is saying. dont be stupid.

fuck this guy, don't be a pussy. smash it with a hammer

You sir are now the proud owner of a new butt plug

some fag just watched one of thos 10 Sup Forums spooky scary boo cesspool of the internet videos and started fishing for newfags

I believe there is a line between bravery and stupidity. I'm also 89% sure this is fake so.

Flush it down the toilet.

I mean at least you changed the first photo to a different grenade

pull pin, shove up ass.

only option

> images (3).jpg

Send it to the past. Maybe some other user will find it. /x/ has told me about some time anomalies in Guatemala, so it might end up there.

I need
>don't be stupid like the last two
>don't flush it like the last guy
Bread

youtu.be/8_RPNI-QMIE

Drive to Isis n get them

Bump

*the granade os ver old, no explote, relax*

>20 tabs open
What the fuck, nigger?

microwave it, worked great the last time an user found a grenade

Dont ya hate it when people just ignore the fact that op is a lying fag?

Probably other threads

yeah

>I believe there is a line between bravery and stupidity.
What? You mean they aren't the same thing?

That's an antique buttplug dude

I literally only opened up this thread just to see "Shove it up your ass."

OP probably posted it just to see that, too.

Literally just fucking Google it. Are you new to the internet?

Looks like holy grenade in worms. Throw it somewhere shouting ALLELUJAH ALLELUJAH ALLELUJAH

well thats random

grendage

/Thread/

I tried posting something one time, and that bullshit got posted instead. I put more effort than average people put into their posts, in that post, but it still wasn't a lot of effort, but it was bullshit.

Maybe something like that happened here.

not a grenade I'm familiar with. Obviously brass, it has a pin... I guess weighted to land on the mechanism to set it off. I don't believe OP really has this in his possession. Time stamp! Though google search does not pull up anything s imilar. Time stamp us OP!

I had this grenade since this morning but nothing seems to be happening to the grenade.

Nice dubs, Aisaka-chan

pom top tiger awards both luck and dubs

>CrunchyRoll
>Kik

Oh my.

You should timestamp..